MLP forum creates a planet

Xada

Starting with a barren rocky planet, without an atmosphere. Each person can add one feature at a time, to it. To make it more livable.

I start by add a LOT of ice to it.
  • Brohoof 1

Bez názvu.png

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, Xada said:

What is this ice made up of, and what temperature is it? Because the surface layer on Martian icecaps is carbon dioxide, and a large enough planet can generate gravitational pressures capable of turning water into ice while being in the hundreds of degrees.

I add a captured moon into the planet's orbit.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Xada said:

I add a lake of rum with lime trees around. It's a place for mochito life forms to be developed. Ice could be useful here, thanks ^•^

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

I added ponies. Don't worry, they are wearing space suits. Also added an atmosphere and gravity.

• Brohoof 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

I add single cellular green algae, diatoms and Mesenchytraeus solifugus as the initially described environment seems suitable and so you guys have to look something up. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

The lake of rum began its decay with a constant release of carcinogenic fumes, making the surrounding area uninhabitable. The instability of tectonic plates and increased gravity came with a sudden increase in volcanic activity. Earthquakes and volcanoes are a regular occurrence along every fault line. Their release of dust and hot air into the atmosphere begin to warm the planet and begin to melt the ice caps. The atmosphere thickens with a haze and the air is charged. Lightning storms with torrents of rain become frequent. The lake of rum catches fire and can be seen from the moon bases where the ponies work diligently to upgrade their space suits. The lake maintains its level from the influx of water and becomes less flammable over time. The Lime trees are sadly long dead though preserved if they avoided the flames. Also visible from the moons is the blanket which begins to turn a sickly green color as it becomes a soggy refuge for the algae and bacteria. The planet will slowly return to temperature if things are left as is.

I add brine shrimp eggs.