The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 3 weeks later...

Anime con? No. Comic con? No. Home show con? Yes. Just got back from a housing/home convention and ordered  two knives a “chef knife” and a “meat cleaver” since I seriously need one for a very good price. It’s made with German steel with a lifetime warranty both for $220!! Original price for two was $472. It was discounted for the convention event. Once I get it in, I will show it.  But this is what the cleaver looks like from the con.

7C4B436B-836B-459F-9B0B-8CD4A2648060.thumb.jpeg.28cf8eaf7ed9870acbd90fd967d5a284.jpeg

it’s super sharp and the smoothest knife I have ever worked with so far.

• Brohoof 1

I bought an Isole Sound Barrier Sheet. It’s a door-sized sound-and-light-reducing barrier that hangs on little hooks above the door and covers it from top to bottom. This way I don’t have to wake up to daylight and loud noises outside my bedroom and I can have more privacy in my room when I want it. It cost a hundred smackers but it’s already worth it. I did have to customize it a bit by punching a small hole in it to fit around the doorknob, but that was strictly an option anyway. I put a scrunchie around the knob and that takes care of any extra gaps around the opening I made. Works nice.

Had to get a new laptop, since my old one died (which was fun, considering it was only a year old)
It's a Lenovo Thinkpad X270, and while it's not the newest, and it's a bit beaten up, it only cost me like $90 and it'll do me for what i need a laptop for

On 2022-09-26 at 10:23 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought an Isole Sound Barrier Sheet. It’s a door-sized sound-and-light-reducing barrier that hangs on little hooks above the door and covers it from top to bottom. This way I don’t have to wake up to daylight and loud noises outside my bedroom and I can have more privacy in my room when I want it. It cost a hundred smackers but it’s already worth it. I did have to customize it a bit by punching a small hole in it to fit around the doorknob, but that was strictly an option anyway. I put a scrunchie around the knob and that takes care of any extra gaps around the opening I made. Works nice.

very-interesting-2.jpg.7c76789c5f629cd856f41eb2697dcecc.jpg

[meme] Rowan & Martin's Laugh In German spy Arte Johnson 'Verry Intrresting'

Spoiler

IMG_0071.jpg?width=698&height=931

(Spoilered in case there are those that are afraid of dolls)
My new doll Kylie, and the outfit is also new as well! It's a Halloween outfit from American Girl. The bones glow in the dark. <3

I bought these most recently

257px-SD44-DeckJP.png 
I already have most of the crystal beast cards from ages ago but I was missing one and I genuinely enjoyed the crystal beast monsters so I'd like to have a full set of everything. Also I just always liked Jesse Anderson's deck.

71gc9PH8GQL.jpg

• Brohoof 2