Can anypony draw my zebra OC, Memphis?

ThatPinkPone

SO, I made another OC using ponytown, and I wanted to see other's renditions of Memphis, my zebra OC.

This isn't the first zebra OC I made, but he's the first one with an actual purpose, he moved to Ponyville from a far off place where Zebras reside, and is in a band with a hippogriff and a dragon, the band is called Zebraforce.

That's all I have for Memphis for now

Screenshot_20240707_122806_PonyTown.thumb.jpg.6211e71b040b5a183f797fe11329fb62.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

An update to this post, I have separated Memphis's species from regular zebras, they are called Neobrians, originally planned to be called Nebras, and his bandmates are named Grapple (dragon) and Aqua (hippogriff)

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I tried a hoof at it! :)
image.thumb.png.aebea539feadf5bf0b1406f883a977e8.png
I thought the purple or light pink colorations looked good, also I tried to make them look a bit more like a canon zebra/character. Let me know what you think :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Woah! He looks great! 

Thanks for drawing him! :wub:

Hey, so, if it's possible, could you maybe do his bandmates? It's just that I love the artstyle! You do NOT have to, so don't feel pressured if you don't want to! :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Woah! He looks great! 

Thanks for drawing him! :wub:

Hey, so, if it's possible, could you maybe do his bandmates? It's just that I love the artstyle! You do NOT have to, so don't feel pressured if you don't want to! :kindness:

You're welcome! :BrightMacContent:
But I don't know what his bandmates look like to draw them :ButtercupLaugh:

(edited)

Ah, not to worry! I have references! Grapple is a dragon and Aqua is a hippogriff! (Grapples tail spikes are gems, that's why they look out of place)

Screenshot_20240707_162319_PonyTown.thumb.jpg.8bdcc76295fb27043be1c6cec18d2f06.jpgScreenshot_20240707_162422_PonyTown.thumb.jpg.8ff1f7c01fdadcc98c6321946b18609b.jpg

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • smile 1