Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

Well, I have two MLP figures that I keep hidden from my parents to a degree. I've placed them strategically on my bedside table so that they're invisible to anyone looking into my room from just in the doorway, but so that they're also easy to see from my bed. Of course, that doesn't really help YOU, does it? I'd suggest hiding them on possibly a cluttered desk. Almost in plain site, but hidden just out of site if someone was to just take a quick glance.

Alright, so, as a teen who may or may not have hid illicit substances and/or lighters...

Put them inside your socks, inside your dresser.

Maybe put them inside your backpack.

Inside your pant's pockets in your dresser.

Inside your pillowcase

NOT under your mattress or under your bed.

If you've got a few tools, you could dismantle something, put the ponies inside, and then put it back together again.

There's a plethora of hiding spots in everyone's room, you've just gotta be a little creative, and try not to think TOO hard about where to put them.

Tape them to the ceiling. Well, perhaps that would be more appropriate for Rainbow Dash...

You can always hide your toys into something small that your parents won't find out. You can try to find something in your room that would fit your pony toy, that way your parents will have a harder time to find it. That's my suggestion.

• The title was changed to ................................
  • 5 months later...