Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New guy wants help finding his cutie mark

kernalgohd

So I want help to figure out, if I were a pony, what would I look like and what would my cutie mark be?

Unfortunately I have no idea how anyone could figure this all out by barely knowing me. SO, I'll link some youtube videos and maybe a generous soul can lend me a hand. I just need the idea to draw it really, and then put it up as my picture and stuff!

Little sidenote I have no clue if this is the right forum for this D: if there is a better place for this, please let me know!

Well making an OC/Ponysona is always fun :3

What are you good at? that can easily be your cutiemark, or close to it

Example: My OC Sugar Rush, is a pranker. So I made her Cutiemark Water Balloons for her love of pranking

Your Pony's color is just based on how you imagine it, or something like that xD

(edited)

I'm a gamer (big surprise) I enjoy making my friends smile, and having fun. Majority of my gaming is on the computer. Maybe I could use the WASD keys?

But that feels like... to little, and probably done already

Edited by Kernalgohd

I think that's a good idea. Although if you draw the cutie mark too small, the letters won't show up and you'll be left with a tetramino.

"and his cutie mark is an alien face with WASD keys around it" Well you haven't mentioned the alien face so you can use the WASD (found the quote from google searching)

(edited)

I'm not sure if it helps, but basically when I made my OC, I thought: "What kind of person am I if I remove my talents, skills, some of my interests, etc.?". So I came up with him being a dreaming, calm and somewhat controlled pegasus with a wilder/darker side whenever he's in a really good/sleepy mood, as well as being a night-pony. This also fit well with the OC I had made in the OC-creator (Just look at my current profile-pic), as he was deep-blue with brighter spots, which I later decided were to symbolize stars in the sky (in total: kind of night-sky-ish).

As for his talent(s), I just thought 'night' and bam: Night survival (with the addition of really high movement-speed at short distances).

As for his name, it's kind of obvious.

And also, if you manage to make a description of your OC, I might be able to draw it for you... If I've got time.

Edited by Night Cloud