Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name and cutie mark?

Onxyia

(edited)

Hi I'm just working on a My Little Pony OC but cannot figure out a name or a cutie mark for him:

Posted Image

BTW any other suggestions about his appearance would be great. BESIDES the fact that he has both wings and a horn :P

Personality: He tends to take the role of a leader. He either runs an inn and bar (not with alcohol of course). He has a good sense of humor and cracks jokes quite often. It is also not hard for him to make friends and start up conversations.

EDIT: I think I found a cutie mark for him. Possibly a wooden jug full of a dark liquid (the color of his mane and coat just a bit lighter). All I need is a program to create it on. I tried using GIMP but it isn't turning out too well.

Edited by Onxyia

Name: Nightwing

Cutie mark: A shield, branded with a crescent moon. And a wing passing over it, or a feather.

Name: Nightwing

Cutie mark: A shield, branded with a crescent moon. And a wing passing over it, or a feather.

I guess its just isn't a cutie mark suppose to be something having to do with what they do?

I shant participate in such...activities, for the sole reason of your OC being an alicorn.

(If you can't tell, I hate alicorn OC's)

(I'll give you this: It's better looking than most alicorn OC's I've seen)