Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ummm.... hello?

Astral

How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice.

Hi! I'm Astral and I'm sorry for such a stupid joke. I hope you can forgive me. I'm new here (You don't say?) and I'm hoping to meet some nice people and to also look for a little bit of help with a Minecraft project that me and some of my close friends are wanting to do. I am a geek. World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Halo, you name it, I probably played it at some time. I play guitar, drum, draw, vector, make comics, skateboard, BMX and some other things that aren't coming to mind. There isn't really much more to me that anyone would care about so I'll leave it at that. Oh! I like ponies too.

• Brohoof 5

Enough to break the ice.

That. Is. Brilliant. I may love you.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Astral! :D

Should you need any help, or just want to talk, I'm usually on even if it says I'm not, so feel free to PM me!

(edited)

I love halo :D

You should add me on Live! x1x MAGANOX x1x

That made me want to PUNch you as a welcome. Welcome to the forums...

I like to think of myself as the crazy, yet logical one of the forums.

Yeah... my bad. I'm really sorry... Edited by Astral

Posted Image

Minecraft: There's just something really appealing about that game, even though it's so bad.

I'm not surprised there's a lot of crossover between the brony and Minecraft communities, both are very creative.

• Brohoof 1

Enough to break the ice.

Hi! I'm Astral and I'm sorry for such a stupid joke. I hope you can forgive me. I'm new here (You don't say?) and I'm hoping to meet some nice people and to also look for a little bit of help with a Minecraft project that me and some of my close friends are wanting to do. I am a geek. World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Halo, you name it, I probably played it at some time. I play guitar, drum, draw, vector, make comics, skateboard, BMX and some other things that aren't coming to mind. There isn't really much more to me that anyone would care about so I'll leave it at that. Oh! I like ponies too.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time, and never leave. Ever.

Plus, I play both minecraft and halo :3

Minecraft: There's just something really appealing about that game, even though it's so bad.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? Sorry. I keep forgetting. Love and tolerate.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! I'd love to help you with your MC project, what is it? My MC username is the same as this one.

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! I'd love to help you with your MC project, what is it? My MC username is the same as this one.

Just keep loving and tolerating. And forgive the typo :P

Well, it is bad. It's programmed horribly and looks like crap, yet that didn't spot me from playing it constantly for like a year. I love that game. It's funny how a game with such bad graphics can be all about aesthetics. It's probably the best video game ever made.

Well, it is bad. It's programmed horribly and looks like crap, yet that didn't spot me from playing it constantly for like a year. I love that game. It's funny how a game with such bad graphics can be all about aesthetics. It's probably the best video game ever made.

Sorry, I'm a somewhat new user here, I keep forgetting... Sorry about that, I'm a huge Minecraft fan and whenever I see something negative towards MC I automatically rage. Sorry again.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, I'm a somewhat new user here, I keep forgetting... Sorry about that, I'm a huge Minecraft fan and whenever I see something negative towards MC I automatically rage. Sorry again.

Don't worry about it. I'm always trying to contain my inner troll and I don't always succeed.

...I need to stop writing so many typos. Facehoof.

• Brohoof 1

One of the most popular games to have ever existed.... your points are invalid!

Lol, I know how you feel honestly. It took me a while to get into Minecraft even when all my friends were insane about it. What got me was that the game is just so customizable. Anything you don't like about the game can probably be changed by the multitudes of mods that exist.

• Brohoof 2

One of the most popular games to have ever existed.... your points are invalid!

Lol, I know how you feel honestly. It took me a while to get into Minecraft even when all my friends were insane about it. What got me was that the game is just so customizable. Anything you don't like about the game can probably be changed by the multitudes of mods that exist.

It was the same for me... Except my friends didn't like it, and just have developed an interest in it :P

I'll get on that tommorow. Too busy posting ponies :lol:

Great! But, I won't be able to play due to my Gold membership running out but I am planning on getting it back up here in a few days. What do you play? Reach or 3? Either is fine for me but I would have to say that I play Reach a little more than 3.