Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Record Your Scenarios

ZomBrony

(edited)

I often come up with random scenarios and play through them when I'm on my own and I always wondered what people would think of them and wanted to record them.

That's the main reason I was doing this originally, but just today after one of my scenarios, I thought "Maybe other people do this too" so feel free to add your own if you have any. I will add one each time I come up with one I like.

Today's was I saw some random guy in a truck inside Steckle Woods which is a small wooded area that I cut through when walking home, I thought he looked kind of suspicious and when I couldn't see the person's face in another car that was there (I was in a small parking area) I started my scenario: The guy in the truck killed the other person in the car that I couldn't see, he has another guy in the back of the truck (which was actually a van now that I'm remembering more) and they were discussing what to do with me, the guy in the front seat wanted to kill me but the guy in the back was reasoning with him, what did I do? I don't know for sure they killed the guy in the car, they don't even know if I suspected that.

And that's where that scenario ended because I started thinking of other things.

Edited by ZomBrony