Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scary Hydras and Nice Ponies (Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, ponified) - the P

PhonyBrony

(edited)

Flare did the visuals! :DDDDD

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDKILiF931Y

This was really a joke, but its interesting to see how bad I am at dubstep-making. xDD

the Phony Brony

Edited by PhonyBrony
  • Brohoof 5

The like bar alone shows how good the music was XD You need to work a little bit on base wobbles though. Still a huge fan of your music and will keep lookout for future updates.
  • Brohoof 1

lol It actually wasnt that bad. Except for the actual wobble, that was just...out there.

Haha, I'm suprised you actually enjoyed it a litttle bit xDD

Yeah, the wobble.... I killed it

The like bar alone shows how good the music was XD You need to work a little bit on base wobbles though. Still a huge fan of your music and will keep lookout for future updates.

Thanks! Thats why the like bar is for all my songs after that period of time though; its nothing special xD

Yeah, those wobbles sound more like barfing to me than wobbles. Well, it was good practice, and I appreciate the advice :D

Thanks again!

the Phony Brony

• 2 weeks later...

Writing as I listen, LOVE the drums, ultra crisp! Funky basses, could use a tad more definition, some more grit if you know what I mean. I love those little vocal snippets! A cacophony of sounds, I dig it! Nice use of silence right before that second drop! I dont even really like the original but I am really feeling this for some reason! Nice piano! That was a joy, please keep doing what you do my friend!