Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite voice in the show?

Xievie

Yup, you read the topic title right :3

What are your favorite voices in the show?

I personally liked was Trixie, Fluttershy, and Twilight. It really matched them.

I can say i'm impressed with how Cadance, Celestia, Shining Armor, and Pinkie are voiced.

My personal favorites are Sweetie Belles (dem squeaks) and Lyra. Lyra spoke only once on Season Finale Part One when Chystance checks on Rarity. I think she had a rather pretty voice.

• Brohoof 1

Dash is cute cause of all her voice cracks, and I enjoy your pitch and tone in a general sense, too.

Spitfire's is buckin' hot. End of story. Her Swedish version is too.

Celestia's voice is incredibly majestic and well-suited for what her role in the show is. Luna's isn't as much, but in exchange for that majesticness, she has her own unique style of voice.

I grew up with plenty of Tara Stong's characters, so I was excited when I recognized her voice as Twilight Sparkle after watching a few episodes.

Claire Corlett does an amazing job with Sweetie Belle, and Michelle Creber has a great singing voice for Sweetie as well.

John De Lancie also does a great job as Discord.

Kathleen Barr is also a great voice talent as Queen Chrysalis, but mostly Trixie.

I might not be a huge fan of Trixie, but I do recognize her voice as very talented work.

Tabitha St. Germain though is probably one of the best imo.

She does minor characters well such as Granny Smith and Photo Finish. She also voices Princess Luna, so she's the one who brought ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE to life! She gave our beloved Derpy Hooves a voice.

But most importantly she is the voice behind the dramatics of Rarity's voice. :D

• Brohoof 1

Well Discord would have been my favorite just because it is a plain awesome voice, but then Queen Chrysalis came along...

Her incredibly smexy voice, tis my favorite now. :3

i would have to say Sweetybell because of that damn squeak. but Twilight would be a runner up however i have a issue with Tara Strongs voice acting because it took me a while to convince me that it was Twilight talking and not tara strong though a mic

I like all the voice of the main ponies, Celestia, and Cadence. My favorite...hard to decided, but i will pick Rarity's. Her voice is always so elegant and fitting for her personality.

To be honest, I didn't believe Tara Strong voice act Twillight at first. Twilight always sounds so serious, not really what I expected since Tara Strong also voice Sari from Transformers Animated. It's always amusing to hear Twilight's frustraction. xD

Don't we already have a huge poll started by NF160 for best voice actor? Im mobile so I can't link. I guess it's not the same but similar

Anyways I'm going with fluttershy for best voice. It matches fluttershys character very well and her grammar fits well to.

Rarity, beeyatch.

Everything about Rarity is fabulous.

I also like Discord and Evil Cadance though.

What do yah think I'm gonna say? If you couldn't already tell by mah "strange" and "unique" typin' style, let's just say Applejack :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: x20. That voice is soooo awesome in so many ways. I REALLY want a strong Southern Accent like her, but all I have is some Southern dialect, like "ain't", "mah", sometimes "y'all", and sometimes "yer" :P.

Then there's Rarities :D. Upper-class accent and beautiful voice is where it's at :)

I also really like Twi's voice ^_^. Call me wierd, but her voice is sexy, maybe in certain situations actually seductive if you couldn't tell what animal was making that sound :lol:

(edited)

Rarity's and Sweetie Belle's are my favorites

Apple Bloom's when she chipped her tooth was pretty darn good even if for a couple lines

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Tabitha da best- Photo Finish, Granny Smith, Luna/NM, Derpy, and especially Rarity, she's great at them all. :wub: Tara is great too, I love whenever she yells 'PINKIE!' and basically channels her inner Timmy Turner. :lol: Ashleigh is amazing as well, she does really great both talking and singing for AJ and RD- which reminds me how much I want an AJ solo song, that voice is too great to not get one eventually! :)

Oh my goodness, without a doubt it would be the one and only Rarity! Her charm is unsurpassed and almost every sentence of hers has the most lovely inflection to draw you into her personality~

Truly her voice is the sweetest sound from the show to my ears. Tabitha St. Germain has done a remarkable job at portraying Rarity's class and charm!

Oh that's defiantly Rarity's! Her voice is so elegant and has a hint of that British charm in her voice.

Funfact, Rarity's voice is actually Mid-Atlantic, often used by actors and actresses in the 30s to 60s. Represented class, and was quite the symbol of upper-class America!
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity-How much more class can somepony get?

Rainbowdash-Fits her perfectly

Pinkie pie- It takes an amazing voice actor to be Pinkie

Fluttershy-D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 3 years later...

Raritys voice sounding so elegant and Angelic <3<3<3<3<3 Absolutely lovely <3<3<3

Believe it or not, Rarity's voice was one of the most important reason's I started watching MLP!

Edited by 4april
  • Brohoof 1