Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Percy Jackson & The Olympians

MachineGunLola

(edited)

Roleplay

If you've ever read the "Percy Jackson" series, then you'll know what this RP will be about.If not, then here, let me give you a small explanation.Bascially, teeangers (anywhere from 13-19) are demigods.Or, children of the Greek Gods.So they have powers from the God that is their parent, and they live at Camp Half-Blood, where they live with other demigods and train their powers.:3In order to join, you'll need to follow these things:x Please make a profile with a picture.x Please use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.x Please pick one of the following Gods for the parent of your child:Aphrodite- Goddess of love, beauty and desire. Her children are beautiful and vain.Apollo- God of the sun, music, archery, poetry, healing and prophecy. His children are good at archery and healing.Ares- God of war, murder and bloodshed. His children are blood hungry and aggressive. Good in war/fights.Athena- Goddess of wisdom, weaving, the arts, warfare and reason. Her children are very smart, and wise- good at puzzles and such.Hades- God of the underworld. His children are able to control the dead- speak to them and use them for their own reasons.Hephaestus- God of fire and forge. His children are good at making armor and weapons, good at creating things.Hermes- God of flight, thieves, commerce and travelers. Also the messenger of the Gods. His children are thieves and messengers.Poseidon- God of the sea. His children can control water.Zeus- God of the sky. His children can control lightning and storms.The children of "the big three", Zeus, Hades and Poseidon are more powerful than the others. They are good at the things listed, but also good at things such as fighting and they have better strength than other kids.If you need more information, please tell me.Include the god or goddess you'd like to be a child of in your character profile. :) Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate

(edited)

All I really need is to know who the childs father is.

:3

I need a picture please D:

There is a picture on the link you quoted me on, did you get those quotes backwards, the father is Hades.

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1

I sort of want to take Zeus, if only because I like dem pretty lightningstorms, but...

Meh...

Reserve a spot for me, I'll create a bio in a jiffy. :)

I should have put a bit more effort into this, but I really didn't want to knock loose the story I already had in place for one of my other OCs. :P So here you go! ^^

Link

If you've ever read the "Percy Jackson" series, then you'll know what this RP will be about.

If not, then here, let me give you a small explanation.

Bascially, teeangers (anywhere from 13-19) are demigods.

Or, children of the Greek Gods.

So they have powers from the God that is their parent, and they live at Camp Half-Blood, where they live with other demigods and train their powers.

:3

In order to join, you'll need to follow these things:

x Please make a profile with a picture.

x Please use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

x Please pick one of the following Gods for the parent of your child:

Aphrodite- Goddess of love, beauty and desire. Her children are beautiful and vain.

Apollo- God of the sun, music, archery, poetry, healing and prophecy. His children are good at archery and healing.

Ares- God of war, murder and bloodshed. His children are blood hungry and aggressive. Good in war/fights.

Athena- Goddess of wisdom, weaving, the arts, warfare and reason. Her children are very smart, and wise- good at puzzles and such.

Hades- God of the underworld. His children are able to control the dead- speak to them and use them for their own reasons.

Hephaestus- God of fire and forge. His children are good at making armor and weapons, good at creating things.

Hermes- God of flight, thieves, commerce and travelers. Also the messenger of the Gods. His children are thieves and messengers.

Poseidon- God of the sea. His children can control water.

Zeus- God of the sky. His children can control lightning and storms.

The children of "the big three", Zeus, Hades and Poseidon are more powerful than the others. They are good at the things listed, but also good at things such as fighting and they have better strength than other kids.

If you need more information, please tell me.

Include the god or goddess you'd like to be a child of in your character profile.

:)

Can there be a child of Aeolus, god of the wind? Pleeease? He's one of my favorites!

Can there be a child of Aeolus, god of the wind? Pleeease? He's one of my favorites!

Well, there weren't any children of him in the books..

So..

Well. this is a role play.

So yes, alright then. :)

Can you please save me a spot, I love the Percy Jackson series xD

Yes.

(edited)

Well, there weren't any children of him in the books..

Actually, in the latest books, he did show up, although he doesn't have any children. He helped Jason and Friends with their quest. But thanks for letting him be my parent :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/charlotte-montgomery-r986 So...can I join? Is there still room?

Edited by Midnight Melody
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can I RP as Hades daughter? Don't worry, it won't be a Mary Sue at all. I have plans...mwahahah :D

Edited by isobelthegreat

Can I RP as Hades daughter? Don't worry, it won't be a Mary Sue at all. I have plans...mwahahah :D

That would mean in the rp you would be like my... Half-Sister? Yeah half-sister, are you okay with that?

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/sakura-r493

*prays i have enough English skills to join*

So you are Daughter of Poseidon?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That would mean in the rp you would be like my... Half-Sister? Yeah half-sister, are you okay with that?

So you are Daughter of Poseidon?

Yes :3

if i get accepted !

Edited by Midnightive