Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Day Aria: Piano Cover

Derpy Dash

(edited)

Finally got all my recording stuff working again, so here's my newest piano cover.

This Day Aria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 2 Episode 26 (my favorite song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkfra_46mY

The recording kinda messes up and skips a bit, but it's not too bad, and MUCH better than my last cover.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Derpy Dash
  • Brohoof 5

Wow. This has some amazing dynamics. You're much better at piano than I am xD

The one thing I have to say about your playing is that sometimes, your dynamics can increase too much too soon. At one point, I was surprised because it quickly escalated to something like fortissimo. But your playing itself is pretty flawless, in my opinion. I really liked how you played the song. At certain points, your playing really did help to bring out some of the emotion that can be lost when you don't have vocals and a video to portray them.

In my opinion, this is an 8/10. Very good. :)

Wow. This has some amazing dynamics. You're much better at piano than I am xD

The one thing I have to say about your playing is that sometimes, your dynamics can increase too much too soon. At one point, I was surprised because it quickly escalated to something like fortissimo. But your playing itself is pretty flawless, in my opinion. I really liked how you played the song. At certain points, your playing really did help to bring out some of the emotion that can be lost when you don't have vocals and a video to portray them.

In my opinion, this is an 8/10. Very good. :)

Thanks!

Yeah, sometimes I get a little too much into the music and change dynamics like that. ^_^

I think next I'm either going to cover Winter Wrap Up or Tobuscus's Dramatic Song.