Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My story -

Sun

This story was written when I was a child. I just felt like posting it, also. If you see the name Misteria, just pretend it says Cassie. xD I hopefully fixed it all.

And sorry if it might suck, and I cut it off short because when I was little I didn't have enough time to finish it. Thanks.

Spreading on the butter from the knife across the burnt toast swiftly, my morning toast. I love burnt toast, how it crunches in your mouth. I stepped out to fetch the newspaper from the mailbox, and found a letter. The letter was from the bank, we have 1 week to move to another house because we don’t have enough money to pay the house rent.

A tear fell onto my toast and soaked in. I held my mouth closed with one of my free hands and tears started to flow down my cheeks. I can’t believe we have to move...where would we go?!

I dropped the knife from my hand onto my toe. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality, bending over to pick the knife up sighing, my toe is bleeding! The knife had cut the edge of my toe when it fell. “OWW AHH!!!” I screamed, suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Oh who could this be?!” Sighing, I ran to the door and swung it open, when I saw my best friend Cassie Lane.

“Oh hey Cassie! You won’t believe what just happened! I have to move houses in 1 week and I have no where to go! I’m so scared!”

“Oh, I am too...” Cassie said sadly.

“What am I going to do!” I started hyperventilating.

“You can stay with me” suggested Cassie.

”Okay, well I’ll tell my mom. I hope May and April won’t fight.”

“Yeah well they’ll like dogs, but I think they’ll get along.”

Cassie looked down to my bare feet, when she screamed, I looked down to, seeing my toe in a puddle of blood.

“Gah!” I ran to the bathroom, Cassie let herself in and started to clean up the blood puddle and the blood stream leading to the bathroom. I wiped my bloody foot and stuck it under the running cold water. It started to numb the pain as I wrapped many band aids around my toe. Running out of the bathroom, I saw Cassie had cleaned the floor.

“Thanks” I said lovingly.

“No problem, we should probably go into the forest like we always do.”

“Yeah we should, let’s go!” I said, lifting up my arm and charging out the door.

We ran out the door, and shut it from outside. Running into the forest, we saw a bright green light we’ve never seen before. I ran straight for it, Cassie trailing behind me and there was a circle glowing in the middle of the forest, that only we could see, since all the animals kept moving past it like nothing was there. I moved my hand to it, before Cassie had stopped me.

“What are you doing?!” Cassie yelled.

“I’m checking out the green light...what does it look like I’m doing? Playing tea party with it?”

“Be careful then..” Cassie suggested concerned.

I didn’t reply to her last words when I moved my hand to the middle of the glowing vortex looking thing. It sucked my hand into the light, when I started to pull it out, it didn’t work when it all of a sudden pulled my whole body into the light, I didn’t know what happened to Cassie at that point, or what kinds of things she was doing to freak out, but all I could think of is, why I got sucked into this vortex and ... WHERE AM I GOING!

Suddenly I dropped into a forest, it was very beautiful and I could tell we where no where close to any house, or country or well, It looks like the whole forest is the whole world. It is very mysterious and mythical looking. I got up off my bottom when I saw a quick flash of Cassie, then she landed right on top of me and pumbled me to the ground.

“Ow!” I said, while we both get up.

Cassie looks around the place, and I can tell she’s thinking what I had thought.

“Cassie, I feel like this is our home for some reason.” I said mystically.

“I know, I feel the same connection.”

Suddenly a small green fat thing jumped out of the bushes, it looks like a troll out of story books.

“Whisteria and Cassie, you have come to save us! You have come back. Princess of the sun and moon.” Said the goblin.

“What! Sun and moon princess? Save you? We aren’t even sisters! Who the heck are you?! What?!” Cassie started to freak out.

“Your mother, the Queen of this land has been murdered by Felix, the darkest of beings. She wanted me to take you to the human world and leave you in a basket together, then I watched over you when a lady took Cassie, the Princess of the moon and she gave you, Whisteria the Princess of the sun to the lady next door. You each have magical powers, and now you rule this world for your mother, Felix is going to ruin our world and he’s going to capture you both and kill you, then your soul will be taken into a cage and he will turn all the good creatures into evil minions and will take over ALL worlds, not just this one. He’s already sending out the bad creatures to look for you. In this world, you will live the same age forever.” The Goblin said worriedly.

“This is a lot to process.” I said slowly, trying to grasp all he said.

“We aren’t sisters, there’s no possible way!” Cassie pointed out.

“Your names where both on your baby blankets. And check on both of your left necks, there is a birthmark that only shows once you’ve entered this realm.” The Goblin is telling us, while pointing at our necks.

Both me and Cassie checked our necks, and I saw a half sun with a star beside it. She looked at mine, and I looked at hers. She had a half moon with a star beside it.

“Woah, Whisteria...we are sisters..this is all true..this is crazy!” Cassie yelled out.

“Yes, and you must save us, and once you both hold hands, you hold the most power of all, then just by yourselves!” The Goblin goes on about.

Me and Cassie both grab each others hands, and hold them tightly to see what will happen. Suddenly her birthmark is starting to glow, and I’m assuming mine is too by the look on Cassie's face. The birthmarks disappeared all of a sudden, I wonder to myself where they have went when they reappear below our neck.

They stop glowing when we stop holding hands. Our birthmark stays below our neck near our chest. Cassie's silver eyes, and black hair really suit her in that blue hoodie, and jean shorts. As well as my curly red-orange hair, and my golden eyes go with my orange hoodie and my jean shorts. I love our look right now.

First, we need to save our land.

“So where do we start?” I ask bravely.

“Yeah where?” Asked Cassie.

“Well first you have to venture around the land and get to know the creatures, and the land or you will get nowhere.” The Goblin goes on,“and I don’t know if I mentioned but your dogs are here. They are your protectors in this land, and they’re real names are Moon, for Cassie's dog, and for Whisteria’s dog, his name is Sun.”

“Our dogs?! Are here? And they have powers too? And how are they supposed to protect us?” I screamed.

“Yes, they do have some powers. And they will protect you with those powers, just call them over and they will come.” The Goblin insisted.

“Moon!” Cassie called,

“Sun!” I called after her.

The two dogs came running over to us, they’re colors changed from brown to golden like the sun and silver like the moon. They started to jump around excitedly and then they both put themselves at our sides, as if we where about to go venture off.

“Let’s go!” Barks out Moon and Sun.

Me and Cassie both turn around, to the dogs, our faces stunned.

“Please tell me they didn’t just talk..” Me and Cassie asked to the Goblin.

“Oh, um yes. They can talk in this magical world. Although Sun can be a bit chatty now that he knows he can talk.” The Goblin laughs a little.

“Oh my..” I exclaimed.

“Well, let’s go into the world and start to ask the creatures about the mysterious kidnappings from Felix and ask where his lair is. Then, we shall make a plan to get rid of him, and turn all the bad creatures good again, so they can live in peace.” Cassie suggested.

“Alright, yes um. Let’s go talking Moon and Sun.” I said in a oddly surprised voice.

“Goodbye Goblin!” We both said to the Goblin while waving.

The Goblin waves back at us, and moves back into the forest. We start down the path, the whole place covered in trees, ans streams. I think to myself, what could lye beneath the path. I shake this thought out of my head not wanting to know or scare myself, especially when we travel at night.

We have walked for 3 hours now, hungry, thirsty and exhausted. I look to Cassie and ask her if we can rest. She agrees, and we both move off the path, into the forest, looking for a good tree to rest in, because they are really big. We see a small stream, leading to an ocean.

“Ooh! Water, let’s get some” Cassie said, while running towards the stream.

“Okay, but wait. Since there is magical creatures there...” I said worriedly.

“Oh hush, we can handle them, since we rule this world now.” Cassie giggles.

We move on down to the stream, when I hear the bushes rustling, all of a sudden something black material looking moves in front of us, we both look up and he just smiles creepily toward us, I know it’s Felix. Because there is no other full on human in this world, at least that’s what the Goblin said. He then moves his hands in a motion, and the sky turns dark, with storm clouds, as a dark electric light shines down on him, he goes flying up into the air, and back to the ground again, the dark light disappears as he grabs our wrists.

Me and Cassie try to get away, by hitting him and trying to get our wrist out, but then Sun and Moon come running after us, they jump right at Felix and start to bite and claw at him, Felix tries to fight back to them while holding both of us, he kicks Sun and Moon, he throws both of us to the ground and we fall onto each other, we just stare at them fighting. Felix recites a spell and a ball of mist surrounds Moon and Sun, we scream out, and try to stand up, but we are somehow stuck to the ground, probably one of Felix tricks.

We keep screaming for our dogs, but they are not gone. Just trapped in a mist cage. Felix grabs something from his black robe and pulls out a plastic looking ball.

“Now I will rule the world, and everyone will become a minion.” Felix shouts while laughing.

“Never! You can’t have this world, we barely know it but we want to get to know it, and live here! Where we belong, and we have to protect our people!” I shouted.

“Get used to disappointment Whisteria.” Felix said back to me.

“You won’t get away with it.” Shouts Cassie.

“Oh, but I will you two. But I will.”

He comes over to us with the ball, and I try and struggle out of the trap. Suddenly a light bursts out from me, I don’t know what is happening, until I look at myself. I am on fire! I can’t feel it, but I see Felix is moving away a bit frightened. My orange-red hair, waving around in fire. I look to Cassie as she is shocked as well, when I see her all watery. I am surrounded in fire, and she is surrounded in water.

We both jump up, the trap undone by our powers. I run to Felix and move my hand out angrily, my hand shoots out some fire and hits his arm. He screams in pain as Cassie shoots a water bubble to his head, he gasping for air, when he uses some magic and undoes the bubble and soothes the burn. He starts to shoot magical balls at us, and we dodge it until it hits Cassie in the leg. She falls to the ground, and I turn my head to her in shock, I begin to run to her when he also shoots me in the leg, I fall to the ground beside her.

We hold our legs when a thought accrued to me. I grabbed Cassie’s hand, and I felt the pain in my leg sooth, I felt it starting to close up, but the blood on my leg stays there. Me and Cassie suddenly jump into the air, still holding hands. We don’t know how to use our powers together, but I hope we figure it out soon!

Felix comes towards us with the ball, and opens it with a simple push of a button, I feel my life being sucked away, and I turn to see me and Cassie’s soul being pulled right out of our bodies.

I am about to fall to the ground when Cassie squeezes my hand really hard, I clear my head of thoughts and connect my brain to hers, we both start to glow and Felix drops the ball, and our soul is returned to us.

We both shoot a ray of light at him, and the whole world is rapped around our light, I see the bad creatures coming slowly toward us when the ray of light goes past them, and they return to their normal selves. It shoots Felix into the sky and he burns slowly, we hear his screams and suddenly let go of each others hands, exhausted.

Ashes fall down to the ground, and all the dead and evil creatures become alive and good again.

“We did is Whisty, we did it.” Cassie said, with low energy.

“I know, now we are going to stay here forever right?” I asked her.

“Yes, our family will understand. We will send them a letter, and somehow mail it out..”

The mist trap also breaks free, Sun and Moon come running towards us, jumping on us and licking us. Then, out of the forest comes a lot of creatures, they start cheering for us, and ask us to follow them, so we do excitedly. They walk across the path, and make a turn. There is a giant castle and a little porch view at the very top. The Goblin from earlier comes through the crowd and shows us two crowns, we squeal as we take them and place it on our head. My crown is Golden with a sun in the middle, and Cassie’s is silver with a moon in the middle.

After that, we ruled the world and lived happily ever after!

• Brohoof 1

Kinda reminds me of Celestia and Luna, how they are the sun and moon, but anyways, nice story. It kinda progresses fast, but then again, it is a short story. Still better than anything I could write though. Sometimes I wish I was a better writer, but I guess music has always really been my forte (<- bad music pun)

Keep writing! I love a good story! :)

Kinda reminds me of Celestia and Luna, how they are the sun and moon, but anyways, nice story. It kinda progresses fast, but then again, it is a short story. Still better than anything I could write though. Sometimes I wish I was a better writer, but I guess music has always really been my forte (<- bad music pun)

Keep writing! I love a good story! :)

I actually wrote this before I knew of MLP, thats why I found it funny when I began watching!! xD