Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia story archetype

Reiki Knight 13

One important thing you might be wondering is why have a spiritual or religious concept from a quote "fictional character"?

The first part of the answer lies in seeing the character as a walking  story and not as a literal figure.

If you ask most people what is Princess Celestia they may say something like: the ruler of Equestria, an MLP character, a princess etc.

Yes, all true but when you look over the character with more than quick glance or 4 second fan wiki repetition you begin to see the deeper nature hiding below what you see on the surface.

I have posted much of this already on my blog so forgive me if I repeat some of that again here.

Celestia, just with looking at her name alone without the title you can see something right off which is Celestial being a variant of the Celestial the Latin phrase related heavenly or of the heavens.

The same thing could be said of Princess Luna, Princess Twilight etc.

Alol of this could indeed be 100% coincidence.

maybe they flipped through a book of Greek mythology and picked this stuff out at random for name for example.

Even if that is the case and there is no purposefully divine origin for how the names, actions, settings etc  were chosen it does not change the nature of the information itself.

it's still wisdom regardless of if chosen on purpose, inspired by a higher power or by random chance.

So to simply says it's for kids or fictional with no value to spirit or mind outright would be a rather foolish.

Sometimes in the most unlikely.of places wisdom will sprout.

It is a very interesting subject to say the least.

There is even a bible of sorts written for it though the bible was written when it more as a parody and community thing and not as a deeper more spiritual view like how I am doing.

Still even written as it is there are some key good things. So it is still worth looking at.

If you like I can help you to learn more about any of it.