Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fallout Equestria Roleplay

PonyEcho

(edited)

well i had an idea for a Fallout Equestria roleplay however i havent reaf the fan fics so myah... myah i say.

I have a basic idea about it all already, a large scale war thoughout equestria ended with massive nuclear devistation, some pony were put in vaults all that fallout goodness

i have an idea to have one person maybe two to roleplay as the equestrian waisteland meaning that can cause events as well as be monsters, bandits, supermutants and basicly shit on everyones elses day

everyone else roleplaying will start in different parts of the waisteland some in vaule others in settlements others as travleler even bandits if they want

Vault Dweller ponys- the ponys have lived under ground all there life in blissfulness until a breach causes murlurk like mosters t flood out and the ponys have to escape and survive the wastland

rules, well so far i have No Alacorns, Unicorns cant use advanced magic unless there from the vault and even then its not an advantage, Pegasus's cant fly to high or be at risk of toxic are at high altittudes, Earth Ponys can carry the most and can take the most damage. if you want to role play as a Steal ranger you can but the wastland RPer may be harsher on you.

also the people role playing as the wasteland cant be compleat nobs.

anypony else have anymore ideas?

Edited by PonyEcho

I'll help! I'll have to create a new OC though. I'll be a pegasus XD. I reckon that there should be the different tribes (eg. Caesars Romans etc.) also, new Vegas should be included. I would totally rule the wasteland with mah pistol.

I'll help! I'll have to create a new OC though. I'll be a pegasus XD. I reckon that there should be the different tribes (eg. Caesars Romans etc.) also, new Vegas should be included. I would totally rule the wasteland with mah pistol.

thanks, i might make a rule about ammunition so it doesnt become the cheap way out

I've never RP'd before, but I gotta say I'm rather interested in this. I could be the wasteland, I've read the fic and know a lot about the world... :huh:

good i reserve it for you if we can get this started

just plz dont constanly spawn radscorpions and you can only be the wasteland and cant be bias

(edited)

thanks, i might make a rule about ammunition so it doesnt become the cheap way out

good i reserve it for you if we can get this started

just plz dont constanly spawn radscorpions and you can only be the wasteland and cant be bias

Ok, so I don't need one of them character thread thingys then? :huh: Edited by (\SBB64/)

Ok, so I don't need one of them character thread thingys then? :huh:

no

you wont need a charactor your basicly the dungeon master you control the world

(edited)

I shall join. I love the Steel Rangers and wish to RP as one. :D

i havent read the fan fic but im guessing brohood of steel, sure but be awear the the wastland RPer will be the hardest on you cos you have power armour Edited by PonyEcho

This sounds interesting. I'd really like to join if you manage to get this thing up and running as I've been always interested in the Fallout world. Maybe you can add sickness and addiciton for some extra fun (I'm sure they'll be in the RP anyways)

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds interesting. I'd really like to join if you manage to get this thing up and running as I've been always interested in the Fallout world. Maybe you can add sickness and addiciton for some extra fun (I'm sure they'll be in the RP anyways)

yeah that was the plan of having someone RP as the world, controling mosnsters and deciding attrubutes like illness.

(SBB64/) already called dibs and i may play as the world that way we alway have someone on for the role play

im not that familier with the fallout equestria world so i'll need help because all i know is that the vaults were now called stables.

OH NO! this thread is dieing

get defibrillator out

CLEAR :bump:

that's better i still need some help with how im gona do this so

(edited)

Well I do know that the toxicity thing isn't true, but you can't fly too close to the always closed cloud line or the grand Pegasus Enclave shoots you down, To be a steel ranger you must be an earth pony, and also we have to decide which city we're in.

Edited by Half-Note

Well I do know that the toxicity thing isn't true, but you can't fly too close to the always closed cloud line or the grand Pegasus Enclave shoots you down, To be a steel ranger you must be an earth pony, and also we have to decide which city we're in.

thanks, i haven't read fallout equestria so i don't rely know these things, i rely should but i find it boring.

• 4 weeks later...

Well . . . . maybe this roleplay can be different, but the way it's mostly done is that the Pegasi sealed up the sky when the megaspells hit and they haven't had contact with the surface in 200 years. The "Grand Pegasus Enclave" has thus, seceded from the rest of Equestria. That's not to say there aren't any pegasi in the Wasteland, they're just fewer in number than earth ponies and unicorns. All that abandon the Enclave have their cutie-marks branded off, are subsequently exiled, and forever known as "Dashites."

If I can't be a Dashite, which I would prefer as my actual ponysona is a pegasus, then perhaps I could be a traveling earth pony (or donkey) musician? I would carry an electric guitar across my back and just bring rock to whatever worn down town would host my shows. In my years I would play concerts for everypony from the good folk of New Appleloosa, the gentry of Tenpony Tower, and the slavers of Shattered Hoof. Not really sure what I would use as a weapon though. Perhaps an attack pet? Or maybe I should go for the old "intstrument of murder" style with my guitar? :huh: