Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLPforum DayZ group

Vicke

(edited)

Guess who got their DayZ up n' working? :o

I spawned near the coast (of course) and I have no idea what I'm doing, currently. I spent the last twelve minutes running in a gigantic circle, eventually ending up going prone and pressing q to roll down a mountain which I formally used as a vantage point. Hopefully I'm headed in the right direction; at the moment, I'm hiding under a tree. I found a road and I'll follow it from inside the woods. Wish me luck!

Oh! What server are we using?

Edited by Guest

I just bought ARMA II from the steam summer sales, but I'm on a vacation at the moment, so I wont be able to play DayZ for about a week, but I'm still interested in joining you guys. I'll let you guys know when I'm back home and ready to play.

Update: Died. I can't seem to get into any servers (again) without the infamous loading bug, so I'll continue working on that. Any further suggestions, guys? I don't want this group to fall out simply because no one's active! :P

Update: Died. I can't seem to get into any servers (again) without the infamous loading bug, so I'll continue working on that. Any further suggestions, guys? I don't want this group to fall out simply because no one's active! :P

I guess i can revive it easily. All i need to do is start the Skype group and invite you all.

So please, if you see this, send me your Skype name. PM or Quote

I guess i can revive it easily. All i need to do is start the Skype group and invite you all.

So please, if you see this, send me your Skype name. PM or Quote

Wait. Did we ever start doing anything before? I forgot all about this, but I would like to try this out again.

My skype: Will_The_Stranger

• 1 month later...

I wanna join the group :3

Iam always alone T.T Always wanted to play with a bunch of bronies /)^3^(

Ingame name: Neonthunder

We have pretty much started so i cannot promise you anything.

But i will see what i can do. Will have to talk to my fellow members :3

This is us in a nutshell xP

Hope i get in...

But i dont need any supplies or weapons i have all by myself so i dont need to catch up

You can contact me in skype too

And plz say when youre not inviting anymore becuz iam still waiting so badly :3

So i think that you dont invite anymore becuz your not replying but keep up the good videos some moments are so funny^^

Edited by bestxeko