Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OOC: The Super in Supernatural Friendship! (Group)

Sphinx-Ara

I do have some questions for this RP. For one, when you say modern technology, this includes all the latest technology, right? Because I intend on having my character use the pony version of an iPhone 15. Second, does the Mane Six exist in this RP? Because I intend to have my character refer to them in passing as ponies they loosely know.

• Excited 1

4 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I do have some questions for this RP. For one, when you say modern technology, this includes all the latest technology, right? Because I intend on having my character use the pony version of an iPhone 15. Second, does the Mane Six exist in this RP? Because I intend to have my character refer to them in passing as ponies they loosely know.

Yep, all the latest technology, and I would say they exist yes

• Excited 1

14 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I like that idea. I will also be using an Iphone 15 in this RP. Never done something like this before, but it is interesting to do for the first time. 

Hey @AuroraGlimmer do we know what the invitation specifically says? Because I assumed that the invitation was predominantly about investigating supernatural activities, but it also sounds like she's trying to form a band simultaneously. I don't know, I'm a bit confused about what is going on currently.

• Hugs 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hey @AuroraGlimmer do we know what the invitation specifically says? Because I assumed that the invitation was predominantly about investigating supernatural activities, but it also sounds like she's trying to form a band simultaneously. I don't know, I'm a bit confused about what is going on currently.

Ah no, her band is already formed, its mostly the supernatural stuff. You may be gettintg confused with when she said she needs new flat mates, which is okay. She is also gaging to see if any of the others would be interested living with her, she has a full band

Edited by AuroraGlimmer

38 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I forget. Are we ponies, anthros, or humans in this? I prefer pony, honestly.

Ponies, show style

• Brohoof 1

BTW @AuroraGlimmer, I know your OC said Suri, but are you sure you're not thinking of Coco Pommel? :adorkable: Because Coco is the one Rarity saved. Suri was the corrupt fashion designer, and unless the comics or something else say otherwise, Suri never reformed from her old ways.

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

BTW @AuroraGlimmer, I know your OC said Suri, but are you sure you're not thinking of Coco Pommel? :adorkable: Because Coco is the one Rarity saved. Suri was the corrupt fashion designer, and unless the comics or something else say otherwise, Suri never reformed from her old ways.

yes yes, thats the one, I'll edit, thanks

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Just happy to help. I'll edit my reply too if need be. :BrightMacContent:

glad to have the help, ive edited

• Hugs 1

22 minutes ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

@Samurai Equine just let me know when you've edited your post

Thanks. I read it, and I think my original post works fine as-is.
But thanks again for clearing things up. :) I'm enjoying this RP so far.

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thanks. I read it, and I think my original post works fine as-is.
But thanks again for clearing things up. :) I'm enjoying this RP so far.

All good and glad to hear

• Hugs 1

10 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Maybe we could say she did reform at some point in this RP. I was always a big fan of the idea of her being reformed. After all, this is an AU, so it can be whatever we want it to be.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Maybe we could say she did reform at some point in this RP. I was always a big fan of the idea of her being reformed. After all, this is an AU, so it can be whatever we want it to be.

That certainly works for me, I do have an idea but dunno if y'all want to wait for it or to know now

• Brohoof 1