What would you call a brony couple?

lilymalady123

(edited)

maybe a stable? In the wrestling business, a stable is a group/faction and normally a stable is where ponies live in. Check out definition A and B

Informal .

a.

a number of people, usually in the same profession, whoare employed, trained, or represented by the samecompany, agency, manager, etc.: a comedy show with alarge stable of writers.

b.

the establishment that trains or manages such a groupof people: two boxers from the same stable.

c.

a collection of items produced by or belonging to anestablishment, industry, profession, or the like: TheAmerican auto industry has some new small cars in itsstable.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably call that a 'couple.' I don't have a problem with labels, and I'm glad to call myself a 'brony', but is it really necessary to give yet another name to two people with a shared interest? Also, though slightly off topic, I've never been a fan of the term 'pegasister'. I have been unable to think of a better term for female bronies, but I just find that it is inadequate, lacking a reference to unicorns or regular Earth ponies.

i would just call them a couple, if they were called a stable because it would sound like they consider mlp above the relationship if they were to consider themselves that.

Stud Farm buddies.

Committed Rutters

Equine Elopers

Man and Mare

Stable Relationship

Bridle Groomers

Brony Couples (I like this one the most)

They should totally be called Cheese and Cracker.

Haha. Seriously though, I don't think there needs to be a special name for it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

just... a couple. there is no need for bronies to create X word out of every word Y and Z there is, imo.

They should totally be called Cheese and Cracker.

Haha. Seriously though, I don't think there needs to be a special name for it.

This, to me, is exactly like when people ask, "what do you call two people that are dating in a homosexual relationship?"

You just call it what it is: a RELATIONSHIP :mellow:

I never understand why people gotta go and put labels on everything...... :huh:

I totally just went on a soapbox there and I apologize :blush:

Edited by Red