Hello there!

Wonka

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. You may call me Wonka. Why have I named myself after Willy Wonka? Because, he's awesome.

I myself am fairly socially awkward, with my personality being anywhere from calm and quiet to hyper and/or sadistic. Also, I spend way too much time on the computer. As it implies, I really love the internet and video games on the computer. I also roleplay at times, but not as often as playing video games. Other than that, I'm any average 15 year old.

I've been a brony ever since February of 2011, and discovered it while browsing through the internet one day. Even though I've been a brony since February, I didn't participate in the actual discussions and whatnot till around late March/early April.

I'm here today because the main community of bronies that I visit has been... wearing on me a little. I can't pinpoint one reason, but I haven't had the same amount of fun as I used to in that community, but I definitely know that the people aren't bad. Maybe I've changed (I dunno). I found this site a few days ago, and browsed through it, and it actually surprised me that this was a lot similar to my older community, or for at least from what I could browse through, and there's a roleplaying/game board.

Hopefully I'll be able to have a lot of fun with this community, and hopefully those who interact with me will also be able to have a good time as well.

Hopefully this isn't too long... sorry if it is.

"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be."

Intelligence is both knowladge and logic. If you don't have either knowladge or logic, you don't have intelligence.

No no no, your post isn't too long at all.

And welcome to the community. I hope you like it around here. :D

You fit the description of a lot of bronies, spending a lot of time on the computer, etc. etc. You should fit in and have fun here, no problem. :)

Edited by KKR

Many thanks you too. Hopefully we'll have a splendid time.

Well hello there, you're as new as I am so I hope we're both going to like it here :)

Maybe the both of us, together, can explore this new land :lol: , no?

"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be."

Intelligence is both knowladge and logic. If you don't have either knowladge or logic, you don't have intelligence.

Hello, Wonka! Will you give me some of your infamous chocolate? I'd really like some. I just hope I don't fall into your chocolate waterfall like that one unfortunate boy.

By the way, you sound exactly like me. Social awkward people who don't leave the house and spend a lot of time on the computer, unite! Many welcomes and I hope you have a delightful time.

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart