Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

Byron gulps down the water. "You may not believe me, but I'm not from this world." Byron says. "I am from a different universe, if that makes any sense. I haven't been a pony until 10 minutes ago!". Byron feels another surge of magic. This time he doesn't go unconscious. "Did you feel that, too?" Byron asks.

"What? Different universe?" Said Starbolt confused.

Starbolt feels a magical pressure around her like when you go high into the sky, the pressure also made her woozy.

"Yes I've been feeling those. Wait you can feel them too?" She said.

'What in Equestria is happening.' She thought.

Byron suddenly feels a blast of gigantic magic. His horn begins to glow, and he begins to be dragged along the ground, out of the library. "AHHHH! HELP!" Byron says. He yelled so loud the ground began to shake. His horn glows brighter, and it lifts him into the air.

"AAAAHHHH!"

Starbolt ran out and put all her effort in encircling Byron in a magical barrier and forced the barrier to pin him to the ground.

"Hang on!" She said as she continued to channel her magic.

'What the hey is happening?' She thought as she strained against the force pulling Byron.

(edited)

His horn glows tremendously bright. Suddenly, a beam of light emits from his horn. "AUUUUGGGHHH!" Byron yells. The light goes straight toward Canterlot, hitting a weird looking statue. It slowly begins to crack. Back in Ponyville, Byron's horn stops glowing. He then faints.

Edited by Shade

((OOC: I'm back!))

Cerulean was just about to follow Bryon into the library, when he burst out of the door, screaming. His horn was bright with magic, and the ground was shaking. She watched, horrified, as he was levitated above the sky. Then suddenly, he fainted. The magic from his horn had lost control, and was heading straight for Canterlot! Cerulean walked over to the fainted pony. "Are you okay?" she asked. "What happened?"

(edited)

Starbolt catches Byron with her magic, she carries him back into the library.

"I don't know what happened." Starbolt told Cerulean as she carried Byron.

'What was that beam he emitted? What did it hit? What is happening?' She thought on the verge of panic.

"Twilight what is happening?" She asked in a panicked tone as she put Byron down on a bed.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

Rainbow looked around at the scene that just happened, and groaned. Great, more ponies were ignoring her. Perhaps it was a curse? Nah, Dash can't be too silly. She knocked down a couple of books and then used them as a bed. She then started to sleep, snoring very loudly.

Edited by Resolution

(edited)

Byron is muttering in his unconsciousness. "No... No...! No!" he mutters. His mind is filled with an outline of a gigantic and slender creature. It looks like it has one fang, some sore of beard, and 2 unmatching wings. He imagines the creature taking the Human form of him out of his bed, and taking him to Equestria. But why? He wakes up with a gasp. "I just saw something... Whats going on?" Byron asks. "That light... what was it?"

Edited by Shade

(edited)

Starbolt noticed Rainbow Dash as she entered.

"Sorry Rainbow. I'm very confused at the moment." She said barely making any sense of what happened.

She did a quick examination of Byron checking for injuries.

"I don't know. I'm really sorry I honestly don't know what is happening." She replied to Byron.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

A unicorn carried him away, into the library. Of course, the library! Maybe Twilight Sparkle would know about the strange magic, and how she had turned into a pony! Cerulean ran inside. "Twilght! What was that thing?"

Rainbow opened one eye, and then hopped off.

"No problem, bolt. Also, who is this guy? And mind if I chill here for the night, again?" Rainbow asked, and then saw injury on the pony. She face hoofed-now we have dangerous pony's? REALLY?

"I would ask Twilight. I haven't got his name but he says hes from a different universe." She told Rainbow Dash.

She paced around confused, 'Everything is happening so fast.' She thought.

Starbolt did her usual thing of spinning two magical lights around her to calm down and collect herself.

Byron looks completely confused. He then hears voices in his head. "Byron... Come to me... Come..." Byron's eyes open wide. "I recognize that voice..." Byron says. "But what does he want with me?" He then feels a surge of magic, not like the ones before, but much darker and stronger. "Twilight... Discord is returning... and he wants ME!" Byron exclaims.

Silence followed 'Discord is returning and he wants me' part. Rainbow stared, but then she couldn't help it. Tears formed into her eyes.

"BWAHAHA!"

Rainbow fell over, crying from laughter.

"Yeah, right, and and i'm the Easter Pegasus." Rainbow told in between laughter. This pony wasn't serious-Discord couldn't return!

Cerulean gasped. "Discord! But why does he want you? Normally I would be happy, but what's he planning to do?" She looked nervous.

((OOC: Yes! Discord shows up in this roleplay!))

Byron is terrified as he hears an evil laugh ring through the air. (NOTE: I WILL BE PLAYING DISCORD, if its ok, I mean...) "Ah, but he was correct, my young Rainbow Dash." Discord says in a evil way. "I have returned, and all I need to take over Equestria is... YOU!" A dark magic barrier forms around Byron, and begins to zap him with dark energy. "TWILIGHT! THE ELEMENTS!" Byron yells.

(edited)

Starbolt was extremely confused, first ponies from other universes and now Discord returning.

"I... ughhh.." She said at a loss for words.

'WHAT?' Starbolt began to make the lights spin faster, an action that her friends know she does when she is nervous or anxious.

(OOC That means Twi and RD)

EDIT:

"Discord!" She yelled panicking and saw Byron encircled by a magical barrier.

'A magical barrier? Oh finally something I can understand.' She thought as she went straight to weakening it with her counter spell.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"What the-?"

"Ah, but he was correct, my young Rainbow Dash."

"YOU!"

Rainbow dashed over there lickady split, and then applebucked the barrier that was surrounding Byron, hoping it would shatter.

"Discord! Whadda mean, your gonna take over Equestria? As long as i'm around, your Dashing nowhere in a Dash! Its also a big insult that i'm not the one who you need!"

Cerulean couldn't grasp what was happening. First turning into a pony, then a weird burst of magic, and now Discord? What was happening. She backs away and hides under some books. "Please let this be a weird dream, PLEASE!" she said to herself. She was very scared.

The barrier weakened, then dissipated. Byron fell to the ground. "Very clever, my young ponies. But you see, he plays a big part in my task." Discord said. "Watch your backs, I'm back, and more chaotic than ever!" Discord's evil laugh fades out.

(edited)

As the barrier fades a magical current in the barrier caught Starbolt by surprise, she was knocked back and into a bookshelf collapsing next to Cerulean.

"Ugh." She moaned as she started to lose consciousness.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

"TELL ME HOW, YOU BIG BRUTE! COME ON, STOP BEING A BIG FILLY, SHOW YOURSELF!"

Rainbow pounded her hoof on the floor, and then turned around to face everyone else. She knew what was needed-The Elements! But they were all the way in Canterlot. She could dash over there in a dash, but what about everypony else? She decided it was train time.

"Everypony, pack your bags. We're going to Canterlot."

Edited by Resolution

Cerulean looked over at the pony next to her, and became even more scared. A unicorn didn't last against Discord, what was a small pegasus like her going to do? Nervously, she asked the unicorn, "Are you alright?"

"Oh no, Starbolt!" Byron says. "Are you ok?" But at that moment, he noticed the floor was turning into melted chocolate. Pages fell from the bookshelves, turning into bubbles as they hit the ground. "Wha???" Byron says. Byron picks up Cerulean and Starbolt with his newfound magic and gets them outside of the library. Byron stopped, to take in his surroundings.