Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Rainbow Dash hit into a wall by Byron, and she blacked out. She woke up in a dusty old room. It was creepy-looking.

"ANYPONY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

But nopony could. Rainbow sat down waiting for something to happen.

Edited by Resolution

Cerulean pondered that idea. "Well, not anything, but somethings. It would depend." Her brain started to work. Was Discord trying trick her? She hoped not. If so, she could just fly away, right? Oh right, no wings.

Rainbow Dash walked inside a dusty old room, and the doors behind her closed. She attempted to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

"ANYPONY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

But nopony could. Rainbow sat down waiting for something to happen.

(OOC: Did you read my last post about me going derp? If not, here I am anyways.)

Byron crawls out from a corner in the dusty room, scaring Rainbow Dash. "I WANT A CUPCAKE! NAO!" Byron yelled so loud the castle shook. He then jumps on Rainbow Dash and steers her into a wall at full speed.

(edited)

Fluttershy reached the end of the passageway. Opening the door, she found a room. She heard a faint voice come from a room that was across the room. "So many rooms..." Fluttershy walked across the room to the door. Pulling it open, she saw "Rainbow Dash? And... other pony?" She saw the strange pony was slightly gray. She gasped.

Pinkie Pie ran up a corridor. "There have to be more elements!" She continued her running. "Somewhere..." She ran to another room.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

(I did, edited it. Seeeeeeeeeeeee? Uh, well. Yeah. I saw it, and edited my old post. I didn't notice it at first, sorry. :( But now I did, so I edited it. Yay for me noticing things!)

Discord stares into Cerulean's eyes. "Listen to me, Cerulean. You will stop the ponies from getting the elements of harmony. Or you shall feel my wrath!" Discord yells, putting Cerulean into his trance.

"Well, that's a relief." said Comet

"Wait... You said Discord? but I thought it was just a silly tale to scare little foals... just forget about that, everything is twisted so it must be true." He replied while putting a hoof to his head.

"I'm sorry, we haven't been properly introduced. The name's Cosmic Meteor, but my friends call me Comet. What's yours?" He asked

Rainbow looked around the room more, and saw a chest. Rainbow excitedly ran over and opened it. Boom, Element of Loyalty!

"Aw yeah!" Rainbow said as she put it on, and flashed it around. Only problem was, how would she get out? Her epic necklace was epc, but not epic enough for her to get out of the room.

"Me? I'm Sugar Rush" she said grinning "Nice to meet ya'h Cosmic" She said as she looked at the pink cloud covered sky "I think we should move from here...." she said looking up

All Discere knew was that his face realy hurt, and that it felt a little flatter. But He had done it! He was in Luna's Bedroom.. And then he thought "Where the hay is luna anyway?!" His question answered itself when he saw a spherical orb floating in the center of the room. Discere peeked into the orb and saw... LUNA!, But something was wrong... Discord had put luna on the moon, and she was furious. A quick Glance and he saw that there were several Draconequis rock sculpters laying around and even more that had been smashed to space dust. Discere was sure that if they were to find the elements then they could save her.. so he got to work.

Twilight looked at Rarity and Applejack "Okay, all that's left is my element, Magic" Applejack & Rarity nodded and continued walking after Twilight . . . .. . . . .. . ... . . . . . . . .. .

Pinkie Pie stood in the room. She remebered she had her element in her mane. Quickly, she put it on. "I have my element, now to keep looking!" She ran across the room.

Fluttershy, standing in the doorway of the room Rainbow was in, ran across the room to the door. She opened it and ran into another hallway. She ran to yet another door, to another room. She looked around wildly. Perhpas my element is in here?

Cerulean wobbled, as her eyes went all derped and she turned grayer. When she opened her eyes, Discord was gone. She didn't know where he went, but she did know one thing: she had to stop the other ponies from getting the elements!

Cerulean ran through the hallways of the castle, until she came across Twilight, Applejack, and Rarity. "Hey, Twilight! I found out where the element of magic is!" she said, "It's in Ponyville! You probably won't believe me, but I heard Discord say it when I was spying on him!"

(edited)

Starbolt turns around a corner to see Cerulean being grabbed by Discord

Discord disappears before Starbolt could do anything.

She ran after Cerulean.

"Don't you mean after you were brainwashed by Discord?" She said to Cerulean.

((Sorry, too late! ))

(Edited) Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Discord's evil laugh ringed out through the dusty room. "Well my young Rainbow Dash, we meet again! And I see you found an element... The element of Disloyalty! You didn't actually think I'd make it THAT easy, did you?" Discord said. Discord disappeared in a puff of smoke, as did the element.

Discere walked out of Lunas wardrobe very satisfied He tried to muster a grin but his mouth was holding the elements of Kindness and Generousity.. He walked over to the window sill and put them down, and he called out to Fauny "HEY FAUNY!, I fond two of the elements.... would you be a dear and catch them so they don't smash from falling out of a 7 story window!"

Starbolt turns around a corner to see Cerulean being grabbed by Discord

"Let her go Discord." She said as she fired a beam of magical energy towards Discord.

"Cerulean don't listen to him!" Starbolt yelled.

((Sorry, too late! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!))

• Brohoof 1

Discord appears right in front of Fauny. "Oh, don't listen to Discere, listen to ME!" Discord yelled. His eyes begin to swirl, putting Fauny under his trance. "You and Discere will forget seing me, and when she throws the elements, let them fall and BREAK!" Discord disappeared, and Discere and Fauny forgot about the encounter.

(edited)

Fauny closed her eyes and tried to shake out the trance. "Must... not... let... happen..." Her eyes opened as she fell under the trance.

Fluttershy ran around some more. "Must find element of Kindess!" she said, running into another hallway.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

(edited)

Discere got tired of waiting and pushed the elements out of the window, Because he had a thought "Would Celestia really let these be breakable?" Besides... he needed to get to the very top of the castle... because when he was being hurled he saw a tiny spark on the tip of the tallest tower. Now he had only seen it for a few seconds but its outline was that of a tiara... the element of magic!

(( OOC: Fauny never went in the catapault))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

"What do you mean?" Cerulean said to Starbolt, "I was never brainwashed by Discord! I haven't even seen him! I hope I never see him, I hate him!" She turned to Twilight. "And I'm not lying, the element really is in Ponyville!

(edited)

"Well my young Rainbow Dash, we meet again! And I see you found an element... The element of Disloyalty! You didn't actually think I'd make it THAT easy, did you?"

Then her element vanished.

"Discord? Where are you? SHOW YOURSELF!" Rainbow called, hooves up. She also closed her eyes so she couldn't get brainwashed by discord, she could learn (Unlike Applejack)

Edited by Resolution

(Bro, yah broke the page, bro xD)

(I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, feel free to control Twi, AJ and Rares).. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . . .

(edited)

"Never seen him? You said you spied on him." Starbolt said poking a major hole in her story.

"Twilight listen to me you know how Discord can brainwash ponies with a snap of his fingers." She said hoping

Twilight listen to her.

(OOC Heading to bed.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(( OOC: Fauny never went in the catapault))

(I know, but she did manage to find Luna's Room. She just followed the sound of someone crashing into a room and found it.)

Fauny watched the elements fall. As they fell, they started to turn into pieces of glass. She laughed.