Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello..

LoveSparkle

Hey there new user, don't worry all the users around here are insanely nice. So um, hello welcome to these amazing pony forums Have fun and stay an active poster! Also if you wish to upload an avatar, you must first make five posts outside of Welcoming Plaza and the Clousdale Colliseum. If you have any other questions, do not be afraid to ask. So yeah, hey there, welcome, have fun, see you around.

^insanely nice and insane

Hey there shadow! Glad to see you around!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Hey! Welcome to the forums, my name is "PonyInTheFedora" I don't mind if you just call me "Fedora" or "Pony" though, that would be quite alright! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Oh and if you ever have any questions about the site don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else, we don't bite! See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Welcome to MLP Forums! Make yourself comfortable, this is like the best forum ever. ;)

Feel free to PM me anytime! ;D

You know me from another site about a certain purple dragon.. ;)