Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming BattleField 3 Brony Servers And Clans

Musix

(edited)

Calling all Brony Servers on Battlefield Three! I want you to post the names of your servers in this thread. Anyone who is the owner of or in a Brony Clan on Battlefield, I'm sure a lot of us would want to join. If you don't know how to create a clan, Go to http://battlelog.bat...d.com/bf3/gate/ and sign in. You can create a small one and i will join gladly. ^^

My Xbox LIVE Gamertag is TOX1CxR3C0N

I'm sorry if this threat is already made and active.

Thanks!

EDIT

We have a platoon! Please join, I'll accept you in ASAP. Please send me a message here when you do, too. ^^

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391706274782/

Edited by Musix
  • Brohoof 1

well i dont have a server, because well im not a premium member (i'll stick to my old trusty normal knife)

but i'll happly join a brony server, i belive there was one called UK of Equesria but i think that gone now

(edited)

I'm trying to create one but apparently i don't know my own password. So maybe you should

Add me

GT zRevenantz

Edited by zRevenantz

This sounds fun. I might want to join as well. I hardly play BF3, so this would give me a reason to play it again. So if you want, add me: StrangeWill FTW

This is for xbox, right?

This sounds fun. I might want to join as well. I hardly play BF3, so this would give me a reason to play it again. So if you want, add me: StrangeWill FTW

This is for xbox, right?

I take it this is for Xbox 360 only? If so, then I only have it for PC, does the clan work across platforms?

Sounds like fun. May be a good reason to start playing Battlefield again (Kinda lost its shine when nopony wanted to play D:

Guessing this is for Xbox only huh? Or can you cross platform play on servers or something fancy like that?

I'm sure Battlelog.com works for more than Xbox 360. If you guys want to join in on the action, Sign up to the platoon... here - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391706274782/listmembers/

Send me a note to find out more. Thanks guys =D

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't work for the PC game, I get the notification "You cannot join the platoon with currently selected soldier".

Are you sure there are no other way of getting yourself to join? That's a shame... Is there no equivalent for PC?

(edited)

Are you sure there are no other way of getting yourself to join? That's a shame... Is there no equivalent for PC?

Battlelog is the primary PC system, the whole game works through it, but unless there is some setting in the Platoons, I think a platoon is locked to the console that the founder uses.

Edited by Carbon

Battlelog is the primary PC system, the whole game works through it, but unless there is some setting in the Platoons, I think it a platoon is locked to the console that the founder uses.

Oh, I'm very sorry about that. There might be more My Little Bony platoons out there, And if not, you could always try your own ^^

(edited)

Oh, I'm very sorry about that. There might be more My Little Bony platoons out there, And if not, you could always try your own ^^

I joined it, Gamertag is Matusrulez do you guys wanna like play a match or something at some point in time?

EDIT I added everyone

Edited by Matus
  • Brohoof 2