open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Timeless jumped in Sugarcube corner, and shook out her mane to make sure it was neat. She found herself a four-sitter table (She apparently likes Four-Sitters) And put her stuff on it. Then she ran over to the cashier.

"Hey, the usual." Timeless said, putting a spice potion she was carrying on the counter. She normally uses her potions as pay, and she normally carries 5-10 potions. At the moment she was carrying a Spice Potion, A firework Potion, and a Truth Potion. They were all good, but she wasn't really sure if the truth potion was user-friendly. She was going to test it when she got back home. She sat down at a table and looked around. Oddly, Sugarcube corner was empty...

On the way to Sugarcube Corner, Byron saw a fruit shop that was open. "Hmm, seems interesting." Byron said to himself. He walked over to the shop. "Hello there. I would like 2 bananas and 3 apples, please." Byron said to the pony behind the register.

(edited)

((OOC: Congradulations and thanks to everypony for helping us reach the 200 post milestone. And let us have 200 more!))

Discere went about ponyville untill he found the flower and herbal store. He walked inside to see Cherry Blossom behind the counter.

"Got anything you need for me to do boss?" he asked in almost a comedic way.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Timeless knew her usual was going to take a while, so she told the cashier she would be right back. She looked around and saw a fruit store. She decided a strawberry to put on her pancake supreme wouldn't be so bad. She squeezed next to the pony that was ordering.

"And could you get me a strawberry? PLEASSSEEEE?"

Byron realised the fruit shop owner was not going to respond. He then saw Discere walking into the flower shop. 'Well, I need to get some tulips for my new potion, too!" Byron said to himself. Byron walked into the flower shop, right behind Discere.

Timeless noticed the pony going away, mumbling something about the fruit shop owner not responding. There was a flower shop that was turning out be pretty popular, but Timeless hated lines. She decided she'd practice her aura spell on some random ponies. She used her spell, and it showed some blue and gold aura's around some ponies. Hers was naturally a bright pink. She laughed, and decided to make the aura's visible. She always liked to do that, after all, it was a good thing to do while waiting for her usual. She used a bit more magic to make the aura's visible to other ponies, causing shocked looks from a lot of them. Timeless laughed.

"You kidding, right, kiddo?" A pony passing by her told her, with a laugh. Other ponies began saying remarks about this.

"She's at it again."

"Mom, this is so cool!"

"How does she do that?"

"That's the local witchdoctor to you."

A pony asked for some fruit. "Okay." she replied, managing to get two bananas and three apples on the counter. "That's four bits, please." she said, as another pony walked over too. Peach Half got a strawberry to the other pony. "And two bits from you."

(I wish I could have delayed breakfast so as not to go through all the trouble of posting a half-useless post.)

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

Byron tossed 4 bits out the window towards the fruit shop. He then used telekenisis to get his fruit. "Oh, Discere! What a coincidence!" Byron said. "I was just here to pick up some dasies to make my special 'sauce'!"

Edited by Shade

As Timeless walked away and made the Aura's visible, the fruit shop owner responded and asked for some bits. Timeless laughed, and placed two bits she was carrying on the counter to the pony.

"Hey, thanks." She told the pony behind the counter.

Edited by Resolution

"Can you go water the lavenders for me please?" Cherry Blossom requested as she started carrying pots from the back of the store. "Hey wait a minute, aren't you supposed to be helping Snow Flake at the register while he goes herb gathering?" Cherry Blossom asked with a confused look on her face.

Starbolt started to pace getting impatient with Fae.

Then a flash of deep blue light appeared behind her.

Starbolt recognized the familiar flash of Fae's magic.

"Took you long enough." She said.

'It's not my fault, you have a lot of things to pack.' She replied to Starbolt.

Starbolt levitated her things from the packed bags.

Several books she set on an empty bookshelf and she placed her potions and potion reagents on the table.

She left the rest of her stuff in the bags to be unpacked later.

"I got these for you Fae." She said as she levitated the tulips she bought to Fae.

'Oh wow, these are perfect.' Fae told Starbolt as she started to collect some leaves and a petal or two, but leaving the flower intact to grow more.

"I was lucky to find such high quality ones, they should make fine potions. I'm going out want to come with me?" She told Fae.

'Yeah sure why not.' Fae hovered and followed Starbolt out the door.

Outside Starbolt went back towards the town square.

"Exactly!" Discere exclaimed. he walked behind the register and pulled a sharp 90 degree turn, so that he was facing Byron,

"Well hello sir what can I get for you today?" He asked with a cheerful smile.

Timeless decided to get behind Byron, she did need some flowers for a potion she was making. She got behind Byron, and played around with some magic sparks. She hated waiting, but this was better then being bored.

Asteria had placed two muffins and left Sugarcube Corner. It was a beautiful day out, so she decided to return home later. Lapis could wait for his breakfast anyway. There was so much activity in Ponyville, everypony flitting between stores, buying all kinds of things. Suddenly Asteria had an idea. The little unicorn walked right up to the fruit store and addressed the clerk. "Hello, I'm Asteria. I'm sure we haven't met yet, so I wanted to introduce myself."

"Hi." Peach Half said. "Nice name! By the way. I'm Peach Half." she said, smiling. She was slightly humming as she slightly looked at Asteria's mane. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a very warm day.... was all Peach could think.

"Hi." Peach Half said. "Nice name! By the way. I'm Peach Half." she said, smiling. She was slightly humming as she slightly looked at Asteria's mane. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a very warm day.... was all Peach could think.

(OOC Still need somepony to interact with.)

Starbolt arrived at the town square. It was quite crowded.

She looked around for somewhere to get some food. So she walked up to a nearby fruit store.

Timeless grumbled. Line were horrible, she could say that. She stretched her neck, and asked the attendent-

"Hi there. Er, could ya' get me a Hearts Desire? I'm running out." Timeless asked the pony, who she was sure was going to scold her for attempting to cut lines.

Asteria could see that Peach Half wasn't interested in chatting, so she turned around to find somepony else. The minute she twisted to face the rest of Ponyville, her vision was blocked by something furry and blue. "Oh, hi! Are you waiting in line for some fruits?" she asked cheerily. "I just wanted to talk to the store clerk, but she seems distracted. Hey, maybe we could chat?"

Discere looked at the unicorn addressing him. "Of course you can, besides *looks at byron* Hes having trouble making up his mind!" He chuckled warmly "Hearts desire right?" he asked as he checked the storage.

"Yup. I decided to do some errands while I'm waiting for my usual at Sugarcube Corner, so yeah. Timeless, by the way. I'm the owner of that potion shop down the street, I sell potions of all kinds. Love, Truth...Fireworks..stuff like that. I'm attempting to make a better Truth Potion recipe, and I think a Hearts Desire might spruce it up." Timeless rambled. This was one of her main problems - rambling.

"Hello." Starbolt replied.

"I would like to buy some apples and maybe some cherries." She said to Peach.

Starbolt was then greeted by purple unicorn.

"Hello. Yeah I was going to buy some apples. Sure I guess we could chat." She replied to Asteria.

"Oh and my name is Starbolt." She added.

"My name is Asteria. I just moved to Ponyville a month ago. How long have you lived here? Do you want to see my home?" Asteria spouted, energy level rising. It was a minor problem she had. Whenever she met somepony new, or went someplace new, she got excited. Hopefully Starbolt wouldn't freak out at the purple filly's hyper behavior.

"I just moved here." She replied to Asteria.

Fae was hovering next to Starbolt. 'A little hyper active don't you think?' She told Starbolt.

"Quiet Fae." Starbolt told her companion.

"I guess I could come over to your place if you want." She replied to her other question.

(OOC to clear things up Fae is a fairy thing that Starbolt summoned with a magical spell in the past. She only can speak to Starbolt via telepathy and only Starbolt can hear her. But Starbolt replies to her verbally.)

"Huh? Fae? What's that?" Asteria asked, staring at the other unicorn. She seemed to be talking to something by her shoulder. But, the minute Asteria realized Starbolt had agreed, she began trotting toward the cottage she shared with Lapis Lazuli. "Come on, let's go. I wonder if Lapis will be okay with a visitor?"