open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

As they were walking Starbolt noticed a crater.

"Aha! I'm not the only pony to mess up their magic!" She told Fae.

'Yeah sure Starbolt.' She responded sarcastically.

"Asteria do you know what happened here?" She asked Asteria.

Asteria took a look at the smoking crater. "It looks deep, so it must have been a large magical discharge. This usually happens with young magic prodigies, so I'll bet a unicorn foal lost their temper. But, I'm only guessing." the little unicorn said matter-of-factly. Although she may get hyper at times, Asteria was very smart for a 14 year old.

Starbolt poked around the crater studying the magical energy around it.

'Seems to be caused recently.' She thought to herself.

Fae just hovered there looking to see if the pony that did this was nearby.

"Alright we are you gonna need you to fill out this form in order for us to allow you to move to ponyville." said the customs officer. "Alright then..." replied Sky.

BREIF BIOGRAPHY

Full name: Twilight Sky

Nickname(s): Sky, DJ Sky

Backstory: I was born and Raised in Fillydelphia. I grew up in a crowded city, with little room for fun. But I decided that the place should be happening and decided to host and DJ own parties! I was quite talented with music and also I was great with talking to every pony! I made plenty of friends there and became the local celebrity so everything was good. But I decided it was about time I moved out to somewhere for fresh start like Ponyville. Where I know some good friends like Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and a few other celebs/musicians...

Future Residence: Octavia's House (Bunking with Vinyl Scratch for now).

Misc: N/A

"Alright your free to go." said the customs officer, "Thank you." I repiled as I nodded my head. It will only be a matter of time before I arrive in ponyville...

Edited by Twilight Sky

"Hey, what are you trying to do? Be careful, or you'll fall in." Asteria said looking around for the perpetrator. Soon she spotted Discere. "Hey, Discere! Did ya see what happened!" she shouted across the crater.

Discere muttered something unrecognizeable. and approached Asteria and gave a very odd way of describing the event. He put his hooves on her shoulders and told her... "Love hurts sometimes, and sometimes it can make you do crazy things... even get you killed or blow a giant crater in ground."

"Uh, your kinda creeping me out." Asteria said, slowly backing away. "Did somepony break your heart?" Before getting an answer, the little unicorn turned towards Byron. "Oh, hi Byron! You know Starbolt? Small world, huh?" With a new stimuli to distracted her, Discere's odd behavior was almost forgotten.

"Yeah, me and Starbolt go WAAAYYYY back." Byron said. "So Starbolt, what has been going on to you since we last saw eachother?" Byron said, trying to change the subject from the gaping crater in the ground.

"Oh it's been fine." She replied to Byron.

"I see I'm not the only pony to make a huge crater in the middle of town." She added laughing slightly.

'Oh now that one of your old friends is here the spell YOU failed is to be laughed about.' Fae told her.

(OOC I'm just going to roll with that Byron knows Starbolt.)

((OOC: Yeah... That last roleplay was the past...))

Byron started sweating when Starbolt started talking about the crater, "Oh, that? I just lost my temper... A little..." Byron said guiltily. Byron looked at the ground.

Asteria gave Byron a startled look. "You did this?! You have an awful lot of magic energy. Don't you think you should see somepony about that temper? You could have destroyed the town!" she cried. Asteria began to see Byron in a new light. Such recklessness needed to be contained.

"Impressive." She said to Byron.

"This blast could of only been caused by powerful magic." She added.

(OOC Brb for awhile going to get some sleep, stayed up all night.)

Byron saw Asteria looking at him weirdly. "What's wrong, Aster-" Byron said. He felt a sudden bulging pain in his head. He heard Asteria talking, but her lips weren't moving. Was he... READING HER MIND? "Byron needs to be detained. He is far too powerful..." Asteria's thoughts said. Suddenly, Byron's mind clouded. He couldn't think. Wait... He couldn't move! Byron was like a puppet on strings. His eyes turned white. "Asteria, I heard that!" Byron said. 'I didn't say that!' Byron thought. All of a sudden, 2 powerful beams of light shot from his eyes, creating two more large craters behind the two ponies. Byron was then lifted up into the air, surrounded by a dark purple barrier. ((OOC: AND NO, STARBOLT, IT'S NOT DISCORD! XD))

• Brohoof 1

Sky trotted into Sugarcube Square. "Ponyville, what a great place to start fresh again!" he thought to himself. Then he heard whispering and people were staring at him as he trotted by. "Or not..." he thought remorsefully to himself, "Well at least it isn't as bad as where I just came from." He knew he was a celebrity but he didn't expect people all the way out hear to know him other than a few of his friends. He gave a weak smile and waved at everypony. A few mares looked like they were about scream or faint. "I better keep moving till I get to the house." He felt as if he was being followed so he tried to move as quickly as possible without running into any pony...

Asteria's heart dropped. Phenomena such as this only occurred when a unicorn's magic levels reached critical. The little unicorn didn't waste any time. She turned tail and ran. She didn't stop until she was home. Lapis was busy reading a novel when Asteria stormed in. Tears of fear were running down her cheeks. She had seen some scary sights, but an overcharged unicorn was the most dangerous one. "Asteria, what happened?" the blue stallion asked, unsettled by his young assistant's crying. "Did you get hurt?" The purple filly shook her head. "No...Bryon, he....magical overcharge." she tried to say in between sobs. Lapis Lazuli understood immediately. Since Byron wasn't born a unicorn, he hadn't gone through the phase where a young unicorn learns the extent of their powers and learns to control them. Lapis became very worried. If the town was destroyed, then all his research would become pointless. Also, they're were innocent ponies living here. But, Lapis had no idea what to do to stop Byron.

Byron finally fell to the ground. "Wha- WHat happened? Asteria?" Byron said. Byron looked around, not seing Asteria, Byron tried to stand up. He was greeted with a sharp pain in his front right leg. Byron fell to the ground, calling for help. ((OOC: Going to bed. Night!))

Edited by Shade

Grey sat at the bench contemplating over what just happened and he suddenly got an intense headache. "Finding a pet will have to wait 'till tomorrow, I can't take this, it's so confusing" he thought and went home.

Sky slammed the door behind him. Breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh wait..." SLAM! Vinyl practically tackled him while trying to give him a hug. "Hey Sky, how you doing?" "Fine then someone decided to tackle me..." "Oh sorry I was just so excited to see you!" "It's alright." "Well you can bunk here as long as you need to, right 'Tavi?" Octavia nodded from the kitchen. "Yeah!" Vinyl yelled and squeezed me harder. "Alright thats enough vinyl." "Oh sorry..." "I'll just bring my few bags in..."

"Alright I am all moved in, now what..." he thought to himself. He was outside the house sitting at a table just relaxing.

When Lapis went to the town square, all he found were craters. There was no sign of Byron. Clearly the magic overcharge had ebbed. Seeing as there was no point in returning home now, he went around trying the whole "socializing" thing. Asteria was by his side, peering around for danger. It was obvious whatever happened, the poor little unicorn was shaken. But, she would recover. This wasn't the first time something had frightened her. Sighing, Lapis Lazuli and his assistant took a seat on a bench. "I've been coming here more often than I'd like." he muttered.

Byron crawled around, not able to stand because of his broken leg. He eventually came upon the bench in the town square. Seeing Asteria and Lapis, not wanting to scare them, Byron struggled to cast a disguise spell, but he was already drained of his magic. Byron collapsed in view of both ponies, his leg badly broken and bleeding.

"Holy Celestia!" Lapis exclaimed. "It's Byron, but he really does seem to be drained." Taking a quick breath, Lapis examined the poor creature. Asteria hide behind the bench as she waited for her pseudo-brother's appraisal. "His leg is broken, that much I can tell. Perhaps we should take him to the hospital. Asteria, I know this may be hard, but I need you to try to levitate him onto my back." The little unicorn ventured forth tentatively. When Byron didn't try to attack, she complied. It was a bit tricky, but soon the unconscious unicorn was placed on the blue stallion's back. "Alright Asteria, stay here. I am going to the hospital, O.K.?" The filly nodded her head. With that, Lapis Lazuli and Byron headed to the ER of the hospital.

Byron woke up in a hospital bed. Lapis was studying his broken leg, wrapped up in a cast, and at the sight of his awakening, Asteria had hid behind a curtain. "Lapis? I- I'm sorry..." Byron said. "I... I messed up... I need to control my magic one day, don't I?" Byron laughed weakly. "And Asteria? I'm sorry if I scared you back there..." Byron said. Byron tried to get up from his hospital bed, but he was greeted by an excruciating pain. "AAAGGGHHH!" Byron yelled.

Sky wondered if he meet any of the ponies who lived here in this town. Well he can only wait to find out. He did get the occasional wave and few giggles from mares trotting by, he waved and smiled kindly back.

Edited by Twilight Sky

"Well, the doctor says you'll be fine, for now. You should just relax." Lapis replied, trying to get Asteria to come out. She had come after much convincing after Byron was settled into his room. "But, what if he..." Asteria began, but Lapis interrupted. "Asteria, this pony just went through something very traumatic. It would be good of you not to mention it."