open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Starbolt and Fae entered the hospital.

"Byron are you okay?" She asked him worried.

Fae was carrying a vial with her she levitated it towards Byron.

"Drink that it will make your leg feel better." She told him.

((OOC: Finally finished reading all of that, it's time to make my appearance~))

Clover walked in from the North Eastern road connecting ponyville to the long mare's trail towards Canterlot. She was exhausted, having walked there all the way from Canterlot was a bit more exercise then she was used to.

"A one week trip... It feels like it took a year to get here, a tent makes a lump of towels look like heaven after a week of THAT..."

After looking up at the night sky the exileration that was shooting through her head once again made her ecstatic within seconds, she has heard quite a few stories about unicorn with special abilities and a certain Twilight Sparkle that had heard of was closer to her than she had thought. However, now was not the time for that, because, she could sense a strange power coming from the inside of this small town, Ponyville, she imminently started to trot into the part of town where she had sensed this power, and all of a sudden!- She was inside of a gigantic ditch. That was the last thing she had expected from a town that was spoken greatly of

"H... Hello? How did this hole get here?"

"That's weird, it seams so empty here... There isn't a single person outside"

Clover decided to stop worrying about why there wasn't anypony around, and decided to think about how she was gonna get out, she thought of the most impressive plan that a unicorn could ever think of in all of Equestria at a time like this. From the bottom of the ditch, Clover mustered up all of her strength and did what she knew best to do...

"SOMEPONY HELP MEEEEE!"

She then sat down and simply waited for somepony to come and discover her, at the bottom of a very large, and annoying, ditch.

Fae was heading back to Starbolt's home when she heard somepony call for help.

She flew towards the sound and found a blue unicorn inside the crater Byron made.

'Starbolt it looks like somepony wasn't looking where they were going. There's a pony trapped in the hole Byron made.' She messaged her.

Fae flew down towards Clover.

Byron reached out and grabbed the vial. Byron gulped it down. right away, his leg didn't have as much pain, but it was till very painful if he moved. "Thanks, Starbolt..." Byron said. "Maybe being in the hospital will help me learn to control my magic!" Byron turned to Asteria. "Asteria, once again, I'm sorry I frightened you..." Byron apologized. He then began practicing lifting things and putting town things with his magic. "Step by step!" Byron said.

(OOC Fae is not a pony. She is a glowing fairy-ish thing.)

Fae studied Clove. She flew closer and with her magic made a stair-like structure towards the top of the crater.

-------------------------------

"Well apparently I've been ordered by the guard here to head to Twilight's place to 'control my magic', I swear just one miscast and they demand that I be sent to basic magic control lessons." She stopped realizing she was ranting.

"So, you want to come with me?" She asked Byron.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"Yeah... it would probably be best..." Byron said. Byron cast a basic disguise spell, so the doctors would not know he was going with Starbolt. He attempted to heal his leg too, but he didn't have enough magic left from that huge outburst. Byron was now disguised as Shade. ((OOC: Shade is my other oc. I don't have a link right here)) He slightly levitated his broken leg, so he could walk. "Ready, Starbolt" Byron said.

Twilight Sky watched this incident from a far. He wanted to go help that pony who fell in the ditch but it seems someone already went to help. He started to trot over there to see if everyone was ok and if they needed anything.

((OOC: Sorry I just realized I said everypony))

Clover looked at the staircase that was set before her

"Wow... I am very embarrassed that you could do that so easily..."

Clover looked at the tiny creature confused and cautiously walked up the staircase out of the gigantic ditch.

"Now then, could you please tell me how you did that?.. I am part of the Icicle family, and I... Am terrible at magic, I can barely manipulate water... But you, you are so tiny and somehow you can make a big staircase like that..."

Sky walked up to the group of ponies. He noticed the big ditch and a staircase but he continued on with what he came there for. "Is everypony okay?" "That ditch looks pretty deep to fall in..." he said to the group of ponies.

Clover looked up at the grey colt and rubbed the back of her head.

"Yeah i'm okay thanks to this parasprite-thingy helped me..."

Clover tilted her head because she saw that this Grey Colt resembled somebody she knew, during this time she simply stared at him with a strange look.

"He looks just like him... I wonder if he's like him, or maybe related to him."

"Here let me help you up, do you need me to carry you or are you fine?" "Because I would be more than happy to help in some way..." He said to the blue mare. "I hope she is okay" I thought to myself.

"Well I am sure i'll be fine... I don't want to trouble you any further."

She looked towards the crater she was just inside of and remembered her earlier concerns

"Okay so... If you don't mind could you tell me how exactly that death trap got there?.. It's awfully dangerous, I mean, some fillies could fall in there..."

"It wouldn't trouble me at all but I don't know how the hole get there", "Actually I just moved here recently", he replied then thought for a moment. "If you want some food and rest I am currently staying with a friend but they won't mind another guest." he gave her smile and started trotting back towards the house as it was late it was about time for dinner." "Well it's quite a good way to start off fresh here..." he thought to himself.

Edited by Twilight Sky

"Well..."

"I can't just stay with random strangers..."

"Who is it you are staying with?.. Why are you in ponyville anyways?"

Clover did not like to ask people questions, but she had to anyways because she wasn't sure who this was and the stories she has heard from ponyville means he could be anything, an evil enchantress, or maybe even Discord himself! If he were either of these things, she would have no hope in defending herself.

*waves hand like a jedi* you will follow me without asking questions...

"Well my friends call me Sky and I currently staying with Octavia and Vinyl." "But the rest of the information is kinda personal so I don't like to talk about it." he gave her a smile and kept trotting toward the house.

Those names sparked Clover's memory

JUNE 26, 2011

Clover walked towards the night barn (Pony night club) only a day after leaving Canterlot, clover had arrived about 20 minutes earlier, but she was too afraid to go inside, she had never been at a night barn before, and wondered why her contact would be there of all places. Another few minutes passed and she finally decided to walk inside, bumping somebody on the way in.

"Oh, i'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"Nah don't worry about it, i'm in a hurry anyways~"

Only a moment passed until she realized that she had just run in to Vinyl Scratch herself, she couldn't speak because she was so surprised to see her, especially since her glasses were off and she wasn't behind a turn-table.

"V-v-vinyl... Oh my god it's you!!"

She had either completely ignored me or she couldn't hear me over the loud music. After that she realized somebody else had to be on the turn table, she looked towards it, and there he was, she now knows where she knows this sky character from, he was the one on the turntable the night she amplified her power by only a little.

Regular time:

"Hey sky, I think... I'll stay with you for a little bit I guess."

"Thats quite alright, come right inside." He held the door open for her like a gentlecolt. "'Tavi! We have guest so make extra sandwhiches!" Octavia just sighed from across the hall and waved her hoof. Then Sky stood firm waiting for impact...nothing happened. "I guess Vinyl isn't home then..." he said.

Edited by Twilight Sky

Clover looked around, it didn't feel like home but not everypony get's to live in a giant castle like she once did. She looked down the hall at somebody who she thought she would never meet her entire life, Octavia, she had no words, she could barely stand, she gasped and stared down the hall at her for a few seconds and then, hit the ground like a ton of apples.

(OOC: Brb for like, 15 minutes maybe less)

Sky stood dumbstruck for a second..."Oh buck..." he said to himself and he gently lifted the mare on to his back and carried her over to his bed. Then he went downstairs to go get some water and a towel, he put the cold towel soaked with water on the mare's head. "I hope she is alright.." he said to himself and sat on the chair and waited for her to awake.

Clover woke up and felt the towel on her head, and quickly shook it off and sat up.

"Was that... A dream?.."

She looked around the room she was in and noticed the colt that had helped her out earlier, she was a bit confused and then she became frightened

"Howed I get here?? What did you do?"

She then remembered what had happened, she saw Octavia and then her mind went blank, she didn't remember anything after that, she started to feel her head as if somepony had hurt her or bashed her on the head.

"You fainted and hit your head against the ground for some reason", "I put you on my bed and put cold towel on your head so it wouldn't hurt as much and help it heal." he replied. "Are you alright though because you did take a hard fall..."

Clover felt uneasy, but he seamed to be telling the truth, she looked around the room she was in and saw how big the bed was, and decided to get out of the bed, she didn't like being in other people;s houses, let alone their beds.

"I can't believe you are living with... Her... I am glad you let me into your home, and i'm also glad you were kind enough to put me in this bed but i'm sure i'll be alright..."

( OOC: I left for half a day to go somewhere, and you guys moved on? Why couldn't I be here...WHY? :o )

Byron said something, and then walked away. She wasn't sure if it was a yes or no. Whatever. She was a little tired, so she walked back to her house and sat down, thinking about random stuff.

• Brohoof 1

"Well it's good to hear your okay, and I live with her because these are one of my few good friends I know and they are letting me stay till I get my own place." Sky replied. "Well help yourself to some food alright?"