open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Clover sat outside of the hospital, it was beginning to rain, and she stared down at a puddle while thinking about Canterlot, and how she would get her magical abilities to be powerful enough to help her family, and of course, thinking about Sky...

"He's a real nice guy but... He is already so busy... I'v only know him for a day I don't know what I did to make him do that I hope I didn't make him upset... He lost his house maybe he was confused... Or maybe he was thanking me for carrying him to the hospital..."

"All I know is that it's my fault he got hurt, I wish that beam hit me..." She said to herself out loud by accident through self pity

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington

"Well, I did offer temporary residence at my cottage. So, it's a no then?" Lapis asked, raising an eyebrow. He sighed out loud this time. He could tell this might be a difficult thing, but something inside him told him he had to try and help. It was a small part his fault for not trying to get Byron to a help clinic when he ended up in the hospital. He also should have stopped him from leaving, but it was too late either way.

"Correct, but thank you for the offer" Sky said with a slight quiver in his voice.

Sky was wondering what was going on and he kept worrying about Clover but he just didn't know what to do. So he just laid under his covers looking out the hospital window into the darkness and started to fall asleep...

((Done for tonight. To be countinued....))

Edited by Twilight Sky

Sky saw Clover outside and realized she had no where to go. He was really worried for her and just couldn't stand it so he went back outside for her.

"If you want you can use my bed, I would be fine in the chair, and it is the least a way I can thank you for...well everything."

He held the door open to go inside.

Edited by Twilight Sky

"They'll be fine since they both weren't at home at the time it happened and they have plenty of friends to crash with, you need to not worry so much besides your the one I'm worried about so come on inside."

Sky gave her a smile which he did not expect but it was about time they both went to sleep as they day was over.

((Last post for now so just go with it. Bye. ^_^))

"Well, if you decide you don't want to sleep in a hospital, we have some extra room at our cottage." Asteria offered helpfully. "Plus, I don't think they'll let you stay here, 'cause this isn't a hotel." Lapis nodded in agreement. "Clover, unless you are hurt, they will most likely make you leave."

Clover looked at Sky with some of her main covering most of her face

"Lapis is right... That you but i'm going to go with Asteria... I'll talk to you tomorrow Sky.."

She said quietly then began to walk down the road not waiting up for lapis and Asteria, trying her spells on different things around her. She felt bad for Sky, but she also was very uneasy for some reason, she simply tried not to think about any of it.

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington

The two of them said their goodbyes and followed Clover. "Hey, Clover, you don't even know where we live!" Asteria called after her new friend. Lapis trotted at a quick pace right behind Asteria. "Clover, if you don't mind, I'd like to go home. If you please, this would be the right direction."

"Well, perhaps in the morning. It's late now, and I've had a very busy day." Lapis said, turning homeward. They trudged on, barely enough light to keep on track. Soon they were at the edge of the Everfree Forest. "Here we are, home sweet home." Asteria said, running to the door. She opened the it and much of the inside was visible. There was the kitchen and den at the very front. Beyond that, the rest room was by the bedrooms. Lapis trotted to his bedroom and closed the door. From inside he called out a good night. Asteria went over to her room, and pointed to a small cot. "That's where you can sleep. I'll be nice and sleep on the couch."

Valiant sat quietly thinking to himself about the hard days work and how much more work it was going to take to finish the project.

He sighed heavily and took a big bite out of a dandelion sandwich that he had ordered.

"Looks like some things never change around here" he chuckled to himself after swallowing the delicious morsel.

He looked up to the moon (OOC: Assuming it is still nighttime) and contemplated a few things quietly.

Edited by Alaxandir
  • Brohoof 1

Asteria, content that her guest was settled in, headed over to the couch and lay down. It was a bit uncomfortable, but poor Clover needed the bed more than her. Her parents and Lapis had taught her to give to those in need. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. ((OOC: That's it for now. Good bye people, see you later.))

Fae was followed Clover. 'How am I supposed to get her to get to Twilight's place. Might as well call it a night.' She thought to herself.

'Starbolt see you tomorrow I'll be sleeping at Lapis' place.' She messaged Starbolt as she flew through an open window.

She saw Clover sleeping on a couch, she flew up to one of the support beams on the ceiling and slept there out of sight.

Byron, disguised as Shade, and Starbolt walked into Twilight's library.

"Hey Starbolt! The Canterlot guards told me you were coming. And... who are you?" Twilight said to Shade.

"Oh, right." Byron said, uncasting his disguise spell. 'It's me, Byron!"

"Oh, hi Byron!" Twilight said.

"Hey Byron! What's up?" Spike said, coming down the stairs. "Who's she?" Spike asked, pointing to Starbolt.

(OOC Didn't notice that post sorry.)

"I'm Starbolt." She replied to Spike's question.

"Twilight the guards told me to see you about controlling my magic, I just accidentally miscast a spell and now I have to take basic magic lessons." She added.

Byron stirred, slowly waking up. The memories rushed back to him. Once again, he had lost control of him magic. This time, he almost killed a pony, and destroyed a house. "Three strikes, you're out Byron." He said to himself, getting out of the rubble. He turned towards the Everfree forest, and with a tear going down his cheek, he ran. He knew where he was going. To find the Elements to turn himself to stone for 1000 years, like Discord. All he brought was destruction...

Timeless noticed she was running out of Ferns, and she really had nothing to do. So, she decided that gathering some was the best idea. She flopped a couple of potions in her saddlebag, and headed toward the Everfree Forest clearing. She began to gather some ferns, a little too into her work.

Fae noticed several ponies heading to the Everfree Forest.

She decided to see what they were up to. She flew out the window of Lapis's house and followed Timeless.

While she was following her, Fae bumped into a bush and broke a few twigs making loud snapping sounds.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Timeless heard a snapping sound, and turned around, ready to charge. She was always cautious, the Everfree Forest wasn't a natural place, was it? They're were Timberwolves, Phoenixs, and other horrible creatures. It was too dark to see anything besides trees (and ferns), and apparently Timeless forgot to illuminate the area.

"Uh...Who's there? If it's a timberwolf...please get away from here...I WILL attack y'know!" Timeless yelled perhaps a bit too loudly, because the bushes behind her were shifting...

Fae stumbled out of the bushes.

She looked up at the pony in front of her.

She waved and hovered up to eye level and cast an illumination spell to help her see things.

'I hope she doesn't mistake me for a Parasprite or something.' Fae thought to herself.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Byron kept running. he eventually came across the ruins in which the elements were located. He dashed inside and took the elements. He decided to go to the Everfree clearing to turn to stone forever. Then he saw Timeless. "Oh, hi Timeless! Heheh..." Byron said, obviously hiding things behind his back.

Byron appeared, and this werid pegasus-parasprite-whatever thing was looking at. Timeless looked at Byron, looking like he was about to hide something.

"Byron, what are you doing here? You shouldn't go in here all alone, y'know." and then she turned to the parasprite-thing.

"And what, who, and why are you?" Timeless asked Fae.

Fae stared at the pony in front of her.

She saw Byron appear.

She hoped Byron would explain to Timeless for her.

(OOC Fae is a fariy-ish thing with a dark blue glow around her. Also she is Starbolt's familiar and she can only speak to Starbolt telepathically. So she can't speak to other ponies.

And I head to sleep now so I'll just have Fae follow Byron or Timeless. You guys decide. Okay good night.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Sky awoke but kept his eyes close and kept breathing normal. He made sure no one was in the room then he got up strechted and yawned. He found jacket left here and he put that on. He walked on outside of the hospital. It was sunny but cold morning. There was water everywhere and dew on grass. The smelled significantly cleaner out here then it did in the city. Well he did what he always liked to do in the mornings, go for a jog. He got to tour the edge of the forest and around the whole town of ponyville. He was a bit tired and stopped to rest on a bench.