open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"You might be unable to control the sudden surge of magic. It's quite potent, maybe you might end up firing uncontrollable spells and such." She replied to her question. Starbolt thought of what happened to Byron.

Clover was a little scared now "Wow... I don't want to be a monster like him" She accidentally said out loud. "I-I mean.. Well anyways, um, I am gonna try now..." She said trying to pretend like she didn't say that. She closed her eyes and began to build up magic, and she was already halfway through the visualization when she opened her eyes for a moment to see her current progress.She had never seen herself casting a spell before, she always closed her eyes, the moment she saw her progress, she suddenly used a large bit of magic and finished the spell almost instantly, she had a large headache and there was a bit of kickback blowing her back a few feet because of the sudden surge of magic. "Wow... I did it, I can't believe I did it!! But that was so weird I opened my eyes and the visualization was gone but I still did it... I can't believe I got it on my second try but... Owww my head hurts so much..." She rubbed her head and winced a bit.

"You'll be fine, just take a sit down and rest a little. Good job, that was impressive. It will be much easier on your second time." She said to Clover.

Fae went back to gathering herbs in the Everfree forest.

Clover wanted her head to feel better, so she did what the unicorn had asked her to do, and walked inside, she sat on the couch in the living room next to Sky, but didn't notice him, she began to think to herself. "My brother said he was going to help me get better at magic, but he was always busy with work..." She began to get distressed and looked down at the ground "It isn't fair, I wish he never had to go away, if I go back to Canterlot and he isn't back, I am gonna be really worried..." She began to speak out loud "I wish he didn't leave, he would have taught me all of this in like an hour..." She said unhappily

Clover was slightly startled "Well... He couldn't really if he was a unicorn he could... It doesn't matter... Why did you do that to me in the forest..." She asked without looking at him, putting no emotion into the question and hiding her face with her mane

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington

"I um don't know...maybe it was because you cared about me so much or how you were so close to me..."

Sky noticed that Clover was acting slightly strange.

"Why? Is something wrong? Oh I must of bothered you...oh buck why did I do that..so sorry...I..."

Clover still didn't move at all "You don't know if I care about you... We only have known eachother for almost two days... I do like being around you but... Sky I just don't feel comfortable because you live with two other girls and I haven't known you for long, and you know what people usually say about DJ's that go to night barn parties and stuff... I am not trying to be stereotypical but... That was my first kiss and you didn't even ask or even let me have a choice... I just... I feel so weird now..."

• Brohoof 1

A tear slid down his cheek.

"It was my first one too..."

He just couldn't believe what she just said. Making assumptions off of what he does and who he lives with. He walked outside the place for a moment in order to get some fresh air.

• Brohoof 1

Clover felt kind of bad, but she didn't feel guilty because she barely knows him, and she just wants to be careful around everypony. "Maybe I shouldn't have been so direct..." She slowly got up and followed him outside "Sky, don't be so upset... I just... It's hard for me to trust people, it's not my fault and I didn't mean to make you upset and I try not to be so untrustworthy towards you it's just... I wish I could explain it..."

"Yeah I know, you need space...it's fine I can leave you alone if it's what you want..."

Sky was just neutral. He didn't know how to feel. She didn't care for him and even though that did make sense it still bothered him...

Starbolt walked back into the cottage.

"We'll continue tomorrow, you made excellent progress today Clover." She said smiling.

Starbolt conjured a translucent chair and sat down.

(OOC Brb playing Diablo 3 with family.)

Clover began to get upset and she sat on the ground outside next to him and kept hiding her face "No don't leave me alone, please don't... Listen... The colt I was talking about is... Was my brother..." She began to get very upset and hid her face in her hair and looked in the opposite direction of him "Before I came here, he made a bunch of promises that he didn't keep, he told me he'd play me a song before I left and he said he'd help me with my magic somehow and he lied... He never did any..." Clover tried not to cry because of the memory of her brother "He never did any of that... He joined the guard for Celestia because he wasn't a Unicorn like everypony else in the family... He was so good to me my entire time growing up, he was there when my parents weren't and... He stopped talking to me and stopped being a big brother... He lied but I still cared for him, he grew so distant... The day before I left... There was an attack on canterlot, it was near him and... He..." She sniffled and stopped talking as she began to cry.

• Brohoof 1

Sky gave Clover a big hug to comfort her.

"Hush now, don't cry I'm here for you..."

They were so tired they fell asleep together with Clover leaning on his side. He just went with it as he began to sleep...

• Brohoof 1

Nothing new seemed to happen for Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom. It all seemed everypony else was doing more activities with the others. "You know I'm kind of hungry so do you wanna grab something at Sugarcube Corner?" Snow Flake asked as he got up. "I'm a bit hungry as well so yeah , let's go." Cherry Blossom replied as the two headed inside Sugarcube Corner.

Byron just stood there, watching Timeless take the elements. "Timeless... Give those back... I don't wanna hurt you." Byron said. Knowing that Timeless would not stand down, Byron used telekinesis to pick up the elements. The elements swirled around him, starting to turn him to stone from the feet up, very slowly.

"Wha-BYRON! What are you doing? Uh...potions...potions...urk..." Timeless took out a potion, but it smashed to the ground. She groaned. She had nothing to do but magic...

"Alright...Alumaflora..." Timeless chanted, attempting to countercurse the Elements.

Byron felt the elements weakening from Timeless's spell. "Timeless, you don't understand! I'm too dangerous to stay!" Byron yelled. "Over the past few days, I almost killed 4 ponies, and destroyed a house, badly injuring the occupant!" Byron felt a tear running down his cheek. "Timeless, if I am allowed to stay free, I will end up killing someone!"

"No...you won't. You may not see it, but I am dangerous in myself. I have visions that can predict the future, visions that tell me what is going to happen. I see...disasters...and they always come true. I am a dangerous being, and ponies of Ponyville always thought it was I that created them. You...do not understand." Timeless told him, attempting to hold back tears. But she couldn't, she felt a stream of water run down her cheek.

"Don't you have any family that will miss you? I know you have friends who will miss you too." Timeless told him, attempting to stop the stone from rising. She felt a sharp searing pain across her forehead, and she stopped the countercurse. She had a vision...of timberwolves....

"We need to get out of here, now."

Starbolt fell asleep on her conjured chair.

She started to dream.

Starbolt and Fae went into the forest to get some herbs and ingredients to make more potions for Clover.

She saw Byron turning into stone. "Byron!" She yelled running towards him.

(OOC Heading to bed.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Lapis looked up from his book. He'd been sitting in the den the entire time, watching a little of Clover's progress. After Starbolt had taken her outside, he gave the book all his attention. "Sky, how are you? You're hungry, yes?" he asked, coming over to the kitchen.

Sky noticed Lapis walk into the room and ask him about food. He was very hungry, his stomach felt like it was eating itself. It growled a little in protest.

"Yes, you could say I am quite hungry..."

Sky gave Lapis a smile and went to go sit a the table.

"I've lost track of time. What time is it?" Lapis asked, slightly embarrassed at his carelessness. He went over to the pantry and brought out some ingredients. "What would you like? I can make you a carrot, lettuces, and tomato sandwich. I also have grass cakes, muffins, and oats."

"Sandvich! A sandwhich would be great thanks!"

Sky thought about what his day might be like today. He hoped it would pretty normal compared to the usual that was always happening. It seems like his life got more exciting here than it did back home....

"I'm guessing you don't know what time it is either?" Lapis said putting together a CLT. "Here you are. By the way, where is Clover? I don't think she came back yet. Is she still with Starbolt?" He gave Sky his sandwich, and quickly made one for himself. Sitting down across from Sky, Lapis waited for a response. ((OOC Sorry, going to the movies, will be gone for some time)) Edited by Coeus