open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"I'll be back for the apples later." She told Peach as she went to follow Asteria.

'Oh you really can't say no can you.' Fae told Starbolt.

Starbolt just rolled her eyes and followed Asteria.

Discere gave over the hearts desire and she paid him. Then... intrigued, Discere inquired about her store. ""Did you say you own a potion shop? Maybe I will have to come and give it a look sometime and Ill even bring my freind Byron, he is a wizard when it comes to potions..." his mouth started watering at the thought of the bacon.

((OOC: Yay! I got internet so I can be kind of active here!))

Living all by yourself can be boring, especially if you haven't been out and met someone in a while. Grey Thunder is a pony who can't stand the feeling of not having any company from time to time. So today he went out to find a pet, but he didn't know where to find one. Hoping to meet somepony who knows where to find a pet, he went to the square.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm kinda new. I have Firework potions-one by mistake went off yesterday- Spice Potions, Desire Potions, Mix Potions, Water Potions-You name it. I'm a whiz at potions, the ponies in Canterlot always wondered why my special talent isn't potions." Timeless said with a wink, looking at the Heart's Desire. "My special talent, oddly, is seeing things other's can't. That means having visions. I don't know if that's a talent, but..." Timeless's voice trailed off.

In no time at all, the two unicorns made it to the Scholarly Pair's cottage at the edge of the Everfree Forest. Asteria went up to door and called in. "Hey, Lapis, I brought home muffins and a pony!" The blue stallion immediately came outside. "What do you mean you brought home a pony? Oh, I see. Hello ma'am, I am Lapis Lazuli, and this is my home. I wasn't expecting any guess, but it would be rude of me to shoo you away. Especially after having been dragged here by my well meaning, if excitable assistant. Please come in." Lapis was in a good mood today because he had discovered how growth patterns worked in the Everfree. He opened the door all the way to let the unicorns go in first.

Edited by Coeus

(edited)

Discere's thoughts lingered on the love potion... but he stopped himself there, how could he even think of doing something like that.

Anyway Discere's shift was over and he was headed out.... and maybe, he might just go visit the library.

((OOC: cue twilight sparkle))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Timeless got her breakfast at Sugarcube corner, and then decided to open her Potion Shop. She whizzed the sign around to "Open".

"HEY, PONIES! MY POTION SHOP IS UP, SO GET YOUR POTIONS HERE TODAY! LOVE, DESIRE, WATER GUN, GET IT ALL HERE!"

Timeless sat down and waited for customers.

((OOC: sorry for being away: had to go to dentist))

Byron noticed Discere was leaving. He quickly purchased some daisies, and ran after him. He noticed he was walking towards Twilight Sparkle's library. Byron noticed some strange greenish smoke coming out of twilight's window. "FIRE!!!" Byron yelled without thinking. He grabbed a ramdom fire extinguisher, broke down her door, and found Twilight and Spike standing there, absolutely terrified. "Oops, sorry. I thought there was a fire. I forgot about how Spike sends letters to Celestia..." Byron said, embarressed

Edited by Shade

Discere walked into the Library with a look of dispaproval. He chomped down on Byron's tail and forcefully dragged him outside.

Once out of earshot of everypony, He gave him alook that said it all a look that said WHY THE BUCK DID YOU JUST DO THAT!

"I'm sorry! I forgot that I was in Equestria! Back on Earth, if you see smoke in someone's house, you help them!" Byron said. "Do you guys just let the house burn down here? I FORGOT ABOUT HOW SPIKE SENDS LETTERS, OK?"

Timeless rushed over to the sound of the words ' Fire!' and stuff like that. She quickly made her Potion shop closed, and saw the very nice salesman talking angrily to a guy with a fire extinguisher.

"Whats all the racket? I was having a nice day and then somepony was yelling 'FIRE!'...what was all that about?"

Byron turned to Resolution. "I saw smoke coming out of Twilight's window, and I thought there was a fire." Byron said. "Turns out it was just Spike sending Twilight's weekly letter to Celestia." Byron looked down at the ground, guiltily.

Discere rolled his eyes, "Hey," he began "Do you think I have ...... ummm well....do you think I have a chance with...Twilight?"Discere asked in an awkward shy way. He didn't make eye contact with Byron, and he just kept hoofing the dirt.

(Don't ya mean Timeless? XD)

"Huh. Well, that happens a lot, and nopony ever says fire...and wasn't Twilight's last weekly letter to Celestia was last monday? Oh, whatever. What's your name, sweetie? I'm Timeless, the local witchdoctor." Timeless scolded, a little enraged that this was what she delayed her shop opening to.

Byron stared right at Discere. 'Well, if you shared her intrests in studying and stuff, maybe... Hey wait! You weren't REALLY gonna take my Twi away from me, were you? SHE'S MINE< HEAR ME?" Byron yelled so loud the ground shook, scaring many people in Ponyville.

Byron turned to Timeless. "Your the local witchdoctor? What about Zecora... or me?" Byron asked. He then pulled out his Earth-taste potion. "This potion makes any food taste like it would on another world!" Byron said.

"What is with shipping already! Boys, calm down! Love is a powerful thing, and you can't just let Twi 'Love You'. Seriously, we've been talking about shipping for a while now, because practicably everypony in Ponyville is caught up in that cr-urk!" Timeless had a teeny vision about how they weren't gonna listen to her, so she cast a shield in front of them. "Don't make me do what I gotta do to you two! And me and Zecora are friends, but she dislikes being called a Witchdoctor. And yes, I like to specialize in potions, even though that's not my special talent. And that potion...what ingredients are added to it? Seems like a very nice mixture."

Edited by Resolution

"Oh please." Byron said. A powerful beam of light came from his horn, shattering the shield. "And it's not shipping! It's love!" Byron said. He turned to Discere. 'Can we speak in private, please?" Byron asked.

((OOC: Gonna be gone for 10 min))

Edited by Shade

(edited)

Discere Didn't know what to say. So he said nothing, and slowly walked away without being noticed and went over to the library../. where she was, except now it was awkward because of Byron. He didn't bother going in, but rather he sat outside.

((OOC: oh sorry I was typing this when Resolution was talking so I didn't hear))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

"You boys are the most annoying thing since Timberwolves! I'm gonna have a little chat with Twilight about this!" Timeless said, and walked inside the library. She turned to Twilight.

"The two boys out there are fighting over who should ship with you, calling it 'love', when we both know at least half of Ponyville is caught up in that cr**." Timeless told Twilight, a bit annoyed.

(Can someone play Twilight?)

Starbolt stepped inside Lapis' home.

She looked around and found a chair to sit on.

"So what are you doing here at the outskirts of the Everfree forest. From what I heard there are dangerous things in there." She asked Lapis.

Grey Thunder heard yelling from the library, and the curiosity got the better of him, so he ran to the library to see what all the fuzz was about. When he got there he saw Byron and Discere walking away from it and some other pony he didn't recognize talking with Twilight. "Looks like they don't want to be disturbed." Thought Grey and walked past them, continuing his search for somepony to ask about where he could find a pet.

"Well, the Everfree is dangerous. But, it's actually safer on the edge compared to deeper in. Asteria and I are travelers who research the mysteries of our world. The fact that Ponyville has survived so long intrigued me." Lapis responded, sizing up the sky blue mare. "But where are my manners? Perhaps you could tell me about yourself?" Asteria began taking the muffins out of her saddle bag. Two plump corn muffins, still a little hot. "Um, do you want some, Starbolt? I only bought two, but you can have half of mine." she offered politely.

((OOC: I'll play Twilight for now))

"Yeah, I don't like shipping either." Twilight said. "And what was that about with Byron? He just burst in with a fire hydrant after breaking my door, yelling 'FIRE! FIRE!'" What do you think, Spike?

((OOC: I'm playing Spike to... sorry BronyHeart))

"Do you think he thought the letter being sent was a fire?" Spike asked. "And what's shipping, anyways?"

"Oh well, I'm from Canterlot but I had to move to Ponyville while they repaired the damage I caused when I accidentally messed up a spell. No thanks you can have the muffin if you want it." She replied to Asteria.

"May I ask what spell? I may not be a unicorn, but I know a little about spells." the blue stallion inquired. Asteria took back her muffin and ate it in three bites. She of course was very hungry, but she tried not to be noisy. Lapis calmly nibbled on his muffin. "Maybe you have some questions? Lapis loves to talk about his research." Asteria said, trying to be helpful.