Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Flame Wars are awesome and I absolutely love them.

Doge is hilarious.

Haters gonna hate.

• Brohoof 3

Just a quick reminder that this thread should be used to STATE unpopular opinions, not to DISCUSS them. There's a reason this isn't in the Debate Pit. :P

Discussion should be done by PM rather. If you absolutely have to comment on the thread itself, at least add an unpopular opinion at the end.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

I don't like Nutella

Bacon's alright

I don't understand the hate behind Comic Sans, it's just a font. It's still legible and can be understood.

Grammar and spelling don't really matter to me. If I can understand what you're trying to say, I'm not going to go out of my way to be a jerk and correct you.

There is a right and wrong way to state your opinion.

While threads about homosexuality and other controversial topics make me cringe, I just can't look away.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk
  • Brohoof 2

Naruto was awesome until Disney got ahold of it.

STOP MAKING OCS THAT HAVE THE LAST NAME OF UCHIHA AND MAKING THEM SASUKE'S AND ITACHI'S LONG LOST BROTHER/SISTER! Geez! The amount of Uchihas all over the internet is ridiculous!

That brings me to another point, if you're going to Mary/Gary-Sue your "oc", go back to 4chan where you belong and leave us that can make proper OCs in peace! You aren't being funny.

• Brohoof 1

-That i'm an atheist yet i hate atheist groups/gatherings. :fiery:

-That todays video game are more focus on Graphics rather than gameplay. :eww:

-Christians thinking there not catholics or vice-versa. (Sorry if i offend but its the same thing to me >_> )

-People taking kids show way to literal. (i'm looking at you reviewers :okiedokielokie: )

-Arguing for the sake or arguing. :eww:

• Brohoof 1

1. I hate RainbowDash.

2. Any game besides Pokemon is stupid.

3. Pasta is the nectar of the gods.

4. The last 10 minutes of Paranormal Activity 4 was terrifying.

5. Snakes are cute.

6. Jeans are uncomfortable.

7. Zebras are the best animal ever. Your argument is invalid.

8. Furfrou is my favorite generation 6 Pokemon.

9. All men care about is one thing.

10. Our crime system needs to be stricter.

11. MLP figures with realistic hair are disgusting.

12. I hate the heat.

13. Flying is terrifying.

14. Shots/ vaccinations/ injections are scary

I don't support gay marriage or abortion, the poor need to pay less taxes, Food Stamps can't take any more cuts. Also, Catholicism and Christianity aren't the same thing.

Edited by Aeron

Im sorry to anyone who likes the Sword Art Online anime series but, I just think that anime is a complete hit or miss.

Yes, the animations, art style, and effects are awesome but, the story is kind of crap.

Both the story and the characters ruin the entire anime for me... 

Some unpopular atheist opinions:

I think Richard Dawkins is a dick, seriously, I respect him as a biologist, but I can't stand his anti-religious mode.

While I admire scientists like Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Carl Sagan, I don't go overtly obsessing over them, I just respect them and their work.

I cannot stand The Amazing Atheist, I mean seriously, he's just rude, misogynist, condescending, and angry.

I hate the term Euphoria and see no point in using it.

r/atheism on reddit can be quite rude at times, however, there can be some pretty interesting links in that subreddit.

I think Richard Dawkins is a dick, seriously, I respect him as a biologist, but I can't stand his anti-religious mode.

Where does it show he was anti religious? His book the Origin of Species? It should be noted he never said humans were descended from apes. Edited by EquestrianScholar

Where does it show he was anti religious? His book the Origin of Species? It should be noted he never said humans were descended from apes.

... Is this post a joke of some kind that I'm missing?

Edited by Envy

... Is this post a joke of some kind that I'm missing?

Looks up Richard Dawkins... and realizes I was thinking the wrong person. Completely toss aside what I'd said before.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Looks up Richard Dawkins... and realizes I was thinking the wrong person. Completely toss aside what I'd said before.

Okay, just making sure... Sometimes I think if I correct somebody I'll just embarrass myself because it was some kind of joke I was missing. lol

So my post wasn't meant to be rude, if it came off that way.

-Christians thinking there not catholics or vice-versa. (Sorry if i offend but its the same thing to me)

:

This isn't even an opinion, its just wrong. There are fundamental differences between Christian sects, especially sects like Catholics and Protestants

• Brohoof 1

Dio Black Sabbath > Ozzy Black Sabbath

Community, MLP, and Gravity Falls are the only reasons I watch tv

It takes just as much talent to write/produce a pop hit than it does anything else

The very first MLP movie was pretty alright

Oh, and controversial stuff:

Women should have the right to choose whether or not to have an abortion

While I don't really care about religion, I do understand it does to some people and that is perfectly fine. Religion is not all evil.

Megalize Larijuana

No death penalty

Stricter gun registration laws, or at least a requirement to have a case that locks

Haha, I looked up controversial topics on Wikipedia and My Little Pony was on there. You should know how I feel about that.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

Im sorry to anyone who likes the Sword Art Online anime series but, I just think that anime is a complete hit or miss.

Yes, the animations, art style, and effects are awesome but, the story is kind of crap.

Both the story and the characters ruin the entire anime for me... 

As another member told me, SAO is just a harem in denial.

My views on clopping totally belong on this thread. So much hate. Lol.

OTHER UNPOPULAR OPINIONS:

Pokémon sucks

The Xboxone sucks

Obama sucks.

ObamaCARE DEFINATELY SUCKS

Iphones are the worst phones out there

RAP is a disgrace to music

TMZ and ACCESS HOLLYWOOD are both fake news

I'm proud of all of those opinions.

Edited by Judgement

As another member told me, SAO is just a harem in denial.

It kind of is...

I would explain in detail what I like and dislike about it but, in fear of being completely off topic and receiving a warning point as well as having a massive post that would take up a lot of space in the thread, I'll just plop this Youtube video right here. It basically sums up every thing Id have to say about it. 

Everything on Cartoon Network sucks. Adventure Time and whatever else is deemed 'good' or 'popular', included.

I'm brohoofing your quote....

But you must remember adult swim! There's some pretty good stuff there!