You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

You're trying too hard, mate. At any rate, go play somewheres else.

Why? I'm having fun. Stupid conformist trying to tell me what to do, jump off a cliff.

Thanks for the kiss BTW  :lol:

Wow,Pinkie really loves kissing me!  :o

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Hello again.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

IT BURNS!

(Get it? Cause your avatar's a phoenix?)

• Brohoof 1

Trying to be subtle,are we? :huh:

Well,it won't work!

I know what you're referring to.

No,but sure let's go with that.

A cute pony OC?  I don't mind.

:comeatus: Sure, sure. You have a dirty mind ya know?  :umad:

I can't argue with that. I have an extremely dirty mind.

A cute pony OC?  I don't mind.

@@Fire Bomb

Holy crap that OC is fucking adorable! Maybe I won't eat him. Hmmm.

Holy crap that OC is fucking adorable! Maybe I won't eat him. Hmmm.

I think it's a girl.

Hey hey hey! At least buy me dinner first!

gCQXV8Y.png

I am a brony, and I am proud

You can't demand anything, you are talking to a bag of potatoes!

And for christ sake, stop kissing me!

gCQXV8Y.png

You stop first! Yo obviously like it cuz you kissed back.  :wub: Maybe I won't make cupcakes out of you.

O.o

Ok, you be nice now, little fella. I'll just leave through that door there...

gCQXV8Y.png

You again.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.