Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come cosplay help please?

Tsunderita

I'm headed to Midwestria in september and cosplaying two of my favorite ponies, Surprise and Gusty. Humanized. I've got Surprise all together but and struggling with the other one.

I'm looking for tips on how to make a wearable unicorn horn, and possibly a creative way for the purple leaf mark Gusty has. Any suggestions on green and red wigs would be wonderful as well. And if it's not too much more to ask, I was also wondering if wearing pony ears would help both costumes come together.

It's my first time cosplaying from MLP, so I'm really REALLY green. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. ^^

Hm I do not really know anything about cosplaying at all myself, so I'm afraid I can't help you. But maybe there are some tips if you look around on google or something. I'm gonna try to put this thread in my status, maybe it will give it more attention. :)

Mr. Pillow: I do appreciate that help. <:3 I'll see what google has to offer besides unrelated things.

Pexaro: Wow, those are some nice products! But, as all nice things are, those are out of my budget. I've bookmarked the pages just in case though, and I appreciate your help as well.

I know that there are a handful of horns on etsy. (Don't have any links right now >< Sorry) Depending upon the weight of them, you could try using spirit gum. That stuff held a pair of wings onto my back for a con in april. and that's with people bumping into them and stuff.

Be warned, the stuff got kinda itchy for me, and you can only really remove it with the spirit gum remover (Don't rip it off! Suuuuuper painful)