Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

6-Digit codes for Toys-R-Us toys?

tm2dragon

So, I stopped by Toys-R-Us looking for the Collection set with Nightmare Moon, or perhaps the individually sold Trixie and Lyra figures.......but since they weren't up on the website itself, the only way the staff could see if they HAD them was by looking up a six-digit code every item should have. I don't know the codes, and I can't find them! T_T Anyone happen to know the codes, or perhaps know how to find out what they are? That way I can drop by again, and they can check and see if they have any in back!

Hooves crossed!

You're looking for the store's item number. Unfortunately, when stores have the system look up by that number, it makes it extremely hard to find, since only that retail store will use that number (instead of using the UPC, which is the same world wide).

For example, this item's UPC is 653569779704. That number can be used in any store (or online) to find that same exact item. However, the Item Number of this item is 793899, which is a number only Toys 'R Us uses.

That said, I couldn't find ANY of the three item's you mentioned on their website.

But not to fear! If you have access to online ordering, you can get them from places like Amazon.