Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which backstory would you like to see more?

The Main Colt

Discord or Chysalis,?

I would like to see Discord's more because he might have been like that "one outsider who desperately wanted to fit in but couldn't so then he killed everypony" except not killed because Celestia stopped him.

post-7420-0-03667000-1345025240.png

post-7420-0-21006200-1345025252.png

Discord. I want to see the battle between Celestia and Luna and himself, and see how their climactic fight lead to the liberation of ponies in Equestria, as chaos was subsided :3 I also want to know before that, and find out what he was doing before then, how long he was in control of Equestria, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Discord is much better in my opinion, he seems like the more interesting character. So deffo him, I would love that.

Definitely Discord.... I would love to see the battle between Discord and Celestia/Luna.... I would love to know just because Discord is such an awesome character :wub:. Chysalis would be cool too but between her and Discord.... there is no contest.... She just wasn't as interesting as Discord was. ;)

like everyone else said, discord. he just seems so odd and it would be cool to find out more about him. chrysalis basically seems to always have been a changeling...

DISCORD!!!! Totally would love to see what Equestria was like under his rule, as well as a young Celestia and Luna both growing up then and rising to overthrow an all powerful god of chaos like Discord!!! That'd be E-P-I-C, EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Like I said. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Batbrony

DISCORD!!!! Totally would love to see what Equestria was like under his rule, as well as a young Celestia and Luna both growing up then and rising to overthrow an all powerful god of chaos like Discord!!! That'd be E-P-I-C, EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Like I said. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie...... that picture right there.... is made up of pure EPICNESS. Like wow that is awesome.. :wub:

Not gonna lie...... that picture right there.... is made up of pure EPICNESS. Like wow that is awesome.. :wub:

I KNOW, RIGHT!!!!!!!! It's so bucking awesome, I want to go out and... defeat a god of chaos when I see it!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

I would love to see more of discord and his past. Actually i would like to see ore about the history of equestria. Like a Celestia. Luna, and discord ep. that would be awesome. Find out more about when happened all that time ago.

And maybe starswirl the bearded. idk why but i like da magiks.

Discord, for sure. I immediately fell in love with him, because he reminded me so much of Sheogorath, from the Shivering Isles, and I have to say that he rivaled the madness of one of my top favorite video game characters. I'm sure also that equestria looked awesome back then under his rule.

Edited by Lil' Tokyo