Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art yay another sketch of ethan pow :D

Ethan Pow

Ethan Pow, normally in humanoid form normally welds a large sword. About 7' tall unless in a universe that effects his height.

If he was a pony, he would be a Earth Pony(Look at him holding the sword he looks so cute... just don't call him that he is like Ed form full metal alchemist.)... but some abilities like magnetism would still exist in that from so in a way he can lift objects but its very tiring and not useful if he is needed to move. He will use his sword with magnetism to be launched into the air to attack air born targets and reduce fall when landing. If he was in his overdrive form, IE his feathered wings of silver color he would be in anthro or dragon form if he was in Equestria universe unless he needed to look like a human.

This is also some sketches to show if he was in a fighting game. is Fury would be transformation and the final one would be overdrive and the ability to use Judgement attack, which he would fly high in the air to pull in energy of the stratosphere of a planet to unleash a powerful blast that would be similar to a atom bomb without the shock-wave or radiation.

With his sword his combos to it, unless he is in his anthro form which in turn he will use fire, water, earth and lightning to attack since his claws would be made of strong metals... and sharp ones I might add. In normal form, his fighting style is similar to Zero form marvel vs capcom 3 with some changes.

Ethan Pow is a Complex Neutral, he isn't chaotic but he will do evil things to balance things out. He normally helps the weak and fight the strong unless something comes into play. If placed into the land of Equestria, we would be a antagonist of the series, but he would be a allie at the end because Equestria is the stronger force on that planet.

(I used the cartooning effect to blacken the lines so people can see my sketches better.)

Edited by Ethan Pow

It would be awesome to see him in the animation you were talking about in the last podcast. Semi-human Ethan is...well best Semi-human ethan...nothing really to compare it to...

Delta Pow, is a clone of Ethan Pow, and he is a alicorn.. Ethan Pow is just so awesome he doesn't need to be a alicorn to own.

(I am talking about myself in the third person... oh dear god.)

Why Delta Pow? why not Epsilon Pow or something else like that? Delta seems... alittle over used as a name variant.

because Delta is the fourth clone of Ethan, Alpha being the first, beta the second and gamma the third.