Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blazey Sketch!

Blaz3ySketchy

18 hours ago, coffeeandponies said:

What's your special talent?

"My special talent has two meanings. The obvious is art and thinking outside the box to create something new. The second meaning means something alittle deeper. The hearts represents kindness and compassion for others. I think Equestria could always use more kindness anyway!" 

7 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

Why are you so CUTE?! 

"Me? Cute? where did you get that idea from?.." :blush:

Does your bow clip or tie onto your mane, and if the latter, how do you do it?

Are string lights the future?

Say your favorite food is in front of you, but it's not a conventional time to eat it. There are other food options available without the same constraints. Do you still go for your favorite?

Spoiler

Example: Say you love Spaghetti, but you're going somewhere with the intention of having breakfast with your family. Or you're by a cafe that makes Hot Cocoa just the way you like it, but you're in the middle of a summer heat wave.

If you could go on a one day expense free trip in Equestria, where would you go?

Would you still go if you could only see in shades of green for the duration of the trip?

On 2023-09-07 at 2:12 PM, Trot Shuffle said:

You like eating stickers too??? :squee:

"Well.. maybe not eating them, but i do love collecting them! You wouldn't believe how many neat stickers there are! I'm starting to run out in my sticker book!" 

8 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Say your favorite food is in front of you, but it's not a conventional time to eat it. There are other food options available without the same constraints. Do you still go for your favorite?

Reveal hidden contents

Example: Say you love Spaghetti, but you're going somewhere with the intention of having breakfast with your family. Or you're by a cafe that makes Hot Cocoa just the way you like it, but you're in the middle of a summer heat wave.

If you could go on a one day expense free trip in Equestria, where would you go?

Would you still go if you could only see in shades of green for the duration of the trip?

"My ribbon is usually tied! I try my best to tie it with my wings but my wings.. aren't the greatest." :blush:

"I'd say so! String lights are so pretty! they're like tiny fireflies. I have a bunch in my bedroom!" 

"I say it depends! If possible, yes I'll go for my favorite food(one of them is pizza!) But in some cases if i can't then i'll just go with whatever and have it another time!"

"Oh! That's a hard one! There's so many places. I lived in Ponyville most of my life and i go to Canterlot every now and then to see family or help my mom out with her bakery when she's there. I always thought Rainbow Falls was beautiful! And the Crystal Empire seems so fun too! I can't pick just one place"

"Of course i would, sure it'd be an interesting experience, but i'm sure it wouldn't stop me from having a good time!"

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

Are you related to rainbow dash in and way?

"No, but I seen her around in the skies in Ponyville. My family is rather colorful though, so I probably got my colorful long mane and tail from them"