mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

The ceiling.

How are you?

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I'm in fourth place. 

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Yes, you do.

I'm in fourth place. 

Means nothing. You are still behind me.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Yes, you do.

Means nothing. You are still behind me.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

― Albert Camus

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I dont have..... friends.

By the way, what do you guys think of my avatar? I made it a little while ago in art class, when we were working on digital art.

As you can probably tell, I'm not very good at digital art.

(Also I got her eye color wrong...)

img-1965087-4-LUmj6AF.png

Thank Naminé.

Ask me things dammit.

Guess I'm not your friend then...

f40kn7.png

(edited)

By the way, what do you guys think of my avatar? I made it a little while ago in art class, when we were working on digital art.

I like it.

Guess I'm not your friend then...

But I thought I was your friend! D:

As I said, I don't have friends.

I do have family though.

Edited by Phoenix Questioner

I still like it.

f40kn7.png

Oh, okies.

Although I like to consider my family as friends...

I consider them separate.

I consider close friends family.

f40kn7.png

A SuperProMLG I see.

f40kn7.png

Inside joke...

f40kn7.png

Mmmm

post-17909-0-02888800-1400019400_thumb.png

f40kn7.png

Yes.

Good luck.

I need to go to bed soon.

Sleeping is good... tricks the humans.

f40kn7.png