mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

It has been a very long day Miss Raindrops.

I for one have been busy cleaning up the mess that Mr. Marston left behind before his… departure.

I'm not very good at telling stories... You should ask John in person, I'm sure he can tell you plenty about his… decision… to leave.

(edited)

This isn't nonsense, Fluttershy being one is nonsense but you know what there's only one real god by the way and that's Lord but still Sweetie Belle is more of an angel/saint than Fluttershy could ever be even she agrees look. Hey Fluttershy is Sweetie Belle cuter, funnier, and more awesome than you could ever be?...

The truth was spoken and nothing but the truth. Edited by PokeBolter

(edited)

This isn't nonsense, Fluttershy being one is nonsense but you know what there's only one real god by the way and that's Lord but still Sweetie Belle is more of an angel/saint than Fluttershy could ever be even she agrees look. Hey Fluttershy is Sweetie Belle cuter, funnier, and more awesome than you could ever be?...

The truth was spoken and nothing but the truth.
Saying that is like when a terrible news reporter takes quotes from interviewees and twists the quotes so that they mean something entirely different.

Here's an example:

The quote- "I don't hate the world."

Twisted quote- "I hate the world"

Plus, Fluttershy wasn't commenting on whether or not Sweetie Belle was better than her, was she?

You can't just chop people's quotes to shape them into what YOU want.

Fluttershys "agreement" may have been truthful, but it isn't "the whole truth", and it certainly isn't "nothing but the truth"

Edited by AI Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Saying that is like when a terrible news reporter takes quotes from interviewees and twists the quotes so that they mean something entirely different.

Here's an example:

The quote- "I don't hate the world."

Twisted quote- "I hate the world"

Plus, Fluttershy wasn't commenting on whether or not Sweetie Belle was better than her, was she?

You can't just chop people's quotes to shape them into what YOU want.

Fluttershys "agreement" may have been truthful, but it isn't "the whole truth", and it certainly isn't "nothing but the truth"

Agreed. Such displays convince no-one.