mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

I do remember it quite well? (what was are first interaction then?)

It was in the Life Advice section, i have made a vent thread about my anxiety, my paranoia and my fear about what you guys would think about me, and you say to me something like: "just remember your personal motto: sic parvis magna"

That was before i change my name to "Your Best Friend"

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

bob_n_truffles_by_the_driz-d8wkdxl.png

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

It was in the Life Advice section, i have made a vent thread about my anxiety, my paranoia and my fear about what you guys would think about me, and you say to me something like: "just remember your personal motto: sic parvis magna"
I think I remember that.... "Great things come from small actions" or something?

if_you_do_not_stop_i_ll_do_you_one_more_

"by RubleGun"

• Brohoof 3

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

bluebob_bearpants_by_the_driz-d97safu.pn

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I think I remember that.... "Great things come from small actions" or something?

sig-4711990.if_you_do_not_stop_i_ll_do_y

"by RubleGun"

Yes, something like that
And people say i have a bad memory
  • Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Good night Trott

• Brohoof 3

Cuddles! :D

• Brohoof 2

Do I look like a normie to you?  :diamondtiara:

just do the right thing and vote for clinton so the human race can survive with it's sanity and dignity intact. 

• Brohoof 1

veritati adhaerere

just do the right thing and vote for clinton so the human race can survive with it's sanity and dignity intact. 

That shit's all controlled by the governments of the world.  :lol:

P.S. Reality is subjective~

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

That shit's all controlled by the governments of the world.  :lol:

I'm being serious. Every vote counts. Every. Vote. 

this is why idiots get put in positions of power and screw everyone over. Because too many of you just say "fuck it" and don't make the effort to go out and vote because you don't think it matters. Meanwhile, john the racist is doing everything he can to get his clown candidate in office. 

• Brohoof 1

veritati adhaerere