Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

A.I. was visiting the AppleJack store for some earphones when he heard a sudden scream emanating from outside!

Certainly the plea for help was calling for a hero, so A.I. dashed out of the store, leaving behind the precious headphones.

That's not how you talk to hyperhooves! Allow me:

@@Hyperhooves,  

O great goddess of felines! We beseech thou to reveal to us humble mortals the powers that you in your divine wisdom have chosen! 

That is not how you talk to me.

and no, I still don't know what I want.

"Dr. Warp! I should have known that you would cause chaos on such a day as this! I will not allow you to... do whatever you are doing.

Surely you are planning to crash the opening ceremony of the newly constructed library!"

Edited by A.I. Pony

"I hardly believe that you would do either of those things mainly because of the fact that last time you as if you wanted to "Help the Mayor with some paperwork" you tried to kill him. That and your maniacal laugh."

"Discord is a master of chaos, and yet he stands at the side of the Princess of Friendship.

He left his own hive to start a new life. He became a legal Equestrian citizen and he has the rights of any other citizen in Maretropolis, including the right to earn the occupation of being Mayor. He risked his own life to escape the grasp of Queen Chrysalis, only to be put into danger again when he became the Mayor."

"Guess who he has to thank for that."

Edited by A.I. Pony

"No! I refuse let our fair city suffer under the changeling menace! He may have fooled everyone else, but he can't fool me! I won't let that dirty changeling harm anyone!"

Suddenly, the mayor of the city rode up in a carriage and began to speak. 

"Dr. Warp, for your selfless acts of charity, I present to you the key to the city! May you-"

"DIE CHANGELING SCUM!!!" Dr. Warp positioned a car directly over the mayor, and let the car begin the quick descent towards earth.

[WUBWUBWUB]

*A hurriedly launched sonic wave nudges the car just far enough away from the Mayor as to not kill him, but still crushes a large portion of the carriage. The car manages to pin him underneath what was left of his vehicle.*

"You dare defy me!? How could one such as you have fallen under the changeling's control? No matter. Once the changeling is dead, you'll be free from their control!"

Dr. Warp waived his hoof and a portal opened above the crushed carriage. Lava begin to pour forth from the portal.

"Soon the city will be free! Muhahahaha!" 

*A.I. sends a pulse of bass energy into the ground, cracking apart the street and opening the earth.*

*A.I. then strenuously lifts up a chunk of the broken cement and covers the carriage, redirecting the flow of the lava into the crevasse.*

(Sorry for the delay in my posting. It's been a long day and I fell asleep at my computer desk... again. However i'm sure that you'll be glad to know that I now have a keyboard imprinted on my face.)

Edited by A.I. Pony

"I tire of this, A.I. The changeling threat will be eradicated!"

Dr. Warp clapped his hooves together, and A.I. was instantly teleported into a nearby septic tank. He then walked over to the mayor to help him out of the crushed carriage.

"Did that stupid robot buy it?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Mayor. It honestly believes that I'm trying to kill you. It even thinks you're a changeling!"

"Excellent. We can now proceed to stage two." 

"So, do I still get the key to the city?"

"No you fool, that was part of the act!"

"But I've been very active in the local community!"

"I don't care. Just make sure you carry out stage two of the plan."

"Hmph, fine."

The mayor walked off, and Dr. Warp waited patiently for the robot to crawl its way out of the septic tank. 

[Hmmm... this tank only has one way out and the Doctor will probably be waiting for me at the end. Although sloshing through this waste almost seem ideal for some ponies (PFFFFT, yeah right.) i'm just going to have to find my own way out.]

*A.I. sends another shockwave of sound into the sides of the tank, boring his way out of it.*

*The so-called hero emerges from the wreckage of what was once a septic tank.*

[Man, I'm going to have a hard time forgetting THAT smell.]

"Where are you Warp?!"

[bah, he's probably miles away by now. I've got to see if the Mayor is okay!]

*The Cybernetic Stallion propels himself into the air and glides off to the original wreckage site*

Edited by A.I. Pony

[Manehattan Science Labs? Why In Equestria would Warp bring the Mayor there?]

*A.I. rockets towards the labs, but takes a slight detour before reaching his final destination.*

If I'm going to have to confront him there then I should learn the layout of the place first, as well as figure out what the lab boys have been doing. Perhaps that might give me a clue as to what the Doctor is planning.]

*A.I. zips down to the ground, approaches a data terminal and jacks in.*

A.I. poured through the immense amounts of data in seconds. For whatever reason the science lab was protected and armored like a fortress. A.I. couldn't find any other entrance other then the front door, which was unguarded and unlocked. The interior layout of the building was extremely complex, almost maze like in appearance. Even so, It didn't take A.I. very long to commit he entire layout to memory. The scientists inside were working on... nothing, because they didn't exist. The only scientist currently working there was Warp. Another important detail: It was open lab day, what that meant, A.I. didn't know.

[Hmmm... something about the building just doesn't add up. The single entrance, the winding hallways, the lack of any actual workers. It seems as though the entire building was built for and designed by Warp. What's even more confusing is that there was no legal hassle whatsoever over the numerous potential fire hazards. There WERE records of inspectors filing info on the building, but none of the documents ever mention anything wrong.

I should check to see what some other Programs think about this.]

*Connects to Dataspace*

/Hey Nano, what are your thoughts on this building?

Edited by A.I. Pony