mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"What is your mother's maiden name?"

"What's her FIRST name?! I JUST KNEW HER AS MA!!"

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

5 minutes ago, .Wolfe. said:

Related image

It's Robbie as a teenager.
gallery_2081_28_452491.gif.b033b8e6cbe19

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

On 4/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Panzy said:

Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

the fire nation attack has been cancelled and had to be rescheduled. 

veritati adhaerere

tumblr_n9thu0_OIh_N1rsatdlo1_500.gif

Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! Taco Bell! Destiny Gundam! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

• Brohoof 1

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810

On 4/20/2017 at 5:02 PM, The Diver said:

"I think this is Miami."

"Great, I'll stay here and sell guns to children."

mfw I read this

Image result for thonking

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

Just now, Sina said:

*Insert random text here*

Rarity! Sassy Saddles! Rarity! Sassy Saddles! Rarity! Sassy Saddles! Rarity! Sassy Saddles! Rarity! Sassy Saddles!....... Pick one. o3o

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810

What if I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

47 minutes ago, genessee said:

What if I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

that I told you...

latest?cb=20140121032752

veritati adhaerere

2 hours ago, genessee said:

mfw I read this

Image result for thonking

All must know the greatness of Dylan Moran and Black Books!

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

53 minutes ago, Sina said:

Don't mind me, I'm just passing by :please:

That one moment you make a meme just for this moment

thing.png

I think it's time for a party in the thread.

58fbee32b8ab2_56636__safe_twilightsparkle_animated_princesscadance_party_partyhard.jpg.gif.233a918e21770c15a8558031f06abeab.gif

• Brohoof 1

No thanks. In parties I'm usually that guy who sits near the drinks/punch bowl with no friends and nobody to hangout with. It's extremely painful, if you ask me.

20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r20451_safe_princess_luna_animated_dumb_r

BORED :scots:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

• Brohoof 1

Alice-MR-Sig.png