Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help thinking of a name for my pony.

Terra the Tomekeeper

I've been working on creating a pony for a bit of time, and finally came upon a design, talent and cutie mark. I've never been good with names, so I'd like to ask the community for a little help. ^^;

I made him with the pony creator, since I can't draw very well. He works as a farmer, planting all sorts of crops. Apples, oranges, wheat... anything, really. :lol:

post-7649-0-36161800-1345702301_thumb.png

(edited)

It is a plant sprout. That's what I'd been working on, trying to come up with a decent looking cutie mark. And no offense taken. ^^

Erk! I forgot to add his glasses when I was creating him. Not that big of a deal, I can just add them later.

Edited by Rainbow Thunderbolt

It is a plant sprout. That's what I'd been working on, trying to come up with a decent looking cutie mark. And no offense taken. ^^

Erk! I forgot to add his glasses when I was creating him. Not that big of a deal, I can just add them later.

i know this sounds a bit obvious for a name, but, Bean Sprout?

or maybe

veggie, croptrot, ummm, gimmie more time to think some more up

Man this is really hard...... Cant think of a name that suits perfectly....... Hmmmm I'll keep thinking about it ;) and if I think of something good I'll be sure to let you know ^_^

Yeah, naming characters has never been my strong suit. I've always struggled to come up with anything at all. Hopefully it won't take another week or two to come up with one. :P

Ohhh man I know that feeling..... I am the worst at coming up with new names for characters.... Probably why im trying to help you out with this :huh: its seriously the worst thing trying to think of one ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Peppersprout or Peppertrot... so hard to decide... wait. I think... I have the name! Peppertrot (Or sprout) could be a last name.

Bailey Peppersprout! O_O I've got it! Thank you everybody! <3

no worries mate :D enjoy your new name Bailey Peppersprout lol. but seriously, enjoy it because i said so :P