Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i need a name for my oc

Mr.Brony

his story is that he a prince of choas. when he was little he was given a necklace to guard with is life. that necklace contains a very powerful curse. this was over 3,000 years ago. but he steal lives this day guarding that necklace by fighting off everyone who trys to take the necklace. but now he lives in the tallest mountain in the world. he only comes out during sun rise and sun set. and that the only time you can see him.

post-7469-0-33113100-1345771460_thumb.png

Edited by Mr.Brony

firstly nice drawing! Seriously that is awesome. I would need to know his personality a little first.

This. His eyes give me a slight idea of his characteristics, but I need more to be able to give you a name.
  • Brohoof 1

Dark Knight! XD Um I also come up with Shade Star, Dark Abyss, Bone Marrow (XD), Crooked Heart, and Cosmic Chaos. I'm not good with pony names. Well, I can come up with really good names, but not a pony to go with them. Like Nightshade! (Don't use that one. IT'S MINE!)

my oc personality, likes to be alone, likes music, likes to fight, likes all animals like fluttershy does, he very strong and quick, and he only comes out during sun rise and sun set, and that the only time you can see him