Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vinyl Scratch's Dubstep: Journey Over The Mountains

SilverNote

Well, here's another project I've been working on! It took awhile to make, but thats okay ;) As long as you all like it! :lol: Well, as always, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSa0HQPIK8g&feature=youtu.be

Like, Favorite, and Subscribe for more!- OfficialTheDDJBron3 (Youtube)

1080p HD makes the picture look more better... makes the lines more clear and glows better. Also makes the music sound a little better? :o

this reminds me SO much of jean michel jarre's geometry of love album and ceephax acid crew's united acid emirates. (and a little of vinter in hollywood.) the whole thing is pretty good but the drums are very fl studioish. also i would consider more acid funk than dubstep. i can hear it has a 2-step beat but no dub. but other than that it's amazing man. seriously.

what synths did u use?

edit: the song reminds me of this

Edited by anonymstol

I absolutely love 0:47 :) Anyway great song turned out pretty good ^-^ Although some of the parts sound a bit scratchy even with putting it in 720p and using my high quality headphones :P But other than that i'll be jamming out to this in the future XD

This is awesome! I really liked the bass! But In my opinion, it's kinda too loud, it just seems like it's masking everything but maybe it's just me.