Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

You must be new here. Because the portal isn't opened, and godmodding is frowned upon. please change that post.)

Butajiri tapped the Banshee shriek on the floor with a constant rhythm. He hated this waiting game.

Jack was unimpresssed by the roar, "Watch it kid, I can still kill you from here. I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to the dimwit."

A) You stated it was possible to close the portals ("You'll have time to talk when you close the portal.")

B) My guy took plenty of time to do so, and no one was assualting him or trying to stop him.

C) I've been building up to this for like 3 posts now, why didn't you mention this then?

D) Isn't it god-modding to say that under no circumstances could anyone stop the portal?

• Brohoof 1

You arent even at the portal yet and if you were, it has not even opened. Butajiri is inside the asylum. Deep inside. And you cannot simply say that you have found the portal without consulting the person who is making it. Change the post, and read what's going on. Because the damn thing hasn't even been made.

Also when I said it was godmodding, it was because you destroyed it without knowing how it works, if you had asked me if yelling at it from another room before it was even made would cause it to break I would have said, "no, that's ridiculous"

• Brohoof 1

Alright you two have to solve this thing on your own. At this point I am really confused on what's going on. I understand that Snailzuki wasn't aware of what was happening in the RP, but you have to be specific and active to intervene. And as for Infinity Whale, it's more fun when everypony gets dibs on the mints, if you know what I mean.

As far as I'm concerned, I have no idea what to do. Besides you two can just edit your posts and resolve this.

• Brohoof 1

In order to do that we would have to go back to when Gama died. Can we even do that? My problem is that infinity acted like he was experimenting with the portal when

A I never even made it yet

B I never specified where it is

See the problem here?

Alright you two have to solve this thing on your own. At this point I am really confused on what's going on. I understand that Snailzuki wasn't aware of what was happening in the RP, but you have to be specific and active to intervene. And as for Infinity Whale, it's more fun when everypony gets dibs on the mints, if you know what I mean.

As far as I'm concerned, I have no idea what to do. Besides you two can just edit your posts and resolve this.

A) You stated it was possible to close the portals ("You'll have time to talk when you close the portal.")

B) My guy took plenty of time to do so, and no one was assualting him or trying to stop him.

C) I've been building up to this for like 3 posts now, why didn't you mention this then?

D) Isn't it god-modding to say that under no circumstances could anyone stop the portal?

• Brohoof 1

Well it may be everypony else including me thought the portal existed just inside of the asylum, thus maybe causing InfinityWhale to believe this as well.

And yes I see the problem, but you two will have to change your posts by your own free will.

• Brohoof 1

Well it may be everypony else including me thought the portal existed just inside of the asylum, thus maybe causing InfinityWhale to believe this as well.

And yes I see the problem, but you two will have to change your posts by your own free will.

Well now that we know that it WASN'T directly in the asylum, I think it's best that we ignore any posts regarding the portal being ther and simply continue.
  • Brohoof 1

OC: Spy

Faction: Villain

Nickname: BackStabber

Description of powers and/ or skills: The Art of disguise, Fake Death , Master Of all the Backstabbing...

Description of costume(if any): Red Fedora, Bow Tie, And a Red Suit

Posted Image

This whole thing has been ful of mis-readings. I must've had Maven play 100 corage songs when she met Cherry and not one time was Cherry couragous. I had Sapphire throw her knife in door-guard demon's leg, and not much happened. I've seen at least 3 different ideas that are this scene. So I've just been trying to deal with it.

• Brohoof 1

This whole thing has been ful of mis-readings. I must've had Maven play 100 corage songs when she met Cherry and not one time was Cherry couragous. I had Sapphire throw her knife in door-guard demon's leg, and not much happened. I've seen at least 3 different ideas that are this scene. So I've just been trying to deal with it.

I noticed the knife throw, but stabbing someone in the foot does little to no effect when they have had their spines severed and are already on the ground. o3o
  • Brohoof 1

Can I join?

http://mlpforums.com...scientist-r1532 Villian. Title: Nuclear Reactor.

Is there anything I should know before I start?

And... can I do stuff off camera? (Do I have to type everything I do?)

Just a reminder... dont think I was heard.

And, also, he is also a scientist. He wears simply a lab coat, and goggles that makes him look like Doctor Insano, if you know what I'm talking about...

And then, for your enjoyment... here is a picture that I found to be awesome.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

http://homestuck.ban...m/track/cascade

I would like to suggest this for appropriate battle music for this sequence. Also, Wits is gonna win here jut wait and see, guys.

of course you guys will win. If you haven't noticed yet, I have a tendency to kill off my own characters.

Wow. You really want Funimation to sue you, Snailsuki. Serriously, Gurren Lagann? My friends love that show, but I couldn't sit through more than a couple episodes...

No, Seiryu is from Yu Yu Hakusho too.

• Brohoof 1

No, the quote. It's almost exactly straight from the show. I know because I get to see it basically every day on Facebook. It's memorised.

That was me. I only know it from a comic I read once. I just figured it would be fun, and get Nightfall to survive, or something. It did.
  • Brohoof 2

You guys, I might as well go Graham Aker on the Roleplay and just say random lines from Gundam double O.

Anyway when is all of this portal thing gonna blow up?

As soon as Wits manages to fix everything.

Again.

Well, it kind of is his job. He's trying to shut the portal, and insisting that you guys get the ice guy back in the portal in the meantime.

You guys, I might as well go Graham Aker on the Roleplay and just say random lines from Gundam double O.

Anyway when is all of this portal thing gonna blow up?

around he time that Gama turns out to not be dead and betrays Butajiri... I wasn't supposed to say that yet. Forget what I said and enjoy this music!