private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

(They should get some)

She became under attack by the floating skull ghouls. She began to sing a song about a knight who went to the underworld and killed a demon, to which many of the skulls explode into firy graves. The rest she stomps on angrily. "You are a ruthless, arrogant, arrogant, egotistacal, infuriating imp," she growls, enunciating with each stomp.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

"...You said arrogant twice." He said "Also, I think you don't quite know who you're dealing with. Let me show you." He swirled with energy that created a blue aura around him. His body began to transform. He shrunk to the height of only about six inches. His white coat retracted into his body and was replaced by light pink skin. His eyes were yellow with the red slits. His hoofs were replaced with a pair of feet and a pair of claws, allowing him to stand on his back legs. His mouth pushed back in his head and his teeth became sharp. His wings were leathery and black. The Banshee Shriek transformed as well, becoming small enough for him to carry. "Now you have seen my true, demon form... fear me!"

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

"... You have a classical case of small pony syndrome," she mumbles, frowning. She put the flute to her lips and began to play a low huanting melody about a man who lost his way. Then she shot up to her high register and played three sharp, ring blasts and switched back to the Demon Hunter peice.

(I can't help but read that in a small, shrilly voice. It made me lol)

Edited by Dawnpath

Nightfall watch all of this, and clearly wasn't amused.

"Aight, time to get this down," he muttered to himself. He charged up a spell and started walking towards the imp.

"Hey you! Yeah, you're coming with me! Whether you like it or not!"

He didn't really care for the mare right now.

The imp clenched his ears and jumped away from Nightfall. He wished that he didnt have such good hearing. If he had not been so used to the shrill call of the Banshee Shriek, he would have fell to the music's power. He tried to fly strait up into the air, but flew in a jerky, disgraceful pattern.

• Brohoof 1

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

She looked at the officer, "Shall I leave this to you?" she asks, playing a brave little tune softly enough that it only effected the captain. Some of his cuts and scrapes began to scab over and his bruises began to fade under the magic of the piece. He began to feel some of his energy coming back and his magical abilities less straned.

• Brohoof 1

"If you must... But teamwork might be able to get this imp on the ground again."

Because Nightfall was feeling better, he opened his quite exotic wings and leaped off the ground, flying fairly quickly towards Butajiri.

"Come on, you coward!"

He felt much better, and much more daring. He decided to pick up his speed as a small smirk came across his face. His confidence rose with the song, but unfortunately, so did part of his ego.

Lapis Lazuli took a deep breath. It was obvious Jack was an overconfident lout. He had had far too many victories. Lapis felt he would most likely not be able to put the Blood Mage in his place. "My turn you say? Alright, let me see what I can do." he replied a bit twitchy. This would be an awful way to end his story. All he needed to do was out....something Jack. Even though the fight had just begun, things were looking bleak. Lapis needed to draw strength from somewhere. He looked inside himself and found something unusual. It was emotions left over from before his change. Curiosity, generosity, courage, love, and a will to go on. He recalled all the times things had looked like he and Asteria wouldn't make it. Asteria, his young and energetic assistant. What had happened to her? Wait, he remembered now. He had tried to kill her, but she escaped. She had loved the old Lapis Lazuli like an older brother, and he had tried to kill the little unicorn. What kind of....No, silence you fool. If you let those thought cloud your mind now, you will die. There is no turning back now. All that you had is gone. You are Dr. Photon, madpony. Lapis Lazuli is as good as dead. Now stop holding back and fight!

His eyes began to glow with a soft radiance. Soon, the glow grew brighter, until nothing remained visible of his eyes. His shield sparked to match the inner destructive power. Dr. Photon raised a hoof and fired a magnificent ball of energy straight for Jackson Snow. The beauty and horribleness of the plasma bolt could blind those unable to look away. It sailed forward, intent on killing. If this missed, the warehouse would certainly end up destroyed, unfinished robot and camera taps along with it.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

She had to play louder as he went further away, but she managed. She put all of her attention on the captain, and strangely nothing happened to the ponies on the ground. It was like a little ball of sound was following Nightfall around. Learning new things every day. Need to focus though.

• Brohoof 1

The blast slammed into Jack with its full force. He was sent flying through the wall where the blast continued to fly for nearly a mile. After a few seconds of silence, Jack walked back into the warehouse. The only thing about him that had changed was a few singed hairs on his chest. "Is that really all you have in you? Honestly, I expected more from you. I was wrong to think that you would give me the fight that I deserve. I will not have to try after all." He charged another attack, this time, at three times the normal size. "STORM OF RELENTLESS TORMENT!"

He released the energy and its electrical currents began to envelope around Lapis.

Butajiri ignored the taughnting calls. "You aren't worth my time." He shouted, "I'm going to go and flag ponytube videos to compensate for the fact that I have an incredibly small penis... fear me!" He darted over a building and out of sight.

• Brohoof 2

Coldly, Dr. Photon stared down at the tendrils. He cocked his head and closed his eyes. Within his mind there was nothing but silence. The dark force that inhabited the crystal embedded in his flesh had completely suppressed Lapis Luzuli. The pony that stood before Jackson Snow felt no fear or anguish. Only the deep desire to show what forbidden power dwelt inside the artifact constantly flashed through his empty mind. Dr. Photon opened his eyes once more, this time glowing red instead of bright yellow. "If you so wish it, I shall fight you in my second form." he said, voice completely different. Before, Lapis Lazuli had spoken with the diction of a scholar. Now, his voice took on deeper tones with odd inflection. Behind him, skeletal wings of energy grew. Around him, blindingly white lightning swirled in strange patterns. Dr. Photon raised both hooves and fired twin blasts the color of pain. The identical attack spheres whirled back and forth on their collision course with Jackson Snow. The tendrils continued to envelope the madpony, but they were going at a slow pace. Jackson Snow's attack was quite strong and took considerable force to keep in check.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

"Darn it. That's two that's gotten away in one day. Less than an hour!" she says, frustraighted. She stops playing, "Sorry Captain, the town is running ammuck with fights everywhere. I'm doing what I can, but there's a strange ammount of missing police. You should go help at the Asylum. I hear the place isn't doing so good." She tilts her head to the flying Alicorn and runs down a back alley, red cap billowing behind her. She turns a corner and climbs another fire escape. Of in the distance she sees a very large, whitish light. Narrowing her eyes, she heads towards it.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall felt like following Butajiri, but he didn't know much about the mare, except that she was trying to fight crime.

"Wait! You!"

He swooped down and flew after her. He felt like he needed help; mainly, becuase most of the police force was gone and he needed help. Maybe she could be of some use...

She stopped on the rooftop and turned to the officer, sighing. "What is it officer. Crime does not fight itself," she says. She flicks her mane out behind her and tightens her hat on her head. "I don't do requests anymore; I'm not going to inflate your pride." She winks.

• Brohoof 1

"That's not what I want, Miss. I want help; specifically, your help. With the police shortage, a mare like you could come in handy."

Nightfall flew up and reached ether building top. He hovered, waiting to fly off in any direction needed. He wondered where Sapphire might be... Maybe... The Asylum?

"If your asking me to join the police, sir, I'm sorry, but I'd have to turn it down. I'll work with the police, but I'm afraid that sometimes, in order to fight crime, you can't be tied down with orders. Although a badge would look nice," she says. She puffs a few notes into her flute that sound suspiciously like Bile 'em Cabbage Down, which is an old folk song.

• Brohoof 1

"If your asking me to join the police, sir, I'm sorry, but I'd have to turn it down. I'll work with the police, but I'm afraid that sometimes, in order to fight crime, you can't be tied down with orders. Although a badge would look nice," she says. She puffs a few notes into her flute that sound suspiciously like Bile 'em Cabbage Down, which is an old folk song.

"I'm not asking you to recruit... Just to help. But that badge does look good."

He nodded his head at her.

"Now, excuse me, I need to find my friend. I don't know where she went... Maybe you could help."

He winked at her, then started turning in circles slowly, looking for the Asylum.

"I saw a female officer head towards the Asylum earlier," The Music Maven replied, "She was obsessing over brownies, she was a bit blue, and she was the only other cop I've seen all day. You aren't by chance a classical music lover are you?" She asked out of the blue. To her, the answer was very important.

"I saw a female officer head towards the Asylum earlier," The Music Maven replied, "She was obsessing over brownies, she was a bit blue, and she was the only other cop I've seen all day. You aren't by chance a classical music lover are you?" She asked out of the blue. To her, the answer was very important.

"Great, thanks."

Nightfall almost flew off, but stopped himself, looking back at the mare. He looked her up and down, as if he was checking her size against his. He looked at her quizzically.

"Well... Honestly, not really, for the most part. But yes, there are some classical... pieces... I enjoy."

He kept hovering there, waiting for an answer.

When the blasts met with Jack's Plasma Aura, they split apart and shot in opposite directions. "I should mention that my barrier has only been broken once. And as you can see, it still wasn't enough to kill me." Jack was fully aware of Lapis' transformation, but if his opponent wanted to win, he would have to do a lot more than that. "You have great talent, Lapis Lazuli. It is a shame that you have to die." The blood around him drew closer to his body and emitted a red glow. "But I will honor you with sixty percent of my power!"

A few sparks of lightning shot from his horn in random directions. "I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am in you!"

She nods, and responds, "If you ever need me, go to the concert hall. There's a cellist named Delphina. She'll know where to find me; Ask for the Musical Maven." She jumps off the roof onto a balcony, then to the ground. She plays a quick victory skit loudly and then runs off towards where she saw the light.

• Brohoof 1

Windward awoke in a cold sweat. Im hungry... I want food. He thought sitting up and walking down the stairs to his kitchen.

You know, its not good for you to eat food late at night. I dont care. Im hungry. They thought, as Wind dropped some pasta into a pot og boiling water.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. Today has been a very busy day. Also whenever Windward and his other self talk... er think to each other I am just going to refer to him as them... Kinda confusing, but yea, Just thought you all should know.)

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

She nods, and responds, "If you ever need me, go to the concert hall. There's a cellist named Delphina. She'll know where to find me; Ask for the Musical Maven." She jumps off the roof onto a balcony, then to the ground. She plays a quick victory skit loudly and then runs off towards where she saw the light.

Nightfall found himself looking at her as she ran off. He shook his head.

"Concert hall. Delphina. Ask for the Musical Maven."

He flew off towards where he thought the Asylum where be. Andhewas right. But something seemed off. He remembered each uniform had a radio in in. He picked up his, and tried to radio Sapphire.

"Sapphire! Do you copy?"

A crackle came over, "Woah, what is this! I wonder what-" came Sapphire's voice, "Sir, a pegasus pony with unique abilities over wind came and unlcocked all of the prisoners here. We've managed to contain them in Cell Block D. Brownies... and the mental and crimnally insane... seem to have a bit of a thing together. We were unable to aprehend the pegasus. How copy?" ~ Den.

TMM travled from street level until she got to the building she thought to be the one with the lights. She climbed to the top of the building and peeked over the edge. It seemed like a royal guard pony was fighting some... scientist. She decided to wait and see things through.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

A crackle came over, "Woah, what is this! I wonder what-" came Sapphire's voice, "Sir, a pegasus pony with unique abilities over wind came and unlcocked all of the prisoners here. We've managed to contain them in Cell Block D. Brownies... and the mental and crimnally insane... seem to have a bit of a thing together. We were unable to aprehend the pegasus. How copy?" ~ Den.

TMM travled from street level until she got to the building she thought to be the one with the lights. She climbed to the top of the building and peeked over the edge. It seemed like a royal guard pony was fighting some... scientist. She decided to wait and see things through.

"I just found a potential help for the police department, Den. But first,where exactly are you. I'm looking at the Asylum right now. Give me which block, and I'll come in and find you so we can get out..."

Nightfall stared down at the Asylum. He looked at every window. Unfortunately, all the windows were at least couple stories up.