Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Sapphire noticed Speedy crying and stopped. "Nonononono! Don't be afraid! Have a brownie!" She worriedly shoved a brownie in the mare's mouth. It didn't seem to be working, so Sapphire looked around hurriedly, "Um, Um, Oh!" She tilted Speedy's face up and smiled, "Since you didn't like that brownie, how about you be beautiful instead!" she said playfully, kissing her.

Maven dragged Nightfall to the cave entrance, and couldn't help but giggle.

"Why- wait, where are we going?"

Nightfall was a bit confused.

"And why are you giggling? I mean, we just killed a super villain..."

Speedy was a bit confused, and still completely distraught.

"I never said I didn't like the brownie," she said, breaking the kiss. "It's just, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, and if he finds out, I'm dead!"

Sapphire noticed Speedy crying and stopped. "Nonononono! Don't be afraid! Have a brownie!" She worriedly shoved a brownie in the mare's mouth. It didn't seem to be working, so Sapphire looked around hurriedly, "Um, Um, Oh!" She tilted Speedy's face up and smiled, "Since you didn't like that brownie, how about you be beautiful instead!" she said playfully, kissing her.

Maven dragged Nightfall to the cave entrance, and couldn't help but giggle.

"Hay, Jack is still here. Do you think we should wait until later to start kissing?" Jack said to himself. "No, I'm sure he won't mind." Jack broke from this rare moment of lightheartedness and became emotionless again. "I've got the next one, whoever the Burning King is. He sounds easy enough."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

"Jack, don't you think we should work together. I mean, you have to help Nightfall anyway," Maven sighs, "And I'm giggling because of Sapphire's... Foalish-ness. She can be so very innocent."

Den nods, "It's for a reason. She's a spirit fragment of happiness, innocence, and the product of insanity. Very volatile, very giddy."

Sapphire shakes her head no, "You won't be dead, because if he kills you he gains nothing. You also don't really have any information that could be used against him, in a threatening way anyhow, that he can't fix. You're still worth more dead than alive, and therefore, you will live. That's street-code, right?" she tilted her head questioningly.

• Brohoof 1

"Jack, don't you think we should work together. I mean, you have to help Nightfall anyway," Maven sighs, "And I'm giggling because of Sapphire's... Foalish-ness. She can be so very innocent."

Den nods, "It's for a reason. She's a spirit fragment of happiness, innocence, and the product of insanity. Very volatile, very giddy."

Sapphire shakes her head no, "You won't be dead, because if he kills you he gains nothing. You also don't really have any information that could be used against him, in a threatening way anyhow, that he can't fix. You're still worth more dead than alive, and therefore, you will live. That's street-code, right?" she tilted her head questioningly.

"But- but I'm not worth more to you when I'm dead," Speedy muttered silently. "And that's what he wants; to break up this police force... killing me would kill you..."

Nightfall nodded.

"I see it now. She is... she is a different kind of pony. She's interesting..."

Her leaned into Maven.

"Jack, I want in. I don't care how many times I've nearly been killed, I won't allow anyone to threaten the safety of one of my officers. Besides, I could still learn a few things from you."

"Except he said he'd kill me first. So, you're safe. He sounds like a criminal that would want to do things exactly as he promises, although this might not be the case, especially if his word is dirt. In the mean time, we'll find something to scramble electronic signals to the thingie inside you. Please don't worry, worry only looks good on Den."

"Hey! Sapphire, you were me once too!"

"Then it must look good on me too," she gasped, "Deeeeeeeen, can you teach me how to worry?"

He sighed, face hoofing.

• Brohoof 1

"Except he said he'd kill me first. So, you're safe. He sounds like a criminal that would want to do things exactly as he promises, although this might not be the case, especially if his word is dirt. In the mean time, we'll find something to scramble electronic signals to the thingie inside you. Please don't worry, worry only looks good on Den."

"Hey! Sapphire, you were me once too!"

"Then it must look good on me too," she gasped, "Deeeeeeeen, can you teach me how to worry?"

He sighed, face hoofing.

Nightfall couldn't hold back from laughing.

"Ah, Sapphire... You know, Maven, I probably would be in a good mood all the time if you were a bit more like Sapphire; I mean, more giddy. It seems you sigh a bit too much."

Speedy giggled lightly, then hugged Sapphire tightly.

"I can teach you... but only if you promise to always be yourself."

"I promise!" she said quickly.

"How'm I supposed to be like Sapphire when you charge like a norsepony into every problem we have? Nighty, do you really want me to act like Sapphire?" She cleared her eyes then opened them. When she spoke, her voice was more musically lit, higher, and definately more girly, "Hi Nighty. Listen, I made this new song, and I just know you're going to love it!" She sang a deceptively happy-sounding song about lying to herself to make others happy.

• Brohoof 1

"I promise!" she said quickly.

"How'm I supposed to be like Sapphire when you charge like a norsepony into every problem we have? Nighty, do you really want me to act like Sapphire?" She cleared her eyes then opened them. When she spoke, her voice was more musically lit, higher, and definately more girly, "Hi Nighty. Listen, I made this new song, and I just know you're going to love it!" She sang a deceptively happy-sounding song about lying to herself to make others happy.

"You said that too quickly," she giggled, nibbling Sapphire's ear.

He clapped at the end of it.

"OK, so, maybe it doesn't fully suit you. If I promise not to go in all guns blazing, both literally and figuratively, will you have that more musically-lit voice? You don't have to have it higher or more, er- girly..."

Sapphire giggled, tucking her head away from the nibble. She pressed her head against Speedy's chest affectionately.

Maven sighed in an exaggerated matter, "Oh, I suppose I can speak in a musical manner, if you can cool your naturally hot head." She grinned, "Of course, I'm not responsible for any song-induce symptoms added to your load," she half-sang.

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire giggled, tucking her head away from the nibble. She pressed her head against Speedy's chest affectionately.

Maven sighed in an exaggerated matter, "Oh, I suppose I can speak in a musical manner, if you can cool your naturally hot head." She grinned, "Of course, I'm not responsible for any song-induce symptoms added to your load," she half-sang.

Speedy closed her eyes, smiling.

Nightfall laughed.

"Naturally hot head..? Symptoms added to my load..? Are you implying that you want me to be hot head even more so?"

He snorted playfully, then created a black pony almost exactly like himself. He chased the shadow around Maven, laughing and threatening it.

Sapphire smiled contedly. "So what else are we gunna do today?"

Den walked away with the dead body of Karasu. He was wondering what this meant for him, if the spirit world would send him this.

Maven tripped him and held him down, humming a small song. The apperation slowly faded away, "Tht's not what I meant. What I meant was, don't be surprised when you start feeling feelings that are foreign to you."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire smiled contedly. "So what else are we gunna do today?"

Den walked away with the dead body of Karasu. He was wondering what this meant for him, if the spirit world would send him this.

Maven tripped him and held him down, humming a small song. The apperation slowly faded away, "Tht's not what I meant. What I meant was, don't be surprised when you start feeling feelings that are foreign to you."

"We can do whatever you want us to do," she giggled. "We can go back to the station and fry the thing in me, or we can kill the Burning King then fry the thing in me."

She giggled.

"All right. I promise, I won't be surprised..."

He calmed down, waiting for Maven to let him get up.

"We should probably fry your device first, so that he can't hurt you while we're trying to arrest him," she said slowly, as if she were thinking about it.

Maven smiled and laid on top of him, saying "Good," as she played with his mane. She didn't seem like she was thinking about getting off.

• Brohoof 1

"We should probably fry your device first, so that he can't hurt you while we're trying to arrest him," she said slowly, as if she were thinking about it.

Maven smiled and laid on top of him, saying "Good," as she played with his mane. She didn't seem like she was thinking about getting off.

"Sounds like a plan. Wanna do it now, or do you think that we could wait until later to fry it?"

Speedy sounded indifferent.

He lay there and smiled up at Maven.

"Is- is she going to get off..?"

"Does it matter..? Do you want her to get off you..?"

"Not, but-"

"Then don't mention it."

"Well, I was going to go to the station first," Sapphire said, seemingly deep in thought. "Unless you want me to try to magicaly fry it... But that might hurt."

Maven snuggled into him happily.

Den carried the body to a cemetery, and got a shovel. He seemed to do this too much in his opinion.

(Trying to think of a good, unused super power.)

• Brohoof 1