Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

"Y-y-you aren't one of those weird ponies who are, umm, well, you're not one of those ponies who would spend the night with Lust if she promised to make you feel pain while doing it, would you?" He shifted his weight awkwardly, suddenly aware that this could end badly if he lost.

"I deeply enjoy pain in all forms. That's it." He said. "But the best part is sharing it with others. I just love to hear ponies' crying voices. I'm the one who takes over when the other six can't handle it." He pointed his gun at Den. "The funny thing is, kids got the best crying voices even though they have less experience with pain. It's just one of those things."

(Totally forgot about Lust and Sapphire)

Lust didn't have his mask, but kept a stoic face as he looked over Sapphire. He said one word. "... Interesting..."

Den looks at Rage saying, "That doesn't answer y question, however," he rubs his fur upwards, exposing his scars, "I am not the kid you think I am, never having felt pain in my life." He shook his fur down and pointed the gun at Rage. The barrel glowed blue as he shot, "However, I have no qualms as to giving it to you."

Wits dodged the attack and started to grab at Karasu with his tentacles, piercing his shield and going for a grab.

"I don't have time for this," Wits said. "I needs to get this over with.. For now. For ever." His mask become a frightening mask of determination.

Den looks at Rage saying, "That doesn't answer y question, however," he rubs his fur upwards, exposing his scars, "I am not the kid you think I am, never having felt pain in my life." He shook his fur down and pointed the gun at Rage. The barrel glowed blue as he shot, "However, I have no qualms as to giving it to you."

"Bullshit!" Rage yelled as he fired his own weapon at the same time. Both projectiles flew long the same path on a collision coarse. (we are so doing the two projectiles hitting each other and exploding thing.)

Wits dodged the attack and started to grab at Karasu with his tentacles, piercing his shield and going for a grab.

"I don't have time for this," Wits said. "I needs to get this over with.. For now. For ever." His mask become a frightening mask of determination.

Karasu stood still. He wasn't scarred, he was curious. He wanted to know what his opponent could actually do. He wanted a challenge.

Den shielded his face as the resulting red-and-blue explosive firework inside of a cave rained rocks down on him. A few cut him but it didn't seem to effect him; he certainly didn't show any signs of pain. Instead he shot many more spirit bullets at Rage, anticipating some sort of counter.

Wits wrapped the tentacles all around Karasu. A magic circle appeared around them and Wits began pouring energy into it and set up a powerful magical spell.

"Step 4," he said. "Be ready to do ANYTHING it takes to win.... and I am finally ready to do so... let it all end..."

"Rest assured, Wits End. It will end."

His discarded mask began to glow and shake, creating a visible stream of light and flying into the air before hovering next to Karasu's head. "Havent you wondered why I wear this mask even when I'm not being controlled by Lust?" He asked, "My mask has been serving as a catalist for the Mafu Ken, the longer I wear it, the more energy it absorbs. The Mafu Ken is the most powerfull defensive spell in this world, depending on how much energy you have stored in it. I've worn this mask for twelve years! All I have to do is will it, and I can trapp you in a barrier that even you cannot escape! I'd planned to use this on Celestia so that I could make her watch the world be purified, but you leave me with a difficult choice."

Den looked unphazed, "So,what you're saying is you've been storing energy for twelve years? Good for you," he began walking slowly towards Rage. Behind him, different him came into being, until they were twelve. Each had a different head-dress, weapon, and attitude. Of to Den's left was a small, foal version of Den. He looked huanted, and he carried a little pocket knife.

(That was the real Karasu, not rage. This is confusing. We need less cloning in this RP.)

"That's pretty damn cute!" Rage announced. He pointed to the foal. "I like that one the most. Let me guess his story. They're always so damn generic. I'm thinking 'cute little baby boy with nire a tit to suck' (profane way of saying your mother died or left early). Am I right so far?"

(We're forgetting about lust and Sapphire, and where is Nightfall?)

(That was the real Karasu, not rage. This is confusing. We need less cloning in this RP.)

"That's pretty damn cute!" Rage announced. He pointed to the foal. "I like that one the most. Let me guess his story. They're always so damn generic. I'm thinking 'cute little baby boy with nire a tit to suck' (profane way of saying your mother died or left early). Am I right so far?"

(We're forgetting about lust and Sapphire, and where is Nightfall?)

(Here, and losing interest fast. Too much battle talk...)

Nightfall swung his sword into a ready position.

"Fine. Lets get this done and out of my way."

He charged Sloth, fighting all temptations to lie down and sleep. He did his "famous" leap up and swung his sword down as he fell back to the earth.

(I know. I don't want it to be like this. I bit off more than I can chew.)

Sloth wasn't prepared for him to have so much energy. He hadn't ever seen anyone resist the urge to rest in his presence. He hated ponies with work ethic. Lazily lifting his front legs, he braced himself in a defensive position. Despite his sluggish appearance, he had usable energy that he used to create hardened plates on his hoofs.

• Brohoof 1

Den nodded worthlessly, "And his dad, and a sister, died of a sickness, which also killed a brother. Another brother is a drug addict in some far away town. Why?" He assumes an offensive position, to which the other hims assumed different defensive positions. "Plenty of things to shoot at now Rage."

Den nodded worthlessly, "And his dad, and a sister, died of a sickness, which also killed a brother. Another brother is a drug addict in some far away town. Why?" He assumes an offensive position, to which the other hims assumed different defensive positions. "Plenty of things to shoot at now Rage."

"Ha!" Rage laughed. "That story was the funniest shit I've ever heard!" He wiped a tear from his face before pointing his gun at the youngest version of Den. "Women and children first!" He fired one shot at the foal, aiming between the eyes and regretting that he had missed a good chance for torture.

The kid's hooves glowed blue, and he grabbed the shot. He grunted, then through it back at him, as if it were heavy. The result was a speeding (energy?) bullet coming back towards Rage. Den shot of a couple rounds, "I told you, my life was no cake walk. It's hard to make me scream."

(You can read the full history he gave to Solara [Nightfall's OC ship] on his character page.)

The projectiles entered the deep fog where they couldn't be seen. There is a booming sound and a scream. The smoke clears and Rage is hurtled over his stomach and clenching it tightly. "Wait! That's enough!" he yelled. "I... think... I punctured something! I... I can barely breath!" He gasped and touched his forehead to the ground.

"Rest assured, Wits End. It will end."

His discarded mask began to glow and shake, creating a visible stream of light and flying into the air before hovering next to Karasu's head. "Havent you wondered why I wear this mask even when I'm not being controlled by Lust?" He asked, "My mask has been serving as a catalist for the Mafu Ken, the longer I wear it, the more energy it absorbs. The Mafu Ken is the most powerfull defensive spell in this world, depending on how much energy you have stored in it. I've worn this mask for twelve years! All I have to do is will it, and I can trapp you in a barrier that even you cannot escape! I'd planned to use this on Celestia so that I could make her watch the world be purified, but you leave me with a difficult choice."

Wits ignored him and kept empowering the spell.

"Your choice is now," Wits said. "This is your last chance. I'm going to complete the spell soon, and neither of us will like the results. So shut up and get ready to die or shut up and do something. Your choice."

((What he's doing will most likely kill them, so this goes for you, too.))

Den ignored him, lunging forwards to punch him in the face. His plan was to follow up with a left hook, then an uppercut to knock him off balance, and pounce on him. He'd think out the rest if he got there. His hims made a circle around the both of them, and the fog seemed to hit a wall around them, it couldn't re-enter.

• Brohoof 1

(I know. I don't want it to be like this. I bit off more than I can chew.)

Sloth wasn't prepared for him to have so much energy. He hadn't ever seen anyone resist the urge to rest in his presence. He hated ponies with work ethic. Lazily lifting his front legs, he braced himself in a defensive position. Despite his sluggish appearance, he had usable energy that he used to create hardened plates on his hoofs.

The sword hit the plates and slid off.

"Sluggish, yet quick... how the actual buck does that work?"

"Sapphire might be able to explain... No time. I gotta kill him now."

"Just give up, Sloth. You really should just lay down and sleep."

"So I can kill you in your sleep, damn fool."

Wits ignored him and kept empowering the spell.

"Your choice is now," Wits said. "This is your last chance. I'm going to complete the spell soon, and neither of us will like the results. So shut up and get ready to die or shut up and do something. Your choice."

((What he's doing will most likely kill them, so this goes for you, too.))

"You want to sacrifice yourself to protect them? What will you profit from that? Why would you throw yourself away in order to protect the vermin that is slowly sucking the life from this planet? You MONSTER!" Waves of static engulfed his mask as it hovered between the two. Twelve years of stored energy was going to be used, and on a simple unicorn, no less. "Nothing can stop our justified cause! Mafu-Ken!" A stream of green and blue light wrapped in a tightly coiled bolt of lightning shot from the mask as if it was a gun. When it neared Wits, it spread out, beginning to form a spherical cage.

The other six Karasus dropped everything they were doing and looked up at the two, even Rage, who couldn't see them at the time.

Wits kicked the spell.

"Goodbye everypony. I hope to see you all again someday. But that's... unlikely."

With that, he teleported, grabbing Karasu tightly to make sure it work.

He teleported into the sun. Trying his best to make sure his foe went with him. He was incinerated instantly.

Wits kicked the spell.

"Goodbye everypony. I hope to see you all again someday. But that's... unlikely."

With that, he teleported, grabbing Karasu tightly to make sure it work.

He teleported into the sun. Trying his best to make sure his foe went with him. He was incinerated instantly.

The Mafu-Ken fired up into the air when Wits (kicked?) it. Without a target, it flew strait into the air and ripped through the clouds. The six of Karasu's clones faded away as f they were all bad dreams. Karasu and Wits were nowhere to be seen.

(For the record, It should be impossible for you to "kick" away that spell. I'm going along with this, but I'm not confirming that Karasu is dead or not.)

The Mafu-Ken fired up into the air when Wits (kicked?) it. Without a target, it flew strait into the air and ripped through the clouds. The six of Karasu's clones faded away as f they were all bad dreams. Karasu and Wits were nowhere to be seen.

(For the record, It should be impossible for you to "kick" away that spell. I'm going along with this, but I'm not confirming that Karasu is dead or not.)

There was a silence.

The heroes were alone.

Wits was dead.

((Wits didn't kick your spell away, he kicked his own spell, as in activating it. He had been powering energy into the spell and then kicked the starting sequence, activating the teleportation and teleporting them both into the middle of the sun, where they were most likely incinerated.))

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall looked about him. The time had disappeared, and they were back in the cave. But K and Wits were gone.

"Wits? Wits! WITS!"

Nightfall stood there, shouting for him.

"Dear Celestia, don't be dead! No, no, no, no, NO!"

He started freaking out and hyper-ventilating, causing him to pass out and his soul clone to disappear.

Sapphire looked mortified, "Wits... is... dead?" She broke down into tears, suck a loss was too big for her to grasp.

Den's face hardened as his clones came into his body. Sapphire's form shivered, and disappeared inside him.

Maven leaned into Nightfall for support.

• Brohoof 1