Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

He sat up and the world lurched and rolled. His brother grabbed him to stop him from hurting himself. "Brother, I've gotta tell you something. No," he said interrupting his protest,"Now. Earlier today, I went a tad bit crazy. When I went crazy, my personality split, in a way. Or maybe, I became possessed by a friendly spirit. Either way, she's saved both my life and the captain's multiple times now. Just, don't be alarmed if a pony instead of a colt lies here."

"Oh, so that's what happened to the chick. You're hot dude."

"That is wrong on so many levels," he groans. "Get us so food and water, then wake the captain," Den adds, laying back down. About ten minutes later he was eating and his brother was waking the captain.

• Brohoof 1

Lapis had stopped paying attention to everything else once all foes and threats were taken care of. All that remained was the foolish scientist. He approached the battered form of Ichigaki and kicked him to confirm he hadn't yet shuffled off the mortal coil. "Alright, you are going to die. There is nothing I can do. If you don't want all of your life's hard work to go to waste, I suggest you tell me where your laboratory is and how to access it." he made plain. Lapis shrugged and added, "For all I know there might be something to help you survive. But what I need is the information. If you want, I could end your suffering sooner. I'll give you what ever you need once you tell me what I want to know."

He sat up and the world lurched and rolled. His brother grabbed him to stop him from hurting himself. "Brother, I've gotta tell you something. No," he said interrupting his protest,"Now. Earlier today, I went a tad bit crazy. When I went crazy, my personality split, in a way. Or maybe, I became possessed by a friendly spirit. Either way, she's saved both my life and the captain's multiple times now. Just, don't be alarmed if a pony instead of a colt lies here."

"Oh, so that's what happened to the chick. You're hot dude."

"That is wrong on so many levels," he groans. "Get us so food and water, then wake the captain," Den adds, laying back down. About ten minutes later he was eating and his brother was waking the captain.

((OOC: I lol'd. :lol:))

Nightfall woke groggily. The shaking didn't help. He found his shoulder was bandaged up, and didn't hurt too much, but there was still some pain. He sat up. He looked over and saw Den, and noticed he was being awoken by a pony he didn't know.

"Den... is this your brother? Have you told him about... her?"

He hoped he had. But....

Wait, why did he ask that? That wasn't his issue...

Den looked at his boss uncomfortably,"Yah, he thought he was saving a beautiful chick and her boss. It was a little awkward sir. Apparently I make a good looking chick. You alright? You look a little pail..." He looked at his back and became mysteriously confused. His back injury was gone. He blinked a couple times and pushed himself off the bed, to the protests of his brother. "I'll be fine!" He growls, exiting the room.

"Stubborn old mule. I tell him not to join the police, he joins the police. I tell him to rest, he starts walkin'. The amount of injuries he sustained, he should be dead. He shouldn't be walking, at least. Sometimes I gotta wonder what drives him," says the brother, handing Nightfall his water.

• Brohoof 1

Wind walked threw the door to the basement and locked it behind him. As he walked down the stairs he opened his bag and started rummaging threw. Aha. He thought, pulling out four packs of C4. He placed the explosives on the support pillars holding up the floor above. And it begins. He thought, Grabbing his bag and Walking back up the stairs.

After closing the door behind him Wind sent a blast of air into the key hole locking the door and jamming the deadbolt so no pony could get in. He smirked and walked back up to the roof grabbing the body of the pony he had killed earlier. He threw the body onto his back and flew towards the abandoned asylum.

Edited by Flame Dancer

Den looked at his boss uncomfortably,"Yah, he thought he was saving a beautiful chick and her boss. It was a little awkward sir. Apparently I make a good looking chick. You alright? You look a little pail..." He looked at his back and became mysteriously confused. His back injury was gone. He blinked a couple times and pushed himself off the bed, to the protests of his brother. "I'll be fine!" He growls, exiting the room.

"Stubborn old mule. I tell him not to join the police, he joins the police. I tell him to rest, he starts walkin'. The amount of injuries he sustained, he should be dead. He shouldn't be walking, at least. Sometimes I gotta wonder what drives him," says the brother, handing Nightfall his water.

Nightfall looked quizzically at Den as he left the room.

"Sometimes I wonder what drives me... The amount of injuries I've sustained, I should be dead at least three times in the last twenty-four hours. And you told him Sapphire looks good?"

Nightfall laughed.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree there, man."

"Do you really think I want my work to survive?" The doctor said as the puddle of blood beneath him grew, "I spent my entire life on that research and look at what it got me! Looking back, I can't see where I went wrong. I was born into a normal family. I had two loving parents and two older brothers. I hated them all. My adolescent years were typical. I became obsessed with blood and death, so I took a job where I could be surrounded by it all day. I spent hours in the back of that pet shop. Some times I would challenge myself to see how long I could keep an animal alive after I cut out its heart." He sighed in remembrance of those distant days. "But, eventually we grow up and learn that there is more to life than blood and pain. I learned that the field of science was being held back by those who were too weak to do what needed to be done. So I did their job better. Gatasubal was made to serve the Royal Guard, but she was rejected because it was too expensive to build her. That's when I began my work in genetic mutations. The Beruki was so simple. Control the blood and the body is yours. I wasn't satisfied until I had tested it. I believe I said that I was working in blood research. They believed me. After a few failed trials, I perfected the Beruki and disposed of my test subjects. My final project was also my most ambitious. I began to create the perfect pony. I killed so many ponies to get the very best body parts, and even then I never truly succeeded in creating a god. I planned to have my work die with me, but I will help you on one condition..."

Lapis suppressed a grin. This pathetic creature actually had a back story. And here he thought Ichigaki merely rose up from the ground to stir up trouble. "One condition you say? And what would that be?" he asked, truly clueless as to what the dying doctor could possibly want. He clearly didn't want to live any further, so it couldn't be the chance to live. Lapis was disgusted by the sight of the scientist and hoped to concluded this business quickly. This pony had an energy ball with his name on it, and Lapis hated waiting for gifts to be exchanged.

• Brohoof 1

Den's brother lloks at him and sighs and leaves the room. A few seconds later there's a bit of a commotion in the kitchen and Sapphire appears in the doorway with a new tray of brownies. She skips in and sets the brownies down next to the captain. She sits next to him grinning.

• Brohoof 1

"Two conditions... The first is that hunt down the abomination and destroy it. Without the proper brain he will frenzy if he's left alone in this city." The doctor was no longer able to see or hear. he could only speak with his last strength. "I set up my supplies and private terminal in block B of the unused parking garage at twenty-first street. You can find all of my research on that terminal. The password is recreation. The only other thing I need you to do is type the words 'No regrets' into the terminal after you're do-" The doctor never slipped into unconsciousness. He simply died as he spoke, never feeling any pain.

• Brohoof 1

When Windward arrived at the asylum he placed a laptop a video camera and a small memory chip on the table in the lounge. He plugged the video camera and the memory chip into the laptop, and started hacking into the ManeHattan news. Now whats the time. He thought looking at the clock on his computer. 2:04. So the news started about five minutes ago. He thought, Placing the video camera on a small pile of books and turning it on Good Afternoon, Manehattan. anyway lets get to the point. My oh so very simple request is, Two million bits... I dunno get them from the Central Bank of Manehattan or something... Anyhow if you Dont get the money to me within the next four hours I will kill allot of ponies... BOOM HAHAHAHA. He laughed and shut the camera off. Its only a matter of time now. He thought.

Lapis used a powerful plasma blast to incinerate the doctor's remains. No use in leaving them here after all. He cast his gaze around and spotted a path of destruction. Not wasting any time, the stallion was off. He soon found the monster terrorizing a small school. "Hey ugly, remember me? Oh wait, you're a moron! Quit wasting your time with those small fries and fight a real colt!" he shouted, launching several volleys at the back of the abomination.

• Brohoof 1

The colt beside the doctor had a puddle of his own blood beneath him. It was impossible to tell what blood was his, and what was the deceased doctor's. His legs twitched as a sign of life. The doctor was right, he should have been dead. He had died, but something wouldn't let him stay that way.

• Brohoof 1

Den's brother lloks at him and sighs and leaves the room. A few seconds later there's a bit of a commotion in the kitchen and Sapphire appears in the doorway with a new tray of brownies. She skips in and sets the brownies down next to the captain. She sits next to him grinning.

Nightfall blushed slightly at the sudden arrival of Sapphire.

"Oh! Um... Hey, Sapphire. I'm glad to see that your ok now..."

He grabbed a brownie and ate it.

"You must have already had a brownie..."

He noticed her wide grin, and before he could stop himself and remind himself she was always excited about life, he said, "You seem really happy about something..." He facehoofed himself.

"Of course! I'm alive, you're alive, and we have brownies!" She exclaimed, eating another brownie. "Why wouldn't I be? This world is awesome! Nice ponies, nice places, nice brownies!" She became breathless,"I guess not ALL the ponies are nice, but still!" She blushes.

"Of course! I'm alive, you're alive, and we have brownies!" She exclaimed, eating another brownie. "Why wouldn't I be? This world is awesome! Nice ponies, nice places, nice brownies!" She became breathless,"I guess not ALL the ponies are nice, but still!" She blushes.

"Yeah... I should be dead..."

Nightfall muttered this to himself. He then looked back at Sapphire.

"No... not all are nice. There are some pretty nasty ponies out there. But why...? What makes them go so wrong?"

Nightfall looked at Sapphire almost quizzically. Then he looked down.

"Yeah... there are some good points in the world."

He blushed.

Sapphire thought about what the captain said, replying,"I think it's a combination of the fact that they don't eat enough brownies and that they can't appreciate what they have," she says finally. She sighs and leans into him, "I suppose we'll have to go back to the station now, to make our statements, and so I can go to jail."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire thought about what the captain said, replying,"I think it's a combination of the fact that they don't eat enough brownies and that they can't appreciate what they have," she says finally. She sighs and leans into him, "I suppose we'll have to go back to the station now, to make our statements, and so I can go to jail."

Nightfall almost leaned away when she leaned into him, blushed, and tried to stay upright. He wasn't particularly strong, although he was a bit heavy.

"Why would you go to jail?"

Nightfall was confused, and it seemed he had lost a bit of memory each time he had been nearly killed.

The creature turned to Lapis and stared at him with his huge expressionless eyes. Seemingly out of instinct, he defended himself with a magical barrier before the blast could hit him. He didn't seem to know that he had just defended himself, or that he was in a fight. He slammed his own face on the floor and screamed on the top of his lungs, "IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO BAD!" He hit his head on the floor again, "WHERE S THE DOCTOR? TELL HIM TO MAKE IT STOP HURTING!" He hit the side of his head on the wall three times. his head was beginning to bleed.

• Brohoof 1

"Because I killed 3 foals," she murmurs to him. "Because I shouldn't exist. Because I'm crazy. Because there's evidence stacked against Den and me. Because we can't show police corruption. Because the prisoner needs need to include brownies. Because I did some bad things," she adds sadly soft.

• Brohoof 1

"Because I killed 3 foals," she murmurs to him. "Because I shouldn't exist. Because I'm crazy. Because there's evidence stacked against Den and me. Because we can't show police corruption. Because the prisoner needs need to include brownies. Because I did some bad things," she adds sadly soft.

He put his hoof on her shoulder and lifted her head up with his other hoof.

"One, I told Den he was protecting my life and doing as the foals said... he was, in general, saving them. Two, you were meant to exist somehow. Den isn't the first one to go crazy. And you yourself aren't crazy. Three, what evidence is there that I haven't already mentioned and pardoned? Four..."

He blushed a bit, and looked in her eyes.

"Four... you should waste your life in jail. You aren't a bad person, and... and Den did what was best..."

He found himself leaning a bit forward.

"You mean it?" Sapphire looked into his eyes questioningly and hopeful. She subconsciously leaned towards him more. "I... I'm a good person? And sane?" Somewhere inside her Den was rolling his eyes saying Duh-uh! She blushed; Nightfall's praise meant a lot to her.

"You mean it?" Sapphire looked into his eyes questioningly and hopeful. She subconsciously leaned towards him more. "I... I'm a good person? And sane?" Somewhere inside her Den was rolling his eyes saying Duh-uh! She blushed; Nightfall's praise meant a lot to her.

"Of course I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, Sapphire."

He looked back into her eyes.

"You are one of the best people I've met, Sapphire... and I know I've met a lot of bad people, being a police officer, but you... you're the opposite of all of them... and yes, you're perfectly sane."

He now realized he was leaning forward quite a bit, and noticed she had leaned forward a bit as well. While keeping his hoof under her chin, he leaned forward fully and closed his eyes. His other hoof moved from her shoulder to her chin as he kissed. her.

And he didn't regret it.

"Mmm!" She exclaims surprised, startled into pulling back a little. No, I want this, she thinks, kissing him back. She melts into him, kissing him for a long time. A flurry of thoughts flashed through her brain but she couldn't really keep track. Eventually she broke off to breath, cheeks flushed.

• Brohoof 1

"Mmm!" She exclaims surprised, startled into pulling back a little. No, I want this, she thinks, kissing him back. She melts into him, kissing him for a long time. A flurry of thoughts flashed through her brain but she couldn't really keep track. Eventually she broke off to breath, cheeks flushed.

Nightfall's cheeks, despite him being a deep blue, were bright red. He breathed deeply, and gazed into her eyes. He opened his eyes.

"Um..."

He was lost for words, but not because of her; he was a bit surprised at himself.

"I, um..."

His voice faded out. He dropped his hoof to the ground and looked down a bit.