private Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

Butajiri lifted the newly transformed Banshee Shriek over his head and began to spin it. As it spinned, it produced a shrill noisse that was painful to the ear. "Did you know that the cry of the Banshee has the power to take away the souls of those too weak to resist its call? I , for one, think it sounds like a choir of singing cherubs, but what matters is how it sounds to you!"

TMM happend to be playing the song when they flew over the streetfighting ponies. On of them must've shreaked, because some horrible sound was coming up, but it was strangely muted. She played even louder so they could hear the flute in the street. She hoped it would be enough.

Butajiri lowered his sword. "What is that repulsive noise? It's ruining my show!" He turned his back to his opponent and shouted in the direction of the music. "Stop that horrible sound! The beautiful Butajiri demands that you SHUT UP! Youre ruining my cameo!""

Lapis surveyed the blueprints. This would definitely take a while.

After an hour, he got all the parts from the original robot back to his hideout. He had money left over from his research days, so paying for unicorn haulers wasn't too big a problem. "Ah, here it all is. Sadly, my new creation, I'm short a few parts. But don't fret, the junkyard holds many treasures." he spoke softly to the damaged remnants. Several internal parts were beyond repair and needed to be replaced.

Here he was, Lapis Lazuli, the fearless Dr. Photon, digging through scraps. He doubted he could steal anything since he couldn't lift things with energy. So, he used his hired help to make the job easier. Once everything was complete, he killed the unicorns so he wouldn't have to pay them. Things were starting to work out for him. In a few days, he could have the robot up and running.

She sighed and played it louder, drowning out the noise of the silly show pony's infuriating criticism. At this point ponies on the block are falling over asleep while she persues this flying 'crusader of potential evil.' Let's hope the Alicorn isn't affected to badly; mind magic can be a subtle thing, but it's also powerful.

"Useless junk?" The voice of Jack commented, clearly heard by Lapis, "That is an interesting fetish." He jumped from atop a tree and landed behind Lapis. "A little spider told me you were doing something strange here. I do pray that it's nothing important." He said.

STOP THAT BLOODY MUSIC. Windward yelled at the pony, Stopping, Turning around and sending a wave after wave of wind at the pony. I Told You Not To Mess With Me. He yelled. Wowowow, wind calm down. I cant. that damn music is going to make me even more insane than I already am... Which I didn't even know was possible. He thought, Still blasting air at the pony.

Butajiri began to feel drowsy, but kept himself awake. "Thank you for helping me. Now the innocents ponies in this city block are asleep, and cannot run!" He stuck his sword in the ground. "I dont care how I bcome famous. I was planning on earning fame in a more subtle way, but I think: 'Butajiri the Slaughterer of Countless' has a good ring to it! CHORUS OF A THOUSAND SKULLS!" Suddenly, hundreds of spectral skulls shot out to from his sword and flooded the road, attempting to mutilate the unconscious citizens.

Edited by The Beautiful Snailzuki

She stopped playing the music and braced for the waves of air. She flew forward through them desprately, losing a little bit of ground each time, "I just want to talk. For now. But you keep ignoring me! And it's not bloody, it's classical," she says, slightly offended.

(good to know youre offended, now can you worry abou the souls of the damned killing the innocent that your song left defencless??

The phantom skulls swarmed around buidings, eager to attack anything that was alive. Butajiri himself had hoped for a less messy way to become famous, but this would do.

Well what do you want to talk about... Why I was at the asylum ? None of your business. Now if you plan on living the rest of your life I suggest you leave now, Because I am not in the mood. Windward said angrily, He stopped sending the wind at the pony and glared at her. Also you seemed to have cause a bit of a ruckus. He said pointing at the skulls. Edited by Flame Dancer

Lapis turned around casually. "Jackson Snow of the Royal Guard. So glad to see you. As you can see, I'm collecting parts. I was given a little gift as of recently. And I wouldn't want anyone to ruin my surprise for the city. So, if you'd kindly get off my property, we won't have a problem." he said, voice devoid of contraction. He meant what he said. If Jack thought he had an upper hoof, he was sorely mistaken. After the battles he'd recently taken part of, he felt he knew how his powers worked. "What concern is it to you, anyway?"

"Ugg, wait a moment," she says, grabbing her flute. She flew down and quickly played a series of short blasts. With each a skull became a falling ball of dust. When she was done, the aerial pony was gone and she was extremely irritated. She landed in front of the sword-swinger. "You have my undivided attention," she growled.

"The concern to me is that you are considerably stronger than before." Jack said, "last time we met, I could have easily killed you, but now, I am no longer sure of the outcome. Anxiety is a sensation that I have not experienced in a long time. Not sence Jade have I had an equal fight!"

-----------------

Butajiri stepped back. "That... that shouldn't be possible! How can I get famous if you can counter the Banshee Shriek!" He lifted the sword again and took a fighting stance. "You won't make a mockery of me!" He screamed, "prepare for damnation!"

He then took a wild swing at her head with his legendary sword.

Edited by The Beautiful Snailzuki
  • Brohoof 1

She sighed and dodged, kicking the sword out of his hooves, shoved her flute in his ear, and played the highes note she could. It rung in his ears as she jumped back. "Perhaps adding some brains to that ego would assist you," she added, playing a shanty. People would have the erge to dance merrily.

• Brohoof 1

Butajiri wailed onto the floor from the piercing noise. He eventually stood back up, but his flawless hair had been brusked back. Two small horns were now visible on his forehead. He picked his sword back up. "Yes,"He said, "Im not really a pegasus, I am an imp. You may now freak out."

• Brohoof 1

Lapis stared deep into Jack's eyes. "How in all of Equestria can you sense my fighting strength? And who is this 'Jade'?" he asked, drawing forth his inner energy. His shield flickered to life as he entered offence mode. "So, I'm guessing you came to fight. Fine with me. I was planning on hunting you down, but this is much easier." He fire twin bolts at Jack's forelegs.

She rolled her eyes and switched tunes to a low piece originally for an organ. Le would see fire and brimstone, "Feel at home?" She asked in a rest, "Now you will tell me why you have obstructed possible justice, weather you are imp or pony. I do not care; you are still egotistical and just tried to kill a bunch of ponies." She know played a high pitched tune that she had used to kill the ghouls. She was sure it would irritate the imp; it was a song about Nighthunters killing night-creatures, afterall.

Blood shot out of Jack's reopened wound and pushed away the attack. "Come now, you can do better than that!" He laughed, "Or can you? I believe it's my turn now." He lifted his injured hoof and began to charge his Storm of Torment attack. He released it, hoping he hadn't ended the fight too soon.

Nightfall woke up on the ground. During the fight with... That other pony, Butajiri, or something like that, he had blacked out. He was sure he would have been killed. But no, he was alive, with energy levels almost below critical. A slight improvement. He turned, and noticed music coming from a mare who was now fighting that other pony... No, wait... An imp!

Nightfall blinked there, almost looking stupid.

Lapis blinked as the attack sailed towards him. This was actually the first time an enemy retaliated. Before, they swung about uselessly and let him blast them to death. He rerouted power to his shield and watched as the blow bounced off his magic armor. All over his body there was a tingling sensation. He was clearly feeling only a small fraction of the attack. "Er, what exactly was that? And the truth of the matter is, I like to give my opponents a sporting chance. I hold the power of the fourth element, plasma. It is something of an unstable thing. If I so wished, I could destroy Manehatten. Though it would surely mean my own death. Lucky for everypony living here, I'm not entirely insane." In reality, Lapis was unsure if he could back up those claims. He chuckled softly and sent a lopsided bolt towards Jack. It was a simple trick. The moment Jackson Snow tried to deflect it, the attack ball would go side ways and graze his side.

((OOC: Sorry if I deflected your attack too easily. This 'Storm of Torment' wasn't defined.))

When the pony was distracted, Windward flew into a nearby alley, took off his costume and put it into his saddlebag. Well, that was interesting. He thought walking down the street towards his apartment building.

When Wind got into his apartment he dropped his bag next to his bed and lay down, Almost instantly falling asleep.

Jack's blood created a red mist that completely surrounded his body. The attack was deflected, and when it moved to hit him again it was met with another barrier. "Cheap tricks like that won't work on me. am quite invincible. I forfeit my turn, go again."

Unfortunately, Imps have excellent hearing. Butajiri's ears rang with the horrible sound. He managed the strength to lean on his sword. "CHORUS... OF A THOUSAND SKULLS!" The spectral skulls shot from his sword again, this time they were locked on the musician, and they were going too fast for her to play a song.

She was playing the song, when the imp called on his spectral soldiers. A few of them turned to dust due to the fact that she was already playing their death-song, but the rest tackled her. The flute was knocked out of her hooves and she was pinned down, struggling. Softly enough that the imp could barely hear, she sang a song know for funerals. The ghouls seemed to get sad, and they dropped her, and she scrambled for their flute. They looked at their master and if they could've cried, they would've.

She was playing the song, when the imp called on his spectral soldiers. A few of them turned to dust due to the fact that she was already playing their death-song, but the rest tackled her. The flute was knocked out of her hooves and she was pinned down, struggling. Softly enough that the imp could barely hear, she sang a song know for funerals. The ghouls seemed to get sad, and they dropped her, and she scrambled for their flute. They looked at their master and if they could've cried, they would've.

(The souls of the damned don't have any emotions other than anger if theyre summoned by the Banshee Shriek./

The skulls swarmed around her, howling and whaling as they tried to rip her apart with their teeth. Butajiri had a smug look of confidencee plastered on his beautiful face.